Episode 71 Discussion - Shaadi Preparations Begin

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ansh kicks off the episode with his bags of shaadi clothes 🤣 he tells Asha that Ruhaani are getting married 😲 I feel like, with the recent BTS clips, that he's going to kidnap Suhaani and try to marry her 🤣

Vikrant tears the card and throws it across the room, just as Riya's dad walks in 😆 he looks at it and says that throwing the card won't change the truth 😆 you couldn't even stop the shaadi 😆 Vikrant couldn't do anything now nor can he do anything in the future 🤣🤣 he cancels the deal as a shaadi gift to Ranveer🤣

Ruhaani are thinking about each other and the shaadi and are talking to themselves but like they are talking to each 😳 they are adorable  the show needs to explore them more it will be worth it 

the Sharma's are in preparations for the shaadi, but Rakesh is worried about bringing the shagun to that house 😆 Dadi says not to take tension 😆 he mentions the shaadi happening on monday 😲 way too fast means something is wrong 🤣🤣

Riya comes there 😲😲 snake going to snake 🤣🤣 she wants to talk to suhaani and also asks for forgiveness 😲 Sudha gets apprehensive about this but Rakesh says its okay for them to talk and Suhaani will make the decision 😊

Riya asks Suhaani to forgive her and convince Ranveer to forgive her too 😲 Suhaani says Ranveer thinks about others before himself, so she needs to respect his feelings too, and she won't be able to convince him anyways because of what riya has done 👍🏼😆 Riya still begs and Suhaani turns away 👏

because of this, in true ITV vamp fashion, she threatens to kill herself with a knife 🤣 dammit now they have to listen to her 😆 Suhaani gets her to throw the knife away and everyone yells at her 😆 a true snake 🤣

in the end, she is forgiven and asks if she can come to the ceremony later today 😆  let's see what she's plotting

Mamta is doing her own preparations and wishes that Vikrant was as happy with this rishta as she is 😆 just there, he takes tha shagun thali and throws it on the floor 🤣🤣 he yells at her but Mamta says she is a mother too 😳 but Vikrant threatens to stop this shaadi 🤣 in the midst of this chaos the Sharmas arrive 😲😆

Vikrant insults them, and Sudha says yeah they were waiting for the day when Suhaani marries a guy like Ranveer 😳 Dadu invites them in  and Mamta greets them  Dadi tries convincing Vikrant to accept Ruhaani's relationship 😆 he doesn't listen but Dadu says himself and Mamta will come for sure 😆

wait so we're already getting that first BTS with the blue and white dress combo? 🤣 that was faster than I expected 😆 I thought it would happen next week 😲 the episode ends with Ruhaani getting ready and Ranveer getting impatient 🤣

I'm more convinced now that the shaadi won't happen and maybe feedback from twitter is being taken 😆 this is too fast and usually ITV shaadi's are a slower and grander affair than this 😆 something is to be unexpected from this and all I hope is that it gives the show more TRP 😆

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i will wait till you update❤️

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

i will wait till you update❤️

Going to go watch right now 

zubeada thumbnail
simply.meghana thumbnail
simply.meghana thumbnail

my recap is up 😊

zubeada thumbnail

tht BTS of matching clothes will be seen tomo

donno whts ansh motive🤢

i liked ruhaani scenes the most ❤️ the rest was ok

thnks for this lovely updating❤️

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

tht BTS of matching clothes will be seen tomo

donno whts ansh motive🤢

i liked ruhaani scenes the most ❤️ the rest was ok

thnks for this lovely updating❤️

That was faster than I expected since the BTS for the card track was given shortly after the jungle episodes 😲😆 the gap between that and the episode is huge and the speed of this shaadi makes me suspicious that they’ve seen what’s on Twitter 

ruhaani scenes are always nice 😳

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
zubeada thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

That was faster than I expected since the BTS for the card track was given shortly after the jungle episodes 😲😆 the speed makes me suspicious that they’ve seen what’s on Twitter 

ruhaani scenes are always nice 😳

theres alot of drama gonna happen during shadi

so i believe its gonna be dragged may be for more thn 2 weeks

there is a BTS of RV beating ansh and theres asha too

may be she will tell him about him been Vikrant son