Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes yes

And someone was giving supporting character vibes..🀣 

Like Aai to Sai🀭

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am damn excited. Can't wait to see Raavis antics and chattan pandya melting like a puddle πŸ€£

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am damn excited. Can't wait to see Raavis antics and chattan pandya melting like a puddle πŸ€£

Totally! It will be exciting to be outwardly irritated but secretly happy Shiva and KD trying to pull that off 
Pre wedding Raavi ka pagalpan is gonna make a comeback πŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Tomorrow Raavi will be inducted into ITV bahu Hall of Fame with the sindoor scene (ofcourse dialogue is included πŸ˜†) and a long sindoor on her hair line

Raavi, the stalker ITV bahu who is going to dance for Tip Tip Barsa Paani for her husband, SheChu, Shiva Pandya πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† 

Sherni hai Raavi β€οΈ

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Shivi were on fire today πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Pehle toh, Raavi ka pure haq se walking back into the house to fight with Shiva πŸ˜† He kept pestering her with questions ke kuch bol.....kyu aayi vapas. Aaj Raavi ne finally muh tod jawab diya lol πŸ”₯ Ab she's going to fight for her rishta 

As for Shiva, there was so much disbelief and hurt at the accusations that were the basis of that divorce.....but in the midst of his ghusa and hurt, Raavi ke declaration ne Shiva ki bolti bandh kar di πŸ˜† so he defaults back to the familiar hatred and fighting. But he's forgotten that Raavi ke junoon ke samne he's never managed to win. When he couldn't stop Raavi from becoming Pandya bahu, toh ab kaise jeetega lol.

Ab isse kehte toofani drama πŸ”₯

Bold I agree I give credits to KD's acting for this. The moment Raavi confessed and Shiva got a flashback of his own confession for a second his reaction gave me a vibe a like he will say "Mai bhi karta hu Raavi" but as you said he is back to his hatred jaap and fighting.

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Min, of the entire episode, you only noticed Anita's hair? I also mentioned it as a passing comment but you made a post on it?

Anita is continuing to pretend to be a  loony bin now that Raavi is going to comeback home according to Susila BenπŸ˜†

I wish i could say i, watched the episode.. But I'm almost scared to watch it 🀣🀣.. Plus i have the previous EDT open to finish catching up because let's be honest that is more involving than the actual show 

Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh my god this fiery Raavi.. Oh my god OH MY GOD RAAAVIIII BABYYYYY YOU FIRE

RAAVI NAAM SUN KE FLOWER SAMJHA KYA, FIRE HAI YE

ALICE NAILED IT TODAY MAN!!! THAT'S THE SASSIEST I'VE EVER SEEN ANYONE 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss.M

I wish i could say i, watched the episode.. But I'm almost scared to watch it 🀣🀣.. Plus i have the previous EDT open to finish catching up because let's be honest that is more involving than the actual show 

WATCH IT MIN 

ITS A MUST WATCH

I am kanwar today. Dekhte rahiye pandya store shaam 7.30 baje star plus par and kabhi bhi hotstar par