February 3rd spoiler 😱😳

Posted: 2 years ago

Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na - February 03, 2022 - Episode Spoiler  https://www.zee5.com/tvshows/details/tere-bina-jiya-jaye-na/0-6-4z525220/tere-bina-jiya-jaye-na-february-03-2022-episode-spoiler/0-1-6z585781

Finally daksh's real face reveals ..πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜  good that krisha knows abt it ..hope she doesn't disclose it to devraj coz he won't believe it 100%..she should disclose to aarav and rati ..but her idiot brain will not do this way πŸ™„..she would say to devraj and it will be a chaos again ..oh she can disclose it to roma too.πŸ˜…

Enjoy πŸ˜‰ 

This was unexpected. Though I knew he will turn into a nightmare - but not so soon and was not expecting him to act that he was unwell. 

I don't really find it reasonable that Daksh blames Devraj becoming the king. I am sure Daksh will get his rights - and maybe also be the king as Devraj doesn't care about position. He says in the preview he arranged his own treatment? Really? πŸ€£

The writing doesn't make sense here. 

Also the preview is misleading - not sure whether Krisha gets to hear Daksh revealing himself. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Originally posted by bahi.

This was unexpected. Though I knew he will turn into a nightmare - but not so soon and was not expecting him to act that he was unwell. 

I don't really find it reasonable that Daksh blames Devraj becoming the king. I am sure Daksh will get his rights - and maybe also be the king as Devraj doesn't care about position. He says in the preview he arranged his own treatment? Really? πŸ€£

The writing doesn't make sense here. 

Also the preview is misleading - not sure whether Krisha gets to hear Daksh revealing himself. 

i was laughing to hear when d said he had his treatment by himself  seriously story writers???smiley5when and how? as roma and daksh always gave him injection ..and he was locked in that room for long time ..if i am not wrong then who  gave him the treatment? roma or jaya ma?smiley44smiley36or ghost of Maya ?smiley37crazy writers  was thinking though he might faking but didnot expect to get treatment by himself πŸ€£i guess krisha heard or as u say preview  r always mislead..i dont like this  brother against brother plot...roma was not enough for villain thus they have brought daksh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ what a  khichriπŸ˜•..i would like to watch krisha knows abt this daksh fake behavior..need to c devishas quality time and reveal this ..

After Roma real face was revealed i was wondering Daksh too ll be negative

I guess it was expected that Daksh ll be negative sooner or later...i thought he ll fall for K and then be negative...but here it comes with a twist

I think by saying he did his treatment alone means he was cured long ago but didn't reveal to Dev as he hates Dev to the coreπŸ€ͺ and wanted to revenge him...so he was waitingfor the ryt moment...may be he is the one who killed Maya too we never know πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Thks Kinu πŸŒ·πŸ€—

Originally posted by Ziva01

I guess it was expected that Daksh ll be negative sooner or later...i thought he ll fall for K and then be negative...but here it comes with a twist

I think by saying he did his treatment alone means he was cured long ago but didn't reveal to Dev as he hates Dev to the coreπŸ€ͺ and wanted to revenge him...so he was waitingfor the ryt moment...may be he is the one who killed Maya too we never know πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Thks Kinu πŸŒ·πŸ€—

The most sensable answer would've been that the treatment he got by Jaya and Devraj did cure Daksh long time ago, but he acted like it didn't. Also I thought he will be like Krisha and he will later become a problem between Krisha and Devraj's love. 

Originally posted by bahi.

The most sensable answer would've been that the treatment he got by Jaya and Devraj did cure Daksh long time ago, but he acted like it didn't. Also I thought he will be like Krisha and he will later become a problem between Krisha and Devraj's love. 

