Yeah v r getting angst n separation 🥳🥳

Y everyone is crying😆

Where did you see angst and separation? 😲

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Thats what... pehle tho zyada bolta thha... ab tho kuch bhi nhi bolta. I was so impressed by his bday party speech. Polite but can make his point clear. Aur ab 😡

Meetwa mute thha hi plus no strong expressions

Raj angry expressions phir bhi mute. Masoom ko bhi choot hai kuch bhi bolo... 

Tej looks embarrassed ( kyu bhai... tumhari hi ma hai ) but mute

Ragini looks distressed but mute

Surprise! Chachaji looks as if he wants to defend Meety but mute. 

Sab mute ?? really ?? no one tried to stop Babs ?? really ??? yaar .. 😡😡

then will not watch this epi at all.. I will assume that Raj stopped Babs in middle and asked her to leave .. and meetwa tried to console meety but she was so affected by  babs words that she went to garden without listening to meetwa ..mere liye aisa hai epi.. and will cont watching tomorrows epi with this assumption..

Edited by Maluu - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Sab mute ?? really ?? no one tried to stop Babs ?? really ??? yaar .. 😡😡

then will not watch this epi at all.. I will assume that Raj stopped Babs in middle and asked her to leave .. and meetwa tried to console meety but she was so affected by  babs words that she went to garden without listening to meetwa ..mere liye aisa hai epi.. and will cont watching tomorrows epi with this assumption..

Clip mein tho mute hi thhe .... episode tho dekha nahi.... 

Woh black eye wala backfire kar gaya hoga and so nobody feels like defending Meety when attacked at a personal level nor try to find out more ... nothing... well in yesterday's episode I didnt feel much for Meety but this clip did get under my skin. 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Mehr have you seen the episode? 

Ek ya two weeks se kuch nahi dekhe…i guess my last epsde was wen she cmes bac frm academy….Rite nw  Shrt clips r gvng me happiness😆…. Jo bi hai. Separation milraha hai naa… So njoy🤣… i want angst bhar bhar ke

mehraan thumbnail

Where did you see angst and separation? 😲

Shrt clips r hinting tat direction only naa 😉…. N Sus curse too🤢…. So im njoying vitout watching 🤣 n vil binge watch once Ramadan gets ovr… until thn im at peace😆

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Shrt clips r hinting tat direction only naa 😉…. N Sus curse too🤢…. So im njoying vitout watching 🤣 n vil binge watch once Ramadan gets ovr… until thn im at peace😆

Lucky you Mehr....Im also joining you.. 👍🏼

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Separation filhal Tej Sunaina ka hi hai.... 

Meet² ka bhagwan jane kya chal rha hai... 

Sunaina's curse may end like that doctor's bhayankar prognosis of Meety's leg burn. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trust me.. you dont want to know 😣

What you guessed was correct...this is after Meety refuses to take that kasam that we saw in the precap. 

first Masoom says Meety is throwing her weight around as a policewoman and tells Meetwa that he needs to control her... but instead he cleans her shoes... otherwise very soon the family will have to see unwanted things... then Meety says she has not changed and Babita is livid and says thats the problem that she has not changed. she went back to unwanted bahu... and commented on everything even her hair. She reminds her that she and Meetwa hated her... all fbs are shown. 

Anju tum smjhi ni yha writers khel gye.. hm logo ko Meet H k liye sympathy feel honi bnd ho gyi ti na after that manhandling thing… to ye sb yaad dila kr .. use buri trah be izzat kra kr hm sbko uske liye fir se bura feel krwaya ja ra h … 🤣 Meet A stand le leta to hme Meet H se sympathy kaise hoti… Meet A is statue Ahlawat  … 

mehraan thumbnail

Separation filhal Tej Sunaina ka hi hai.... 

Meet² ka bhagwan jane kya chal rha hai... 

Sunaina's curse may end like that doctor's bhayankar prognosis of Meety's leg burn. 

Nai nai inka bi ayega👍🏼…. Dekhlena