Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Pura honest ho raha tha bandha 😌 Waise bhi Fake Vaijyanti aur Bondita ke hi hai!

Hmm, ki ek Buddha, jawan, middle aged admiyon ka bhi dil aagaya uss par 😊

haan na,he actually found VJ beautiful,I think he was attracted to her physically🤡,but it skipped my mind because I knew Bondita is VJ...🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

Hey she was always 😂 against bondita leaving anirudh or breaking their marriage 

And like TRC said ki bondita is like his daughter but always pirotize anirudh over bondita because blood is blood same goes for sumati 

yes,they both always prioritized their blood relationships over anything else

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Because this is a 22 year old, who is faced with a situation where his uncle is willing to drug him into raping a child, he can't trust himself due to this possible loss of control, and Bon's conditioning and her crush on him placed a possibility that if he did do something wrong, Bon may not even fight back. 

Put this into perspective, anyone would lose his mind. And the worst part was, he could not share his fears with anyone. This entire situation was scary.

yes it was a very scary situation indeed but it was also the most dumb idea in the entire universe 🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Definitely 😂 ani facing mid life love crisis 

Ani ashiq babu mode

And devdas/angry man mode are my most favorite 

Vesse do you think ani was attracted to vj 

I think he was 😅 not only because she remained him of Bon but for her looks also what you say 

he was,he himself confessed it😆🤣

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

yes it was a very scary situation indeed but it was also the most dumb idea in the entire universe 🤣

No one is denying that Azra, least of all Ani himself... 🤣 But that his brain stopped working due to fear can't be denied... 

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

he was,he himself confessed it😆🤣

Ani definitely was attracted to VJ... But because of his iron self control, he didn't even give it much thought... 

It was like, she is attractive, but she isn't Bon, end of the story.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

No one is denying that Azra, least of all Ani himself... 🤣 But that his brain stopped working due to fear can't be denied... 

theek hai😆

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

haan BB land ki 2 apsaras🤣But I think Bondita was more beautiful than Saudamini 🤪Sauda ke peeche sirf Ani tha,but 12 saal ki Bondita ke peeche 4 log pade the..🥴

Na bhehen🤣 galat soch rahi hea aap ani ko toh count mat karo 12 saal mea vo lattu na tha " platonic love " and saudamini was considered the most beautiful girl in tulsipur that time 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Ani definitely was attracted to VJ... But because of his iron self control, he didn't even give it much thought... 

It was like, she is attractive, but she isn't Bon, end of the story.

waah kya self control hai iska,thank god Bondita aagayi,varna yeh toh virgin hi marta🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Na bhehen🤣 galat soch rahi hea aap ani ko toh count mat karo 12 saal mea vo lattu na tha " platonic love " and saudamini was considered the most beautiful girl in tulsipur that time 

@bold-accha,okay okay👍🏼

@ul-aisa kab bola??yaad nahi  mereko 😆