Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Typical itv story ..without villain they dont know how to write story....roma was not enough now daksh ..same story between 2 brothers jealousy , conspiracy, la bla etc khichdi 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Typical itv story ..without villain they dont know how to write story....roma was not enough now daksh ..same story between 2 brothers jealousy , conspiracy, la bla etc khichdi 

Don't know what the makers are thinking. I have not watched the recent episodes but have been keeping an eye on the Telly Updates. 

The only thing that intrigued me was the Maya Death Mystery but the writers spoiled the story by revealing that Pink-Laced stranger as Daksh Devraj's Twin Brother. 

Ab sirf Roma ka double role baaki reh gaya hai. 

I am still not able to get the gist of the story.Just why is Krisha continuing her Maya act for Daksh and Roma suddenly becoming jealous of Devraj's closeness with Krisha? 

Then Roma must have been jealous of Maya too. 

Why her death secret has not yet been revealed to the viewers? Is Maya still alive? 

And what has Daksh got to do with Maya's past?

Also why is Devraj who was initially shown as some kind of Master-planner making an intricate plan to trap Krisha is unaware of his own Brother's evil intentions?

Devraj's plans were totally unjustified but I liked the way his character was shaping up.He was shown as having a sharp mind at the beginning of the series. 

Edited by masked - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

I guess daksh killed Maya and he was not injured in that accident..he just pretends that his hand is  disable ..daksh had hated  devraj since childhood so definitely it s normal that he can  kill Maya. Either he made brake fell or something..well now roma and daksh will be shake hands ..but difference is daksh is making plan to take  away krisha from devraj as well Roma too but Roma loves devraj so she will try to save devraj from this crazy daksh..its a khichdi.. as usual itv soaps started interesting way then eventually goes weird ..

Dont like daksh..will pause watching few wks until daksh 's secret krisha knows..😔

As too much negativity can't take it or must say don't like anymore ðŸ˜µ

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Daksh surely has something to do with Mays’s accident, May be Maya came know Dakar’s reality and tries to expose him .

Daksh hating his brother since childhood and Planning all this from vey young age sounds ridiculous . 

kinu17 thumbnail

100% agree with u ..he had planned to ruined devraj life since childhood..but just curious y  he had to  pretended disable since childhood?both brothers can grow up normal way..what a mess