•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 months ago

My favourite song from Gangubai is Jab saaiyan aye sham ko. It's a very beautiful song. 

Edited by Shirsha - 3 months ago

I have listened/watched only 2 songs from the movie, Meri jaan and Shikaayat, both are equally good but as you are asking only one to choose, I would say this one as it has more of alia compared to other one and loved Alia's and Shantanu's chemistry in this one and i heard they did the whole song in one shot without retakes, it's great to see their acting turned out to be so natural in one shot without retakes, and dont know who is the singer,her vocals are amazingg 

https://youtu.be/ldWFpeu36K0?si=MqYA1K1-tbIHAjg-

And i need to check out who is the music composer for this movie, gave such a great music album based on 2 songs I listened

Originally posted by Newbird

I have listened/watched only 2 songs from the movie, Meri jaan and Shikaayat, both are equally good but as you are asking only one to choose, I would say this one as it has more of alia compared to other one and loved Alia's and Shantanu's chemistry in this one and i heard they did the whole song in one shot without retakes, it's great to see their acting turned out to be so natural in one shot without retakes, and dont know who is the singer,her vocals are amazingg 

https://youtu.be/ldWFpeu36K0?si=MqYA1K1-tbIHAjg-

And i need to check out who is the music composer for this movie, gave such a great music album based on 2 songs I listened

composed by sanjay leela bansali himself

Originally posted by Shirsha

My favourite song from Gangubai is Jab Saiyan aye sham ko. It's a very beautiful song. 

Mine too. Has such a nice deep romantic melody vibe.

Shikhayat. I love Qawwali songs from old Bollywood. Pity they have gone out of fashion.