Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am crying :(

I can't say more.. it is just so emotional..

why do you stop at these points ???

Waiting for more

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can you post the next one asap?! These spoilers aren't helping you know!

Haha, just realized I had to unreserve my post but nevermind I'll just add the comment here.

I loved the conversation in this part! I really wished we had this kind of a scene in the series, where for once Zoya voiced out every single moment of agony she endured because of Asad's inability to accept his feelings and say what he felt, and more so for uttering every mean word he'd used to accuse and insult her. Zoya has always been so forgiving but I wanted her to vent out how she'd lived with his rejection and distrust all this while. 

'And now I'm...getting married to Azhar." She lied, unconsciously, but she did. Somewhere inside she wanted Asad to understand the pain she had felt when she saw that damn wedding card.'

These lines were moving..painful yet beautiful..sometimes you do wish, momentarily, for the person who hurt you, to be hurt in the same way, to let them know exactly what you'd been through, only then can they realize the severity of their actions. It's not like Zoya would even in her dreams bear Asad being in pain but the bottled up angst and suffering of 2 years had to be let out, to finally let her guards down and show him how broken she has been without him.

I am sucker for emotional, angsty AsYa. I craved to see those scenes in the show. There was so much left unsaid between them but reading this one made up for it! I am so eager to read the next! 

Please post the last part soooon! I was hoping to read it today since you post on weekends :( 

Waiting!

P.S. I am following lost without you as well! Keep writing ! Love to read everything you write!

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

I am crying :(

I can't say more.. it is just so emotional..

why do you stop at these points ???

Waiting for more

Wow thanks! I can't believe you guys liked it! Honestly I think I suck at writing angst but your support changes the game! Love you!

πŸ’–

Edited by Captain_Crash - 1 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wandering_mind

Can you post the next one asap?! These spoilers aren't helping you know!

Haha, just realized I had to unreserve my post but nevermind I'll just add the comment here.

I loved the conversation in this part! I really wished we had this kind of a scene in the series, where for once Zoya voiced out every single moment of agony she endured because of Asad's inability to accept his feelings and say what he felt, and more so for uttering every mean word he'd used to accuse and insult her. Zoya has always been so forgiving but I wanted her to vent out how she'd lived with his rejection and distrust all this while. 

'And now I'm...getting married to Azhar." She lied, unconsciously, but she did. Somewhere inside she wanted Asad to understand the pain she had felt when she saw that damn wedding card.'

These lines were moving..painful yet beautiful..sometimes you do wish, momentarily, for the person who hurt you, to be hurt in the same way, to let them know exactly what you'd been through, only then can they realize the severity of their actions. It's not like Zoya would even in her dreams bear Asad being in pain but the bottled up angst and suffering of 2 years had to be let out, to finally let her guards down and show him how broken she has been without him.

I am sucker for emotional, angsty AsYa. I craved to see those scenes in the show. There was so much left unsaid between them but reading this one made up for it! I am so eager to read the next! 

Please post the last part soooon! I was hoping to read it today since you post on weekends :( 

Waiting!

P.S. I am following lost without you as well! Keep writing ! Love to read everything you write!

Thank you so much! I'm relieved that you liked it, I thought I had messed up the angst part. :)

Yes, in the show they never really had deep conversation of the feelings that emerged between them. It was always about either of their families. I felt like they would've combusted if they hadn't talked it out somehow, but they never did in the show idk why :P. Anyhoo, the next part will be up ASAP!

Yeah about Lost Without You, I am writing the chapter, although after the last one I really need to think it out a bit, based on the traits of each character. And so the part will be up soon as well! 

Love ya!πŸ’–

dreamxr thumbnail

Okay guys here's the 4th part! Hope you like it :)

PART 4

The night was unusually beautiful. Shards of moonlight were dimly lighting up the room. The crickets chirped as the loving pair held each other, basking in a newfound feeling that was yet to be said.

"I'm sorry." Asad mumbled as he held her closer and kissed her closed eyelids. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said repeatedly as he brushed his lips on her cheeks and forehead. He joined their foreheads together and kept caressing her cheek lovingly with the pad of his thumb. 

