Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Interesting thread with some rare pictures. Looks like a well researched project if one goes by the photos.

https://twitter.com/manishgaekwad/status/1489524756856467456?t=O3IRF0N7GGelEn_fPYvPLg&s=19

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

I like it! It's edgy without being too in the face. I'm a simple person so I don't look at all these nuances of looks and acting and blah blah blah too much.πŸ˜†

The trailer could have been cut a bit better tho

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It looks really great. Not a goosebumps filled trailer but still very good. Alia and Vijay Raaz seem to be amazing. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

That looks awesome, TBH!

altgr thumbnail

Not a fan of SLB movies but loved it. Trailer didn't reveal much. Not sure if it will work on Box Office or not.

Now excited for the songs to be out, SLB's albums are always good.

Edited by altgr - 2 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Interesting thread with some rare pictures. Looks like a well researched project if one goes by the photos.

https://twitter.com/manishgaekwad/status/1489524756856467456?t=O3IRF0N7GGelEn_fPYvPLg&s=19

I loved Alia's styling in this particular scene. I have encountered several young prostitutes in real life who opt for this cakey style of makeup with overly powdered faces.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I think SLB forgot that this is his movie and he usually presents a crisp trailer. This looked like they accidentally cut out the first 2 minutes of the trailer and cut out the last 2 minutes of it.

Ajay Devgn was the only saving grace and even he only got like 10 seconds in the trailer.

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a boring trailer. I almost forgot it was playing as I was watching it...

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Between teaser and the trailer they should have released a song video.There is not a snippet in the trailer either😲.

SLB seems to have given up on the film...Normally the technicians(dress designers,set designers,choreographers) are given media space..and the entire process of film making is unfolded over the weeks.

One film can break a director.I feel bad that he will not be able to get the grand budget  he wants for his films in the near future.I mean who will want to work with him?

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I will give Alia credit for her effort πŸ‘πŸ‘