For sure he ll be a big prob for DevIsha in futureπŸ˜₯

I guess that Daksh already knows that Krisha is just a cc of Maya and he is just playing alongπŸ€”

May be later on Daksh ll join hands with Raghav and evil Ugra 

Btw i was thinking may be the precap is misleading and K hasn't heard anythgπŸ€ͺ

Thks Kinu πŸŒ·πŸ€—

telling u the truth dont like this revenge fiasco..πŸ™„ daksh knows that krisha is not real maya ..everything he is faking for sure  ..he will be the kabab main haddi in devisha relationship. πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜ 

Now I think roma should kill him that day with the pillow πŸ˜… ..

Krisha will c or hear daksh real face dont know ..but if really she sees him then should not inform devraj coz he won't trust her for sure instead she should notify her 2 partners rati and raghav..these 3 angels will reveal daksh real face i guess..but will she do that? No .coz this is our  krisha 🀣

Originally posted by kinu17

telling u the truth dont like this revenge fiasco..πŸ™„ daksh knows that krisha is not real maya ..everything he is faking for sure  ..he will be the kabab main haddi in devisha relationship. πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜ 

Now I think roma should kill him that day with the pillow πŸ˜… ..

Krisha will c or hear daksh real face dont know ..but if really she sees him then should not inform devraj coz he won't trust her for sure instead she should notify her 2 partners rati and raghav..these 3 angels will reveal daksh real face i guess..but will she do that? No .coz this is our  krisha 🀣

I knew revenge ll be there πŸ˜†...i thought it ll be bcoz of K ...but here Daksh is already bitter and revengeful towards Dev.

I guess he knew K isn't Maya πŸ€” ...that's y he is trying to get closer to her just to irk Dev...making him insecure and hurting him too at the same time😳

Lol Roma killing Daksh would hv been a plus point for DevIsha πŸ˜†...i guess they ll join hands later on for sure....DevIsha ll hv a handful of ennemies surrounding them πŸ€ͺ

Dev ll not believe her of course in case she heard Daksh...actually no sibblings ll believe and trust it ...it's natural behaviour if sibblingsπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ...

K ll hv go on her spygiri mode again πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I knew revenge ll be there πŸ˜†...i thought it ll be bcoz of K ...but here Daksh is already bitter and revengeful towards Dev.

I guess he knew K isn't Maya πŸ€” ...that's y he is trying to get closer to her just to irk Dev...making him insecure and hurting him too at the same time😳

Lol Roma killing Daksh would hv been a plus point for DevIsha πŸ˜†...i guess they ll join hands later on for sure....DevIsha ll hv a handful of ennemies surrounding them πŸ€ͺ

Dev ll not believe her of course in case she heard Daksh...actually no sibblings ll believe and trust it ...it's natural behaviour if sibblingsπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ...

K ll hv go on her spygiri mode again πŸ˜†πŸ€£

yes ..krisha should go by herself on detective mode..it will suit on her..πŸ‘ guess roma gave money to those ppl to attack Daksh and kill him ..no daksh , no krisha Devraj is mine according to roma ..but it turns opposite πŸ˜… daksh bana incredible hulkπŸ˜… well long time ago I told u it will be ek phool doh maali chakkarπŸ™„..Daksh is now trying to take away krisha from devraj but soon he will start fall in love with krisha πŸ‘Ž..only difference is now Maya never loved devraj thus spend time with Daksh as a companion but krisha loved devraj and devraj silent love for krisha is there ..

Originally posted by kinu17

Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na - February 03, 2022 - Episode Spoiler  https://www.zee5.com/tvshows/details/tere-bina-jiya-jaye-na/0-6-4z525220/tere-bina-jiya-jaye-na-february-03-2022-episode-spoiler/0-1-6z585781

Finally daksh's real face reveals ..πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜  good that krisha knows abt it ..hope she doesn't disclose it to devraj coz he won't believe it 100%..she should disclose to aarav and rati ..but her idiot brain will not do this way πŸ™„..she would say to devraj and it will be a chaos again ..oh she can disclose it to roma too.πŸ˜…

Enjoy πŸ˜‰ 

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment β€œI’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game.. if u commented our team will get points..thankssmiley31