Her eyes were closed for a while, before they fluttered open and captured his soul. Numerous sensations were pulsing through his veins and waves of desire crashed onto him. His thumb, gentle, traced the shape of her petal-like lips before resting softly on her lower lip. Her warm shivering breath made his skin tingle. Asad breathed deep and angled his head, placing feather kisses on her jaw. Zoya sighed in pleasure and clutched the fabric of his white kurta, pulling him slightly closer, relishing what she had longed for. Asad took steady steps towards the wall behind them, and stopped only when they were just centimetres away. Zoya was still clutching his kurta, breathing heavily. One of his arms was wrapped around her waist and the others' thumb was still tracing her lower lip.

"M-Mr Khan..." Zoya whispered, her heart beating wildly, as Asad continued placing light kisses along her jaw. "Yeh aap kya..."

"Don't." Asad breathed into her ear, grazing his lips on her earlobe. "Stop fighting it Zoya. I know you're trying to push me away. Please, don't. It kills me when you do. I can see what you feel, this time, I'm the one who can read your eyes. You know, I haven't been able to sleep at night, seeing how much you're hurting. I cannot bear to see the pain and anger in your eyes anymore Zoya. Please, I-"

"But what about me Mr Khan?" Zoya looked him fiercely in the eyes. "I haven't been the same ever since I left. You...by sending me back to New York, you changed me, Mr Khan. I feel like I could never trust you enough anymore. I felt like I couldn't breathe freely when I saw the wedding card of..."

"Tanveer and me." Asad said blankly. "Zoya, that was the second biggest mistake I made. In fact-"

"What was the first one?" Zoya asked with a raised brow, letting go of Asad's kurta and folding her arms.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"What was your first mistake huh? Let me guess, was it letting me into the house? Or making that video where you supposedly said you didn't want me to go? You know what, you should've let me go then! At least I wouldn't have been stuck here getting married to my best friend! I would found someone who really cared for me!" She said harshly, torn between accepting his love and teaching him a lesson.

Asad's envy ticked. The vision, the thought of Zoya belonging to someone else brought wrath to his mind. His nails dug into his palms. "Zoya, enough." He said calmly, holding her by her arms. "You wanna know what the first mistake was, fine. It was letting you go. It was burying my feelings for you from the get go. It was distancing you from myself so much, that you didn't even call me by my name. In all, it was losing you, Zoya. And I can't bear to make that mistake again." Asad now said to her face, everything he wanted her to hear. Well, almost everything. Zoya gaped at him, her cheeks felt warm and butterflies fluttered in her tummy. That wasn't what she was expecting to hear! She quickly closed her mouth and skittered her gaze away from him.

"Well, i-it's too late now. You didn't care when I got deported back to New York. I've been reapplying for my Visa for two years and I got it after too long! And I won't waste this chance to finally, genuinely enjoy myself." Zoya said pointing to herself, determined to show him how much she had gone through. "I was broken for two years and I deserve at least this much, Mr Khan. Api and Jeeju were, are, worried sick about what happened. But I haven't told them a thing! I won't give you a chance to break me again just because your 'reputation' got-"

"I don't give a damn about my reputation!" Asad hissed at her. "Don't you see? You are the only thing I will ever care about." Zoya looked at him with wide eyes. Her heart fluttered. "You are my kryptonite, Zoya. I can't think straight when I'm around you." A small spark of euphoria in her eyes encouraged Asad to continue. With his gaze stuck on the floor, he said, "When you aren't near, I see your face everywhere, it's like I can't function without you. You make me weak, Zoya. And...woh... actually..."

"Allah Miyah, abhi bhi 'woh actually' pe atak te hain?" She said to herself irritably, not knowing Asad had been able to hear it. "Doh saal mein woh ek cheez nahi badli?"

