Episode 73 Discussion - First Rasam

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ansh is here to push Ranveer’s buttons again 😆 Ranveer says he doesn’t want him here but Ansh tells him to chill and gives him some juice or whatever 😆 Ranveer spills water on him and tells him to get out 😲🤣

Ansh doesn’t say anything but glares and Rakesh pulls him aside to talk. He and Sudha fail to convince him to let Ansh stay and Ranveer says that he and Suhaani will do the rasam elsewhere 😆 Dadu goes after them along with 2 idiots and Riya starts her badmouthing against him 🤔

Suhaani tries to convince him and puts her points across quite nicely 😊 Ranveer says that he doesn’t want a guy like him around them on this day 😆 and Suhaani says that she doesn’t either but it doesn’t matter if he’s there or not 😆 she doesn’t care she only cares about him and their families. There is no need to create a scene or anything😆

Ansh starts making the entire family feel sorry for him 🤣 I see what they’re trying to do here with all this 🤣 seeing that new promo and all 🤣

Suhaani manages to convince him and they go back inside 😆 My question is why was Ansh carrying the thali in the first place why not a family member 🤣🤣 

The rasam starts and Rakesh seems to have the seed of doubt planted in his mind 🤣 but Ranveer wants to lift the mood first with some dancing 

Ruhaani have a dance sequence too but since the original song isn’t used in the video I’m watching it felt awkward 🤣🤣 but it looked cute on mute 😊 any tv watchers want to tell me the song? 

just before it ends he tells her in secret that he wants to meet her on the terrace at 9pm sharp 😆 the rasam continues and ends smoothly 😳 Riya is watching and looking upset 🤣 2 idiots start calling Suhaani bhabhiji 🤣

Rakesh thanks Dadu for keeping their izzat and Dadu says we’re about to become family there is no difference in their izzat so he doesn’t need to thank him 😆

Ansh and Asha return home 😆 and the guy is on cloud nine 🤣 Asha doesn’t understand why he’s so happy 🤣 Ansh says he wanted Ranveer to get upset as his anger is his biggest weakness and he’s going to use that to his advantage 😲 oh boy this is not going to end well 🤣

Ranveer is waiting and pacing on…..his terrace? Suhaani gets there as soon as he is about to step off the side in a daze 🤣 the episode ends there 

I’m just going the be passively watching these episodes until the shaadi stuff is over 😆 so expect shorter recaps for the next few episodes unless some good ruhaani moments happen 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

overall it was good episode