Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Good afternoon...

Yeah, the weather here is weird these days... The mornings and evenings are getting slightly cold but the daytime is warm and you can't go without a fan. Hectic schedule toh hai hi.

Btw, for some extremely strange reason, it is showing me that you replied to me about an hour ago when it has been only around 55-57 minutes since I replied here... and Nushy's reply is of around half an hour ago.🤪

I understand this! It's crazy. 

That's fully weird, don't know what's wrong with IF, 🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning! 😊

I'm fine now... Though I still have a bit of cold but I'm fine. 

That's great. Take proper rest and eat a lot of fruits. 👍🏼 Is your varsity open? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Hi everyone! 

Came across a clip from Harsh's show, where they showed baby pisach Or whatever crap. 

Itni ghatiya graphics thi ki PK bhi itna lagega to cleanse. 

Also nit just cos I am watching K deamas but their graphics 10 years back too were so phenomenal, graphics, 3d, photography. Amongst so much languages and content I have seen, they take top. 

Like in animation no one beats Disney. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hello! 😊

Now curious mind wants to know ki itna bhi kya dekh liya. 🤪

Jokes apart, K-drama wala baat dimaag pe aya bhi nahi kyunki ek aisa bhi waqt the jab International shows bhi VFX ke mamle mein peeche tha. Only difference is, jab technology advanced nahi tha, even then they made the best use of what was available and the stories glued audience to the TV.

Yaha pe log bas paise ki naam pe rote rehte hain. But I can vouch for it, with 40% of what Atif uses (Unnecessarily), TVD made  everything look spectacular and real. To comparison mein na hi jaye to behtar hain. 🤪

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning! 😊

Good evening... 🤗

That's great. Take proper rest and eat a lot of fruits. 👍🏼 

I am definitely taking proper rest... 

Baaki toh poori colony mein aaj kal khauff ka mahaul chal raha hai.

Is your varsity open? 

Yup. Its very much open... though I did take two days off. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi everyone! 

Came across a clip from Harsh's show, where they showed baby pisach Or whatever crap. 

Itni ghatiya graphics thi ki PK bhi itna lagega to cleanse. 

Also nit just cos I am watching K deamas but their graphics 10 years back too were so phenomenal, graphics, 3d, photography. Amongst so much languages and content I have seen, they take top. 

Like in animation no one beats Disney. 

Hello!! 🤗

I haven't opened insta since days so I am totally unaware of such clips... Yeah, I did see one clip of some show on YouTube though and I found it utterly ridiculous. Apparently, some show on Colors is taking a supernatural route yet again. I couldn't even watch the entire thing; just went "W*F" after the first few seconds only. 

Graphics of K-dramas back then were indeed good. And now, they have improved by leaps and bounds.  

Also, I am honestly not expecting that level of graphics from ITV but at least they should spare our eyes from the torture that they serve us in the name of graphics.

Animation toh definitely no one beats Disney.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I am definitely taking proper rest... 

Baaki toh poori colony mein aaj kal khauff ka mahaul chal raha hai.

Is Corona on the rise again in your locality?

Yup. Its very much open... though I did take two days off. 

Good decision.

Read your reply in Madhura's topic. Totally agree with it. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Hello! 😊

Now curious mind wants to know ki itna bhi kya dekh liya. 🤪

Jokes apart, K-drama wala baat dimaag pe aya bhi nahi kyunki ek aisa bhi waqt the jab International shows bhi VFX ke mamle mein peeche tha. Only difference is, jab technology advanced nahi tha, even then they made the best use of what was available and the stories glued audience to the TV.

Yaha pe log bas paise ki naam pe rote rehte hain. But I can vouch for it, with 40% of what Atif uses (Unnecessarily), TVD made  everything look spectacular and real. To comparison mein na hi jaye to behtar hain. 🤪

It was way too cringe, whatever it was. 

Definitely, they were but proportions were right. Which everyone can do even with pen and paper. 

Like if you are told to draw a snail, you can't draw in an elephant size. 

Haan, kuch bhi. Sab hota hai and you can utilize resources well, I have seen content with minimal graphics but apt use of resources so yes baat na hi kare toh acha hai. 

Aur technology itni toh definitely hai, even in budget that you can show good stuff if not the best. 

Besharam kahi ke. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

It was way too cringe, whatever it was. 

Definitely, they were but proportions were right. Which everyone can do even with pen and paper. 

Like if you are told to draw a snail, you can't draw in an elephant size. 

Haan, kuch bhi. Sab hota hai and you can utilize resources well, I have seen content with minimal graphics but apt use of resources so yes baat na hi kare toh acha hai. 

Aur technology itni toh definitely hai, even in budget that you can show good stuff if not the best. 

Besharam kahi ke. 

Totally!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Is Corona on the rise again in your locality?

Naah, its not COVID. Instead, its some different illness. The patients are showing symptoms similar to dengue along with swelling in their joints: wrists, knees and ankles along with excruciating pain in the backbone. But the tests for dengue are coming negative. Even the doctors are confused.

And almost every second house in the colony has one similar patient. My aunt, uncle and cousin are also unwell. 

Kuch samajh nahi aa raha kya hai ye...

Good decision.

Yeah

Read your reply in Madhura's topic. Totally agree with it. 

🤗