Asad shook his head. "Nahi, I told you na, only when I'm around you my words get stuck in my mouth." Asad smiled softly and said. Zoya gasped. "That's why I love you." Asad mumbled and took her lips between his. Zoya let out a breath and nervously locked her hands behind his neck. His kiss was gentle, yet the most intense experience of her life. "Tell me you love me too. Please." Asad mumbled between the kiss and took a small step forward so they were leaning against the wall.

The kiss broke and left them breathing heavy. Zoya couldn't hold in anymore, she started silently crying into his chest, clutching his shirt again. Asad gathered her in his arms, rocking her trembling body side to side. "I did try...I tried to push you away. I didn't want to fall again. Why can't I stop loving you? Why, after I've disappointed you so much, do you want me? What did I do to deserve it?" Zoya sobbed, her tears dampening the fabric of his kurta.

Asad held her closer and simply said, "Exist." This made Zoya laugh sadly into his chest. "I love you. And that's all that matters."

"I love you too." Came a whisper from her lips that took Asad to the heavens and back. He couldn't help but laugh in joy as he dipped his head. Their lips touched for a brief moment, in a small innocent kiss. Both of them gasped, looking into each other's darkened eyes. Overwhelmed by the sensations they were feeling.

Their lips crashed into each other with passion and urgency. Both of them groaned at the warmth they felt. Their bodies almost slammed against the wall, the air around them rang with energy. Asad tenderly cupped her face and pressed his lips against hers in desperate need, deepening the kiss. Zoya whimpered into his mouth and responded feverishly. Asad was flying into oblivion as he tasted her sweetness. He couldn't get enough of it! He would never get enough of it. Overcome by passion he bit her lower lip, Zoya gasped in pleasure but pulled away before they went further. Asad, like earlier, tried holding on by craning his neck. Zoya smiled and pecked him on his cheek.

Asad brought their foreheads together again, "I never should have let you go." He whispered.

"You think?" Zoya snapped playfully and giggled. Finally, was the word both their minds chanted.

"GOOD MORNING KHAN VILLA!!" Rang an ecstatic voice throught the house on a morning. Everyone at the breakfast table laughed.

"Good morning to the bride!" Zoya raised her glass of orange juice and said. Asad held back a smile. "Ready for it?"

"YEP! READY AS EVER!" Najma squealed in excitement. Dilshad smiled at her daughter and told her to get something to eat.

"Api, Azhoo kahan hai?" Zoya asked, as she remembered that she had something to tell him.

Zeenat shrugged. "Pata nahi Zoya. He must've gone out early." Zoya pressed her lips together in perplexity, then her glance fell on Asad. Who seemed to be glaring at her. She knitted her brows at him as to ask him what was wrong. He shook his head and looked away, slightly rolling his eyes as he did so. Zoya didn't miss that.

She would've talked to him, but she had to talk to Api first. "Api, can I talk to you a bit after breakfast? It's kinda important." Zeenat nodded. "Oh, and I need to get Azhar along too." Zoya said, Zeenat looked at her in surprise. "Ya Allah Api, baat sun toh lijiye. Don't keep expectations, okay?" Zoya said exasperatedly before the doorbell rang. The maid answered it.

"I'm back! Sorry, my- uh, my sister had called and I didn't notice the time." Azhar announced sheepishly. Asad, of course, was burning holes into his skin as he gave Zoya a friendly hug. He told you dude, they're just friends! 

Yeah but that doesn't mean they can go hugging each other all the time! 

Isn't that what you did with Tanveer?

... right.

Asad was already dressed and prepped for his little sister's wedding. In fact only the ladies were still getting ready, Azhar and Asad waited for them on the sofa.

"So..." Azhar said breaking the awkward silence between them. "Have...have you told Zoya yet?"

Asad smiled a bit. "Yeah. Yeah I did."

"So what now?"

"Now we have to break the news."

"Break the news of what?" Dilshad interjected suddenly. She too was primped and ready.

"Oh nothing. Umm, work." Asad quickly said.

"Oh. Anyways, Asad can you go check on Zoya? I'll help Najma's friends to ready the bride." Dilshad mischievously suggested.

