Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Ohh definitely... He had reached Bon or none stage a long while back... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly...abhi sabko pata tha ahatak ki Italy ki batuk ko bhi🤣....ladka kuch chupa nahi pata...🤣...di kah rahahu ki jaha Tak pata ha ap Meri Badi ha...so pls again requesting if u are online and free pls tell Ani pov of mono track actually the whole track pls😭....

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi... Kahani thodi lambi hai, and mien detail me ispe aik article bhi likhne waali hu, but abhi summary sun lo... 

So basically Ani ke saamne aisa situation hai ke everyone is expecting him to start Parivarik Jeevan with a 12 year old. Pehle he could be assured that woh aisa kuch nahi karega, but the knowledge that his own Kaka was ready to drug him made him scared that he may do something wrong under the influence... Hence khud pe bharosa uth gaya... Also, by this time Ani khud thoda Majnu Babu chuka tha for Bon, jo uski nazron me galat tha... 

Phir he finds out, that Bon is crushing on him, tou he freaks out some more because now, due to this crush, he is no longer sure that Bon will fight him if he tries to do anything wrong. 

So first Ani tries to convince himself that he won't do anything wrong because he loves someone else (he doesn't actually) phir he tried to explain to Bon that crushes ke liye yeh sahi time nahi hai. Bon didn't get him because society was enabling her. Phir finally, he decided to fake marry Mano taaki Bon khud usko reject kar dein, and then independent hone ke sapne dekhe... 

Also, for more information, mera and Ayesha ka OS hai on this:

https://www.wattpad.com/1127632226-my-aniruddh-bondita-fanfictions-the-3rd-set-life

You can also read Chap 15 of Setting it Right, jisme we have tried to explain Ani's thoughts about whatever happened in BB...

Hope that helps...

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I m too late for this conversation I guess

But here are my thoughts on this

I started watching the show only after leap so I can only tell you of moments thereafter 

I did not like some tracks like Batuk and Anirudh going crazy aashiq over Bondita so my thoughts are majorly how they should have gone in a different route instead

1.- CC track should have been sorted by an unmarried Barrister Bondita and showcasing her tarks and skills (recognised by Anirudh very early on in the show - proving his decisions right) to solve Tulsipur-Krishnanagar issues, and this to only solve the issue between villages and getting Anirudh out of his Don mode - to set him free for his will (like once he did for her)

2.- Bondita falling for Anirudh was inevitable but she should have been shown to understand how difficult their ending up together would be because Anirudh helped her because it was the right thing to do and not because he lived her (he did in a platonic sense but that only made him attached to her) and also that he had seen her growing up from a child of 8years old (I am considering her initial shown age in the show) to I guess 12-13 years of age after which she went to London

3.- Bondita fighting Anirudh’s case as her first case and instead of her skills, her patnidharm took the centre stage was something I did not like (it might make sense to many but I don’t think that should have been done)

4.- I thought about this then and still feel that Anirudh falling for Bondita and accepting his feelings and then coming to terms with these facts should have been a major plot for the show which they made a mockery of (the superb acting was the only saving grace for the show - this is my opinion and many or everyone can disagree) and that it should have been a long track, like really really long one, with several small tracks that would have led for Bondita to have been a Barrister (and fulfilling the idea of the show, that women don’t need men but equal rights to survive and that they were capable enough to thrive)

What Anirudh should always have had with Bondita should have been the Sense of belonging, he lit the marshal in her with the fire of his dream and she should have taken it further without the love thing affecting it but the true sense of that their basic nature was always to question the wrong (Bondita) and to fight against it (Anirudh)

They should have individually made efforts and The love thing should have been kept as a track that would have brought them closer and made them even stronger, and then together they should have fought the society

5.- I always thought Anirudh should have opened schools for girls and ashrams for orphaned, disabled, widowed, abused women to bring the change in society through social works leading it as some head and worked in that regard with a little bit of Barrister work here and there

and Bondita should have continued to fight as a barrister in full stretch, and She should have been shown to have her own twisted way of dealing with things. She lived with vaids, Zamindaars, Barrister, they should have shown her using all the skills she gained to good use.

