Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Those mohalle Wali aunties saying before when it was only dhara pn was heaven and since the new bahus came its drama central lol

Oh yes heaven..with dhara as the godess.πŸ˜‡.and 4 chamches as bhakth..πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘ΈπŸ€‘πŸ›•

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nolee3097

It will exciting to see all of them support Raavi wholeheartedly.
I think the fact that his Bhabhis and his brothers will take Raavi's side is going to irritate Shiva 🀣. 

Only Suman Maa is on Shiva's side, but with Raavi's bold proclamations about her love for Shiva and sindoor dialogue πŸ˜†, she also might eventually come to Raavi's side. 

I think once Suman sees fiery Raavi burn off Anita and Maami, she might be pacified πŸ˜†

I hope so!!

Then, Shiva can hurt Raavi, Raavi will walk away, everyone (including Suman Kaki) will support Raavi, Mami will bring NRI ladka, Shiva will feel guilty & tadpofy, he'll try to manaao Raavi but Raavi won't agree & no one will support him. That's when he'll realise how Raavi felt, all alone, and his guilt will intensify. All of this culminating in samuhik apology & love confession of Shiva. 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Shiva used the word sasta nasha today πŸ€£

The moment Shiva said that I was like woh toh show k writers karte hai πŸ€£

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shivi were on fire today πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Pehle toh, Raavi ka pure haq se walking back into the house to fight with Shiva πŸ˜† He kept pestering her with questions ke kuch bol.....kyu aayi vapas. Aaj Raavi ne finally muh tod jawab diya lol πŸ”₯ Ab she's going to fight for her rishta 

As for Shiva, there was so much disbelief and hurt at the accusations that were the basis of that divorce.....but in the midst of his ghusa and hurt, Raavi ke declaration ne Shiva ki bolti bandh kar di πŸ˜† so he defaults back to the familiar hatred and fighting. But he's forgotten that Raavi ke junoon ke samne he's never managed to win. When he couldn't stop Raavi from becoming Pandya bahu, toh ab kaise jeetega lol.

Ab isse kehte toofani drama πŸ”₯

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Congratulations on the new edt... 

Wont stay long because I'm on my lunch break, but thought I'd quickly post this here.. No question on logic or anything just a passing comment since i saw a glimpse of the episode on ig...

Anita could just go and get a haircut... Many women in india have short hair nowadays.. Perfectly normal and she doesn't even look that bad with short hair πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ i don't understand why mami needed to do all that scared of her drama.. Infact even if she combed her hair properly it'd work 🀣

Min, of the entire episode, you only noticed Anita's hair? I also mentioned it as a passing comment but you made a post on it?

Anita is continuing to pretend to be a  loony bin now that Raavi is going to comeback home according to Susila BenπŸ˜†

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Shivi were on fire today πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Pehle toh, Raavi ka pure haq se walking back into the house to fight with Shiva πŸ˜† He kept pestering her with questions ke kuch bol.....kyu aayi vapas. Aaj Raavi ne finally muh tod jawab diya lol πŸ”₯ Ab she's going to fight for her rishta 

As for Shiva, there was so much disbelief and hurt at the accusations that were the basis of that divorce.....but in the midst of his ghusa and hurt, Raavi ke declaration ne Shiva ki bolti bandh kar di πŸ˜† so he defaults back to the familiar hatred and fighting. But he's forgotten that Raavi ke junoon ke samne he's never managed to win. When he couldn't stop Raavi from becoming Pandya bahu, toh ab kaise jeetega lol.

Ab isse kehte toofani drama πŸ”₯

@bold hannn ji 

Shiva pandya to haarega. And iss haar se hum bhi khush honge aur woh bhii πŸ˜‰

mpks1 thumbnail

Isn't she a side character? Kabse lead ban gayi? Aur BhabiMa ka kya hoga abb,? woh side character ban jaayegi kya?πŸ˜†

Ye Jaan ne ke liye dekhte rahiye kaandya store raat saade saat bhaje sirf aur sirf Star Plus par aur garam sitara parπŸ˜†

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Oh yes heaven..with dhara as the godess.πŸ˜‡.and 4 chamches as bhakth..πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘ΈπŸ€‘πŸ›•

the reality is the two new bahus brought out the truth about this family lol that they are the most annoying and useless family ever lol