When the serial made your heads work more!

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I am just curious! What are the most unpredictable moments in the serial of Barrister Babu?! When you thought something but makers had other plans?! Everyone do share your thoughts! Let's see how were the fans affected by the serial's unpredictability moments! πŸ€ͺ

Sab pura bokhla gaye the, ye toh pata hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Please tag more if anyone else got left out!

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thankyou for tagging me Tinnie,.. to be Frank yes I have few disappointments.

1. Anirudh's reaction in Marriage anniversary party. Makers major blunder. I expected him to take her to study room and explain properly but not shown in that way or atleast opt for a method to show a logical explanation as per her age. 

2. Kalindi character - I thought she will make Anirudh understand that how women will be facing tantrums from society if they're left by husband. And Anirudh explaining her the worst impact of child marriage. I thought that as shown in hiranandani track, they will show his efforts in bringing reformation in Krishnanagar village too and slowly bring a change in Kalindi thinking. But as usual it is not fulfilled. 

3. I thought Bondita after returning from London will start digging the root cause for the enemity between villages by spying Chandrachur and Thakuma because she is pretty sure that her sakhababu will not take the lives of her kaka Kaki. Thought that she will investigate from her family. But as usual it is not happened. 

4. I also expected atleast a week of episodes of Anirudh Bondita combined efforts to clear the enemity between Tulsipur and Krishnanagar. But hardly they have shown for 1 episode

5. Last but not least Anirudh missing in Bondita's pregnancy and Bhatuk in place of Anirudh, ..which is not yet digested by me.

Sorry for long post. But all these are my disappointments. 

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Hmm, in this serial nothing happens without any drama πŸ˜† Anirudh getting frustrated and angry was expected but him telling her the truth of the marriage at that situation was......

Regarding Kalindi I too expected this very much but....in a serial nothing like that always happens...he also told Bondita that her sisters will be educated but that also didn't happen...

The whole Dushmani drama was highly unpredictable and going over my head  I mean atleast show it in a more realistic aspect rather in a filmy style! If the dushmani was connected to the freedom struggle then it would have been very interesting! If the screenspace of Batuk could have been reduced a bit and they brought Anirudh early then we could have get a better message!

Expectations mostly saddens though.....πŸ₯±

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! πŸ€—❀️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Did it have any such moments .?

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For me, I generally was extremely accurate in my predictions of Ani's actions and completely terrible in predicting Bon. 

The one time I got Ani's actions completely wrong was when I was sure the fake marriage with Mano wouldn't happen... I was instead predicting that he would send her to boarding school. However, I was partially vindicated jab he actually did suggest boarding school not two days later.

But the last time that I was completely flabbergasted with what happened in BB was the Panchayat episode when Bon was given the punishment of being a Sanyasini... Now that was totally unexpected... 🀣

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Did it have any such moments .?

This means you were able to predict everything easily?! 😯 Then congratulations on being a "prognosticator"! πŸ‘

I couldn't find any other term so... 

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

For me, I generally was extremely accurate in my predictions of Ani's actions and completely terrible in predicting Bon. 

The one time I got Ani's actions completely wrong was when I was sure the fake marriage with Mano wouldn't happen... I was instead predicting that he would send her to boarding school. However, I was partially vindicated jab he actually did suggest boarding school not two days later.

But the last time that I was completely flabbergasted with what happened in BB was the Panchayat episode when Bon was given the punishment of being a Sanyasini... Now that was totally unexpected... 🀣

The Mano one had completely turned me flabbergasted! I didn't know how did he get that terrible idea?! Who told him that extremely wrong paths can help too?! 

In the Sanyasini track one🀣We were expecting Anirudh to make Bondita his servant and then balle balle 

But Trilochan wanted to make everyone like him! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

The Mano one had completely turned me flabbergasted! I didn't know how did he get that terrible idea?! Who told him that extremely wrong paths can help too?! 

In the Sanyasini track one🀣We were expecting Anirudh to make Bondita his servant and then balle balle 

But Trilochan wanted to make everyone like him! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

That's Naik Gadha for you... He got so scared that his brain stopped working... πŸ˜”

Though to give him credit he did admit that this was the only solution he could think of, and he did ask for feedback, and for advice... He clearly told Kumati that he would not go ahead with this if she felt it was a bad idea.

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

That's Naik Gadha for you... He got so scared that his brain stopped working... πŸ˜”

Though to give him credit he did admit that this was the only solution he could think of, and he did ask for feedback, and for advice... He clearly told Kumati that he would not go ahead with this if she felt it was a bad idea.

Hmm πŸ˜” *sighs*

He needed to learn to stay stable at such situations, I think he learnt it a bit after leap. 

Kumati.....makers totally degraded her character graph! Bondita and Trilochan used to say that she was quite intelligent but after Manorama track... She lost her brain somewhere...