Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Harsh took correct time to tell akshu that see how your love lead ur loved one in hospital..... But Akshu was like abhi kahan hey.... Mere saath tho aaya tha.... smiley37 

https://tenor.com/3FsL.gif 

And Abhis entry into Birla hospital as consultant seemed really scary.... That light off and his entry with that sanitized hand seemed like 

https://tenor.com/28kb.gif 

And manjari with puja tali in hand .....First thing she said was bhagwan ka laak laak.shukr hai.... I was like kya .... 😱 smiley37 manish ko heart attack and she is thanking god...

https://tenor.com/btb7G.gif

Abhi entered the operation theatre and told to.bade papa.... Aap aise nehi jaa sakthe.... Bina kanyadhaan kiye tho bilkhul nehi.... smiley37 He is so scared akshu will not get married if Manish does not recover.... 

And when Bade papa said karthik....tu aagaya.....Abhi was like haan.... Aapka beta hoon....mein aagaya hoon.... Mere har baath manenge na aap..... And is mouke pe he would have told ....Aap akshu aur abhi ke rishthe ko qubool kijiye..... smiley39 but nehi bola.... As he did not wanted to aggravate that attack ... smiley37 

The precap.... Am sure manish is out of danger.... The way abhi came out seemed more like akshu tuje panic attack tho nehi aagaya..... Mein tak gaya hoon after that hours of operation while talking nonstop....smiley37

I loved the episode ...♥️ now Abhi will.become MGs Karthik for sure... Loved their conversation.....

Happy Tuesday All smiley31 

how do you come up with such hilarious things daily man, khud kehte ho emotional episode hai aur khud hi itna hilarious bana deti ho has has ke mera pet dukgaya hai, keeping rocking ❤️

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hilarious this is 😆

Aarohi ka shirt ka button kholna was the most MBBS thing to do 🤣

She just wanted to prove her First aid skills isliye Aunty ruki thi.

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Tuesday Amru!

Your recaps are always full of humor and you always have the best gifs to go along with them.

Seriously, the scene when the lights went out and Akshara walking away while her family looks on in confusion especially Kairav was way too dramatic 😆 

Your sister has special Abhi radar Kairav she senses him and has to walk to him in this dark hallway smiley37  

Edited by iheartChai - 2 years ago
Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And is mouke pe he would have told ....Aap akshu aur abhi ke rishthe ko qubool kijiye...

OMG ..abhi lost itna bada maukka 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Phir tou Abhimanyu ki bhi Apny Father in law ky jaisy 3 wives hoon gii aur 5,6 Girlfriends hoon gii 😂

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Amru, I dont know how you nail it every single time! 😆

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can’t wait to see interaction of damaad abhi with his sasural family post marriage …if handled well, huge potential for interesting tracks 

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I also find that hand gesture so weird...its so strange always... its like Abhi is trying to dry his nail art🤣

atulya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amru your review have made today's emotional scenes into a lighter situations... those gifs are so bang on point.. that zombie abhimanyu 🤣🤣...simply love your funny outlook... if Abhi sings, any patient will try n run outta OT to save his life... job done...🤣

Amru4krish thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Beautiful. How do you manage all this. From the time I joined forums I am reading all your reviews. And everyday you come up with new things. Go ahead dear. 

Meher 🤗 

U all inspire me yaar.... ♥️

Am so happy to know u read all my posts 🤗

Thanks a lot 🥰🥰