Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nautanki khatam hote hi big gift with a pack full of money would reach Freddy's house and Freddy would be going gaga over the performance of Deepu in this film. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

this is very nasty

it's Deepika's choice what she wears other actresses have also worn revealing outfits Priyanka and others but mrunal is only targeting deepika.

and Ridhima is not related to bollywood

freddy made his account private due to backlash

mrunal has been judgemental and unkind to other actresses since nach baliye 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Galouti

Nautanki khatam hote hi big gift with a pack full of money would reach Freddy's house and Freddy would be going gaga over the performance of Deepu in this film. 

par freddy birdy kon hai koi comedian hai kya 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

So the older actresses and her contemporaries don’t like Deepika and the new ones don’t like her either. Is there a mortal being that actually likes Deepika? Ranveer doesn’t count 

Apparently even her own stylist Shaleena Nathani and one of her non-celeb friends laughed at one of the FB post that took jibes at DP. She is quite unliked, it seems. 

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

He is an architect who does interior designing for biggies. Friends with a few BW socialites like Shweta Bachchan. No, not a comedian. Just became popular because of some BW wale... Kjo type started maroing maska when he started getting popular in their circle... he even wrote an article for Kjo and his pille when Kjo maska maroed him. So it's just a gimmick.  

When he first posted about Gheriyaan, Apurva Mehta, Kjo's school friend and associate, liked and IIRC even commented on that post. 

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail

Apparently even her own stylist Shaleena Nathani and one of her non-celeb friends laughed at one of the FB post that took jibes at DP. She is quite unliked, it seems. 

While they were at Goa for this film's shooting Ananya Panday had a birthday party and DP in one interview said, Annie didn't invite her.

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't even know what to believe anymore. Some of these forum people behave like they knew Deepika too well. The day is not very far when I would start reading comments like Deepika Padukone's Toilet flush is very annoying, People are hating Epigamia Yogurt because Deepika is endorsing it..  from a person who would claim she/he is her neighbour or worst biological parents. With this forums obsession for Deepika, I am keeping my fingers crossed because ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So the older actresses and her contemporaries don’t like Deepika and the new ones don’t like her either. Is there a mortal being that actually likes Deepika? Ranveer doesn’t count 

Well there are billions of Crazens and that's all that counts 😆

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

I didn't know who he was until Gehraiyaan.

The way these BW people are falling over themselves laughing, I thought he was a comedian till I googled. Good thing it's not his bread and butter as his tweets are anything but funny, were harmless until recently.

The way he slid into her DMs is excessive and creepy, I'm such a tube light, the penny only dropped that he was the moron she was referring to when he reposted it.

Gives off BW gandu vibes but even he wasn't this one track minded. Bit of a pussy move going private now.

And also reminds me of the closet Kat fans who regularly post his IG on this forum and this thread; pernicious at first, but downright vicious.

Edited by Mrignaini - 2 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

I didn't know who he was until Gehraiyaan.

The way these BW people are falling over themselves laughing, I thought he was a comedian till I googled. Good thing it's not his bread and butter as his tweets are anything but funny, were harmless until recently.

The way he slid into her DMs is excessive and creepy, I'm such a tube light, the penny only dropped that he was the moron she was referring to when he reposted it.

Gives off BW gandu vibes but even he wasn't this one track minded. Bit of a pussy move going private now.

And also reminds me of the closet Kat fans who regularly post his IG on this forum and this thread; pernicious at first, but downright vicious.

Yeah going private shows he got no balls. I’d have respected him more if he stood by his posts and stayed public