Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

Lucky you Mehr....Im also joining you.. 👍🏼

Offcourse y to spoil mood for each n every epsde 😆… Jus binge watch all the epsdes in one go … tat way V wont loose our sanity😆… im actually clueless still njoying the shrt clips here n there… witout breaking my head😉

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Anju tum smjhi ni yha writers khel gye.. hm logo ko Meet H k liye sympathy feel honi bnd ho gyi ti na after that manhandling thing… to ye sb yaad dila kr .. use buri trah be izzat kra kr hm sbko uske liye fir se bura feel krwaya ja ra h … 🤣 Meet A stand le leta to hme Meet H se sympathy kaise hoti… Meet A is statue Ahlawat  … 

Sach kaha....yest I didnt feel anything but aaj ka clip really got under my skin... 

Meetwa romance karte waqt mahoul ko dekhta nahi but patni ko defend karte waqt sab kuch dhyan mein rakhta hai 😣 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Sach kaha....yest I didnt feel anything but aaj ka clip really got under my skin... 

Meetwa romance karte waqt mahoul ko dekhta nahi but patni ko defend karte waqt sab kuch dhyan mein rakhta hai 😣 

uska character sketch hi change kr dia pura … 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Offcourse y to spoil mood for each n every epsde 😆… Jus binge watch all the epsdes in one go … tat way V wont loose our sanity😆… im actually clueless still njoying the shrt clips here n there… witout breaking my head😉

Good idea.. 👍🏼

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

uska character sketch hi change kr dia pura … 

Yeah agree

I better stay away from this now. 
self respect hai and she should just now gone from there no matter what 

md410 thumbnail

no he is not .. he is stressing on the fact k unka beta bht sudhra hua h … and Meety ko galatfehmi hui h .. or ahlawats to h hi pagal.. dimaag daan krke aye h… to wo b jb tk proof ni milega .. vishwas ni krega …

she should let marriage happen and then reality pata chalne do

So be it that way. she is trying to save her 

Real life mein bhi it’s true. No one believes bahu but their blood relatives .

Have seen happening this many times again and again 

My own sister’s in laws kinda behaved like this with my sister after her husband dies. They are worst than this. FIL even blamed her that she killed her own husband. 😭
I am talking about a well established and well doing highly educated family. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Yeah agree

I better stay away from this now. 
self respect hai and she should just now gone from there no matter what 

not only Meet A … even Rajvardhan.. he is responsible for this whole fiasco… he promised her that she can keep on bearing the responsibilities of her family even after marriage… but she literally have to beg Babita for permission to work…  

Yes I supported Babita in past when she was against her decision to be a police officer… but not anymore…. 

Meet A instead of being a statue .. he should have spoken up… he should have asked Babita to not comment on her appearance… yes he hated her but that is due to Kunal’s false allegations.. of which he feels guilty till date… 

baki agr usko b lgta h that  ye shaadi ni honi chaiye ti in the first place .. to bhai bol de and let her go…

atleast sare flashbacks jo aj dikhaye  if one thing she could learn from that is how she has let go of her self respect since beginning for Ahlawats and her own family reputation…

I sometimes feel bad for her … she has a spineless mother .. a grandmother who is always against her … the only person who loved her unconditionally was her father which has been snatched from her by this very family who is currently humiliating her … I hope Karma hits them … 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

not only Meet A … even Rajvardhan.. he is responsible for this whole fiasco… he promised her that she can keep on bearing the responsibilities of her family even after marriage… but she literally have to beg Babita for permission to work…  

Yes I supported Babita in past when she was against her decision to be a police officer… but not anymore…. 

Meet A instead of being a statue .. he should have spoken up… he should have asked Babita to not comment on her appearance… yes he hated her but that is due to Kunal’s false allegations.. of which he feels guilty till date… 

baki agr usko b lgta h that  ye shaadi ni honi chaiye ti in the first place .. to bhai bol de and let her go…

atleast sare flashbacks jo aj dikhaye  if one thing she could learn from that is how she has let go of her self respect since beginning for Ahlawats and her own family reputation…

I sometimes feel bad for her … she has a spineless mother .. a grandmother who is always against her … the only person who loved her unconditionally was her father which has been snatched from her by this very family who is currently humiliating her … I hope Karma hits them … 

I really want meety to take a proper class of Babs once Shanty's truth will be out.. Itni class leni chahiye ki Babas will never ever question her .. and should call her Aunty by stressing it..😡

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wen is she walking to her mayka… i always wnted her to leave Ahlawats house vit her head held high n its high time… she does it!!!Better she gves the ultimatum tat she wud sign the divorce paper n throw it on their faces🤢… Y r thy not getting a gud luking cop or any guy who falls for Meety🤣?!! 

md410 thumbnail

@ bold haa re same here

I hope so too that Ahlwat gets to pay their deed, but problem is will karma hit? 

She simply should walk out now. she is earning and could have better life. May be let her wlak out, introduce new guy  who would not body sham her but respect and appreciate her