6.- lastly, Devdasi is one topic that is something they should have made her fight for.

also I forgot one thing I always wanted the makers to do was justify to Bondita the things Anirudh did while she was a child that might have seem unfair to her, also she should have found out about Anirudh falling for Manorama and her take on the situation if she would have been able to accept the fact or not 

and also Anirudh to repent for his actions of marrying Manorama and Hurting Bondita in a more elaborate manner ( I know he cried and apologised for one full episode but)  the true affect the child bride had suffered had to be traumatic, Bondita having trust issues and also she had those panic attacks in childhood, she must have been affected by this too. Also how it had to preened the condition of village where zamindaars were ideals of villagers and him poly marrying and it affects

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago
Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heer193

I m too late for this conversation I guess

But here are my thoughts on this

I started watching the show only after leap so I can only tell you of moments thereafter 

I did not like some tracks like Batuk and Anirudh going crazy aashiq over Bondita so my thoughts are majorly how they should have gone in a different route instead

1.- CC track should have been sorted by an unmarried Barrister Bondita and showcasing her tarks and skills (recognised by Anirudh very early on in the show - proving his decisions right) to solve Tulsipur-Krishnanagar issues, and this to only solve the issue between villages and getting Anirudh out of his Don mode - to set him free for his will (like once he did for her)

2.- Bondita falling for Anirudh was inevitable but she should have been shown to understand how difficult their ending up together would be because Anirudh helped her because it was the right thing to do and not because he lived her (he did in a platonic sense but that only made him attached to her) and also that he had seen her growing up from a child of 8years old (I am considering her initial shown age in the show) to I guess 12-13 years of age after which she went to London

3.- Bondita fighting Anirudh’s case as her first case and instead of her skills, her patnidharm took the centre stage was something I did not like (it might make sense to many but I don’t think that should have been done)

4.- I thought about this then and still feel that Anirudh falling for Bondita and accepting his feelings and then coming to terms with these facts should have been a major plot for the show which they made a mockery of (the superb acting was the only saving grace for the show - this is my opinion and many or everyone can disagree) and that it should have been a long track, like really really long one, with several small tracks that would have led for Bondita to have been a Barrister (and fulfilling the idea of the show, that women don’t need men but equal rights to survive and that they were capable enough to thrive)

What Anirudh should always have had with Bondita should have been the Sense of belonging, he lit the marshal in her with the fire of his dream and she should have taken it further without the love thing affecting it but the true sense of that their basic nature was always to question the wrong (Bondita) and to fight against it (Anirudh)

They should have individually made efforts and The love thing should have been kept as a track that would have brought them closer and made them even stronger, and then together they should have fought the society

5.- I always thought Anirudh should have opened schools for girls and ashrams for orphaned, disabled, widowed, abused women to bring the change in society through social works leading it as some head and worked in that regard with a little bit of Barrister work here and there

and Bondita should have continued to fight as a barrister in full stretch, and She should have been shown to have her own twisted way of dealing with things. She lived with vaids, Zamindaars, Barrister, they should have shown her using all the skills she gained to good use.

6.- lastly, Devdasi is one topic that is something they should have made her fight for.

also I forgot one thing I always wanted the makers to do was justify to Bondita the things Anirudh did while she was a child that might have seem unfair to her, also she should have found out about Anirudh falling for Manorama and her take on the situation if she would have been able to accept the fact or not 

and also Anirudh to repent for his actions of marrying Manorama and Hurting Bondita in a more elaborate manner ( I know he cried and apologised for one full episode but)  the true affect the child bride had suffered had to be traumatic, Bondita having trust issues and also she had those panic attacks in childhood, she must have been affected by this too. Also how it had to preened the condition of village where zamindaars were ideals of villagers and him poly marrying and it affects

I agree with your points, they could have shown many things instead of enmity. The Hindu-Muslim fights were a very big thing in Bengal which they should have brought in light instead of enmity. After leap it actually gave me negative vibes and it had turned mostly filmy and fictional. So many stories were left but makers couldn't fulfill our expectations...🥱 Was the enmity track for satisfying Rangu just like the Manorama track was??

heer193 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

I agree with your points, they could have shown many things instead of enmity. The Hindu-Muslim fights were a very big thing in Bengal which they should have brought in light instead of enmity. After leap it actually gave me negative vibes and it had turned mostly filmy and fictional. So many stories were left but makers couldn't fulfill our expectations...🥱 Was the enmity track for satisfying Rangu just like the Manorama track was??

