Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

not only Meet A … even Rajvardhan.. he is responsible for this whole fiasco… he promised her that she can keep on bearing the responsibilities of her family even after marriage… but she literally have to beg Babita for permission to work…  

Yes I supported Babita in past when she was against her decision to be a police officer… but not anymore…. 

Meet A instead of being a statue .. he should have spoken up… he should have asked Babita to not comment on her appearance… yes he hated her but that is due to Kunal’s false allegations.. of which he feels guilty till date… 

baki agr usko b lgta h that  ye shaadi ni honi chaiye ti in the first place .. to bhai bol de and let her go…

atleast sare flashbacks jo aj dikhaye  if one thing she could learn from that is how she has let go of her self respect since beginning for Ahlawats and her own family reputation…

I sometimes feel bad for her … she has a spineless mother .. a grandmother who is always against her … the only person who loved her unconditionally was her father which has been snatched from her by this very family who is currently humiliating her … I hope Karma hits them … 

Raj was totallu useless from start. 

he was responsible so why did not he stop babita why he did nothing

why she has to struggle and suffer

so basically she is still paying for Manushi ki mistake '

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

what kind of stupid logic. I mean does not he know that guy is bad family is killer so proved or not why would you dump your daughter on them. iss se toh ocean mein fek do usko

ITV be like: 

Ashish Chanchalani GIF - Ashish Chanchalani Ashish Chanchalani GIFs

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

expected ta …  kaash Meet H chli jati ghr se … pr ni wo yha se kahi ni jayegi….  or Meet A k muh me zubaan ni h… theek h mana Meet H ko galat b manta h but ye sb bolne diya or kuch ni bola … ye sach me mute ho gya … I loved Meet A and joined the forum because Meet A took a stand for his wife in front of his mother when he doesn’t even love her … or ab kuch ni bola…. not even a word to kya fark h isme or Shiva me …bad me garden me jakr chahe kuch b bole pr agr wo apne ghrwalo ka muh ni bnd krwa skta to he is no different than other ML… just because he speak of equality.. its not enough… I loved him because he is polite but at the same time firm on his beliefs … this is not the Meet Ahlawat I used to know…

kyu mai PS chd kr yha ayi ti …. that Meet Ahlawat who got me hooked to Meet is long gone… and I think I should move on too…. 👍🏼 

ITV ka kuch nahi ho sakta 

Barely they keep ML sensible 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Lol🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

ITV ka kuch nahi ho sakta 

Barely they keep ML sensible 

pta ni … mje lg ra h or melodrama hoga aage .. because Meets itne chipke rhte h ek dusre se (not in literal sense though ..) aisa kya hoga that they fight … puri family to against ho hi chuki h…or ye Ram Ragini and Isha ka kya role h … they have absolutely no dialogues… sirf stand in bnne ate h scenes me …