Posted: 2 years ago

Mumbai screening started

https://twitter.com/superheroinedp/status/1496507632797945856?s=21
https://twitter.com/deepikapfc/status/1496515035258048521?s=21

briahna thumbnail

briahna thumbnail

seems like it was liked at Berlin, but patta nahi..shaayad paid previews hoh....😆you can never trust these critics.

all are chor

but at least they are not mocking Bhansali movie this time...I remember some reviewers mocked devdas at Cannes 😞

at the end of the day...public/janta will decide; Bhansali can be very unpredictable. for me tho I am looking forward to it..but it gives guzaarish vibe ....mabye slow and bit boring. i only like couple songs..rest thodi boring hai.

lets see Bhansali.

Edited by briahna - 2 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is this a joke?  Godfather would have been better if DeNiro and Paccino sang songs?  I don’t know what the reviewer was trying to do here. But what in the world was Bhansali’s marketing thinking putting something like that on a promotional poster?  

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is this a joke?  Godfather would have been better if DeNiro and Paccino sang songs?  I don’t know what the reviewer was trying to do here. But what in the world was Bhansali’s marketing thinking putting something like that on a promotional poster?  

calm down...its only a review. wait for KRK review...than we can have a blast. 😃 oh and lets not judge it by its cover/poster

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: briahna

calm down...its only a review. wait for KRK review...than we can have a blast. 😃 oh and lets not judge it by its cover/poster

KRK is an idiot and no one listens to him. No one will ever put his reviews on their promotional posters 😆.  You don’t even have to like The Godfather to know it’s a classic and well loved movie. Bhansali putting a critique of it in favor of his own movie on a poster reeks of arrogance, or insecurity. Either way this can bite him in the tokus if the movie flops.