"Ammi but-"

"Asad." Dilshad motioned him to go with her eyes and strolled away to Najma's room. Azhar chuckled softly.

"What?" Asad asked irritably.

"Looks like your mother already knows."

Huffing his way to Zoya's room, Asad knocked on her door.

"Come in!" Came his favourite voice from behind. Smiling to himself, he entered the room and found himself lost in a daze.

Zoya was looking for something in the dressing table drawer, dressed in a dark blue dress with fine silver workings on it. It was a simple dress, but she made it seem like it was priceless. His eyes went up to her face, which was glowing. She wore some simple makeup, and a pair of oxidised silver jhumkas in her ear.

Wow.

He slowly walked up behind her. His intense gaze still soaking in her radiance, his arms found their way around her waist. Zoya got startled and gasped softly. "Mr Khan! Dara diya aapne." She mumbled.

"You look beautiful." Asad whispered in her hair and held her closer. She smiled. Gently, he moved her silky hair to one shoulder, to reveal her slender neck. Their eyes met for a moment through the mirror, Zoya gasped once more as Asad brushed his lips on her nape.

"Mr Khan..."

"Marry me." Asad said boldly, kissing his way up to her ear. Zoya laughed softly. "Marry me." He said once again and turned her around to face him. Their eyes met, and Zoya nodded ever so slightly. They smiled wholeheartedly at each other and with all the love in the world, embraced one another passionately, relishing their newfound feelings. Either experiencing a bit of relief, a lot of love and a smidge of desire as their now happy family smiled upon them.

Azhar, Dilshad and Zeenat peeked through the door, just enough to understand how much the couple loved each other. Smiling to one another, they slowly closed the door and sighed in unison, each one planning what was to happen ahead.

After all, another wedding was long due!

Zoya broke away from Asad, smiling at him with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"What is it?" Asad asked, puzzled.

"Mr Khan, I'm going to ask you something. You have to tell the truth okay?" She grinned at him.

"Okay. Go on."

"Are you jealous of Azhar?"

Caught like a deer in the headlights. "Uh, no! Why would you think that?" He mumbled, looking at the floor. Zoya raised a brow.

"Accha?"

"Miss Farooqui yeh kaisa behuda sawaal hai?" Asad reprimanded, not being able to do anything else.

Zoya gasped in fake shock. "Zoya se seedha Miss Farooqui?! Guess I have to marry Azhoo after all!" She said in a mock sad voice and moved away from him, only to be pulled back into his chest and see him rolling his eyes. She giggled, he smiled.

"Of course I was jealous! You're mine you get that? Mine." Asad whispered the last word and sealed her lips with his, before she could chaff him again.

So that was it guys! Sorry for the extreme delay, I couldn't get my mind to focus because of the MCU poking around in my mind all the time! Ahhh THOR!!!

ANYHOO hope that you guys liked it and the ending wasn't too anticlimactic. See ya!

πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨

Edited by Captain_Crash - 1 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail

It's hereeeee!

dreamxr thumbnail

Thank you so much! Really glad you like it.

πŸ’–πŸ’–

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh Finally!!!!!!

Just love Asad and Zoya <3

This was Awesome, I wish it never ends but alas..

Anyways, a great happy ending :)

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

As always I'm late:( sorry for the delay but this part was just as beautiful as all others! I loved the softness of all the freely flowing emotions. This chapter , especially the beginning felt like a loving embrace. Even though I knew they'd be getting together in this chapter, it's always a delight to see a tender Asad when he goes all out to confess his feelings! Sure he needs his a** to be fired up to come to that stage, but when he gets to he always manages to win one over with the utter honesty his feelings hold! Zoya is no different, just that she loves him more than anything in this world!

Kudos to you to bring this Asad out in the open! Zoya and all your readers sure thank you a ton for that! 

Beautiful writing as always! Thanks for this one! It's always a delight to read your stories! Keep them coming:)

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj_qh_kabhi

Awesomeeee❀️❀️

It's always nice to hear from you! Thank you so much!!

πŸ’–πŸ’–