Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva used the word sasta nasha today 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Suman's reaction- as if she ate karelas right then

Dev was smiles and happy

Krish had the O expression 

Rishita, the flip flopper like always taking credit for what Raavi did

I was so glad to see Dev giving back to her, and her lame reply "mein sahi ke saath hoon", my foot. Where was this expression when her father and bua were trapping the Pandya parivar in the loan kaand and sent them to jail?😕

Gaumbi has always been Raavi's silent supporter, though I wish he supported her more vocally when Suman abused her and Shiva humiliated her all these days.

Now coming to BhabiMa, she made this match happen, she was disappointed when Shiva threw Raavi out but her facial expressions changed the moment Raavi entered the house again, then her happiness knew no bounds. She even looked above and thanked Somnathji.

Can BhabiMa ever lose in her life? She brought them together, she will definitely pray for Raavi's success.

mpks1 thumbnail

I was glad to see pre marriage scenes as Raavi's FB when she was outside, putting her suit case back together.

Those scenes were magic back then and still continues to be so.❤️

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Shiva used the word sasta nasha today 🤣

I am damn sure the writers read the comments on 🤣

The way they troll us 🤣

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

Suman's reaction- as if she ate karelas right then

Dev was smiles and happy

Krish had the O expression 

Rishita, the flip flopper like always taking credit for what Raavi did

I was so glad to see Dev giving back to her, and her lame reply "mein sahi ke saath hoon", my foot. Where was this expression when her father and bua were trapping the Pandya parivar in the loan kaand and sent them to jail?😕

Gaumbi has always been Raavi's silent supporter, though I wish he supported her more vocally when Suman abused her and Shiva humiliated her all these days.

Now coming to BhabiMa, she made this match happen, she was disappointed when Shiva threw Raavi out but her facial expressions changed the moment Raavi entered the house again, then her happiness knew no bounds. She even looked above and thanked Somnathji.

Can BhabiMa ever lose in her life? She brought them together, she will definitely pray for Raavi's success.

I hope he does that. Both Gaumbhi & Dhara anyway interfere in anything & everything, please let them stop Suman at least. Hopefully, KM will be given something meatier now, rather than just being Dhara's sidekick.

I want Shiva to realise his faults on his own, not due to Gambhi & Dhara.

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva Pandya " Shaadi ka panna na mein palat chukka hoon, mein zindagi me aage bad chukka hoon, nikal yahan se" 

Raavi and all of us too - "Jhoota, kab palta? abhi dus minute pehle, toh phir waapas palat le," 😆

Pixierocks thumbnail

The last scene was savageee 

The way she pulled the handle of the suitcase and that look 😎

Jaaa meriiii itv bahuuu, jaaa 

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It will exciting to see all of them support Raavi wholeheartedly.
I think the fact that his Bhabhis and his brothers will take Raavi's side is going to irritate Shiva 🤣. 

Only Suman Maa is on Shiva's side, but with Raavi's bold proclamations about her love for Shiva and sindoor dialogue 😆, she also might eventually come to Raavi's side. 

I think once Suman sees fiery Raavi burn off Anita and Maami, she might be pacified 😆

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new edt... 

Wont stay long because I'm on my lunch break, but thought I'd quickly post this here.. No question on logic or anything just a passing comment since i saw a glimpse of the episode on ig...

Anita could just go and get a haircut... Many women in india have short hair nowadays.. Perfectly normal and she doesn't even look that bad with short hair 🙄🙄🙄 i don't understand why mami needed to do all that scared of her drama.. Infact even if she combed her hair properly it'd work 🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail

I need gifs todayyy 

Blissyyyy