diyasweetz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes yes plz... 

Post next part plz.... 

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where have you disappeared? What happened to AbhiRa?

Could you pls update the story. We have been waiting for months 😔😔

ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for your update...Please continue with this story

Arya_Reyes thumbnail

Hey, 

This is Arya Reyes. I found your book this morning and I binged the whole thing in a go because it’s just so addictive! The plot is amazing and your writing skills are damn good! It’s one of the best Abhira books I’ve read, so please please update. I’m not pressuring you, being a writer myself, I can understand but please don’t abandon your story, do update. 

Thanks again for this book, waiting for the next part. 💙

ragvir92 thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for next part..Hope you will continue this story...Waiting for you to be back

Serialsfan44 thumbnail

Hi please continue to story, serial is any how going for separation track at least we can read some good story, please continue it. It’s been months since last update. Already reply to your readers if you don’t want to Continue so that we stop asking. Sorry to say this but atleast as a reader this would be fair to us to know 

Hoping for a reply at least for all readers

Kkgsr19 thumbnail

Hey,

Avid reader here, read your story in one go, you really do have a way with words and I absolutely loved the storyline too. Star Plus should definitely hire you, you would make them millions. Adore the Birla's behaviour towards Akshara, Abhi's love towards Akshu & Akshu's ambitious nature. Would be nice to see a bit of Goenka family too & if possible Singhania's. 

I've taken a break from watching the serial since the day of mehendi ceremony of Kairav and Anisha, I can't bear to watch Akshu & Abhi seperate so I'm going to hold off watching it until they in some way or other start sharing screen space/ start reconciling their differences.

I've been looking for FF's of theirs to read as time pass as I absolutely miss them, stumbled upon this and so far it's my favourite story of them.

I'm not sure if you will update again or if this is it as I realise it's been a couple of months.

Look forward to seeing an update if possible or if not you letting us know if you are having a writer's block, if so I will understand if the story is on hold for a while.

🤍

ragvir92 thumbnail

Will you update this story? We are eagerly waiting