Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

pta ni but 1 scene ta jisme Ram does not accept drink offered by Abhay Mama and says k agr ye prove hua k Shanty is not a good guy... I won't get my daughter married to him....

hahhaha 🤣what a logic. prove nahi hua then also he is culprit. 

may be maamji forcing him 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

hahhaha 🤣what a logic. prove nahi hua then also he is culprit. 

may be maamji forcing him 

no he is not .. he is stressing on the fact k unka beta bht sudhra hua h … and Meety ko galatfehmi hui h .. or ahlawats to h hi pagal.. dimaag daan krke aye h… to wo b jb tk proof ni milega .. vishwas ni krega …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ok I have no inclination to watch any clip also .. but if anyone wants … 

https://twitter.com/zeetv/status/1517107127050924032?s=21&t=EKRKxFGIGh-axY1tWmINvA

Anjureads thumbnail

https://twitter.com/zeetv/status/1517107127050924032?s=21&t=EKRKxFGIGh-axY1tWmINvA

Kisi ke muh par lagam nahi tho kisi ke muh mein zabaan nahi 😡 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Kisi ke muh par lagam nahi tho kisi ke muh mein zabaan nahi 😡 

aisa kya bola? maine dekha ni bs share kr dia … summary please? 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Means ..yesterday's epi was a test dose.. 

Anjureads thumbnail

aisa kya bola? maine dekha ni bs share kr dia … summary please? 

Trust me.. you dont want to know 😣

What you guessed was correct...this is after Meety refuses to take that kasam that we saw in the precap. 

first Masoom says Meety is throwing her weight around as a policewoman and tells Meetwa that he needs to control her... but instead he cleans her shoes... otherwise very soon the family will have to see unwanted things... then Meety says she has not changed and Babita is livid and says thats the problem that she has not changed. she went back to unwanted bahu... and commented on everything even her hair. She reminds her that she and Meetwa hated her... all fbs are shown. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Trust me.. you dont want to know 😣

What you guessed was correct...this is after Meety refuses to take that kasam that we saw in the precap. 

first Masoom says Meety is throwing her weight as a policewoman and tells Meetwa that he needs to control her... but instead he cleans her shoes... otherwise very soon the family will have to see unwanted things... then Meety says she has not changed and Babita is livid and says thats the problem that she has not changed. she went back to unwanted bahu... and commented on everything even her hair. She reminds her that she and Meetwa hated her... all fbs are shown. 

expected ta …  kaash Meet H chli jati ghr se … pr ni wo yha se kahi ni jayegi….  or Meet A k muh me zubaan ni h… theek h mana Meet H ko galat b manta h but ye sb bolne diya or kuch ni bola … ye sach me mute ho gya … I loved Meet A and joined the forum because Meet A took a stand for his wife in front of his mother when he doesn’t even love her … or ab kuch ni bola…. not even a word to kya fark h isme or Shiva me …bad me garden me jakr chahe kuch b bole pr agr wo apne ghrwalo ka muh ni bnd krwa skta to he is no different than other ML… just because he speak of equality.. its not enough… I loved him because he is polite but at the same time firm on his beliefs … this is not the Meet Ahlawat I used to know…

kyu mai PS chd kr yha ayi ti …. that Meet Ahlawat who got me hooked to Meet is long gone… and I think I should move on too…. 👍🏼 

Anjureads thumbnail

expected ta …  kaash Meet H chli jati ghr se … pr ni wo yha se kahi ni jayegi….  or Meet A k muh me zubaan ni h… theek h mana Meet H ko galat b manta h but ye sb bolne diya or kuch ni bola … ye sach me mute ho gya … I loved Meet A and joined the forum because Meet A took a stand for his wife in front of his mother when he doesn’t even love her … or ab kuch ni bola…. not even a word to kya fark h isme or Shiva me …bad me garden me jakr chahe kuch b bole pr agr wo apne ghrwalo ka muh ni bnd krwa skta to he is no different than other ML… just because he speak of equality.. its not enough… I loved him because he is polite but at the same time firm on his beliefs … this is not the Meet Ahlawat I used to know…

kyu mai PS chd kr yha ayi ti …. that Meet Ahlawat who got me hooked to Meet is long gone… and I think I should move on too…. 👍🏼 

Thats what... pehle tho zyada bolta thha... ab tho kuch bhi nhi bolta. I was so impressed by his bday party speech. Polite but can make his point clear. Aur ab 😡

Meetwa mute thha hi plus no strong expressions

Raj angry expressions phir bhi mute. Masoom ko bhi choot hai kuch bhi bolo... 

Tej looks embarrassed ( kyu bhai... tumhari hi ma hai ) but mute

Ragini looks distressed but mute

Surprise! Chachaji looks as if he wants to defend Meety but mute. 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah v r getting angst n separation 🥳🥳

Y everyone is crying😆