Oh god

Manorama track was rangu’s idea 😲

Bevkoof log

Though did not like Manorama track coz it was way dramatic but I still think the idea of such a step by Anirudh it’s impact then on Bondita and it’s consequences later could have made a major and great track after leap too
They should have explored it further taking in account how child marriage, second wife and impact of a landlord doing this on society we’re not considered and actually still isn’t 

Mental health, trauma so much to explore there
Aur actual history par to dhyan tha hi nahi makers Ka
and it was sad, kitne tracks ban jate in sab ko explore krte hue

And also If that is the case that Rangu gave this idea then sure it must be the same reason for enimity track but I didn’t mind the enimity part, but just that they should have handled could be better and should have been showcased in a diff and a more mature way

I liked Sanyasini track actually, But Anirudh’s aashiq mode was difficult to digest honestly

It was so out of character for him (many here may disagree) and I would have liked it better if it was a slower transition of falling in love, also slow romances are far more intense

Anyway it was the Batuk twist that took me off guard

Bhai duniya Badal di jazbaat Badal diye the uss time

Edited by heer193 - 2 years ago
Ashley_m thumbnail

Oh god

Manorama track was rangu’s idea 😲

Bevkoof log

Though did not like Manorama track coz it was way dramatic but I still think the idea of such a step by Anirudh it’s impact then on Bondita and it’s consequences later could have made a major and great track after leap too
They should have explored it further taking in account how child marriage, second wife and impact of a landlord doing this on society we’re not considered and actually still isn’t 

Mental health, trauma so much to explore there
Aur actual history par to dhyan tha hi nahi makers Ka
and it was sad, kitne tracks ban jate in sab ko explore krte hue

And also If that is the case that Rangu gave this idea then sure it must be the same reason for enimity track but I didn’t mind the enimity part, but just that they should have handled could be better and should have been showcased in a diff and a more mature way

I liked Sanyasini track actually, But Anirudh’s aashiq mode was difficult to digest honestly

It was so out of character for him (many here may disagree) and I would have liked it better if it was a slower transition of falling in love, also slow romances are far more intense

Anyway it was the Batuk twist that took me off guard

Bhai duniya Badal di jazbaat Badal diye the uss time

Anirudh was in love way before leap, the whole Manorama track track was actually there for Anirudh to come to terms with his own changing feelings... Anirudh had reached the 'I will be whatever Bondita needs me to be for her' phase so long ago, that his instant realisation was never actually instant... 

Since I am rewatching BB right now I am able to put all the tracks in perspective, and actually all character graphs are pretty good.

heer193 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Anirudh was in love way before leap, the whole Manorama track track was actually there for Anirudh to come to terms with his own changing feelings... Anirudh had reached the 'I will be whatever Bondita needs me to be for her' phase so long ago, that his instant realisation was never actually instant... 

Since I am rewatching BB right now I am able to put all the tracks in perspective, and actually all character graphs are pretty good.

I am sure you are right and i truly respect that.

I have always tried to understand your opinion on this as we ourselves have had several conversations over this.😊

But here I am only talking about things I feel and would have liked better.

Ashley_m thumbnail

I am sure you are right and i truly respect that.

I have always tried to understand your opinion on this as we ourselves have had several conversations over this.😊

But here I am only talking about things I feel and would have liked better.

Wanting things in a certain way is definitely okay, I just was bringing this point to your attention because you mentioned that you only started watching after leap... But majority of the character and relationship development happened pre-leap only.