Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Once upon a time, there were 4-5 DP fans on here that used to call themselves Crazens. This was in the year of our lord 2009. Then a tragedy stuck as a result of which there was mass exodus to Twitter. On twitter, they were able to mate and multiply. They were so successful, they ended up populating the entire social media universe.

Usually when a fandom name themselves, they try to link their group with the celebrity they idolize. 

Like.... Erica Jennifer Fernandes fans call themselves EJFians.

Parth Samthan fans call themselves Parthians

Vivian Dsena fans call themselves Vdians .... & so on.

I was wondering what does the word "Crazen" signify. Are they trying to say DP is crazy & so they are Crazyians ≈ Crazens ? 😆

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I used to like Mrunal but now I lost all respect for her!!!

ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But Deepika is not a small baby who cannot speak for herself why do  her frantic fans bash people who may not like her 😲 Inki chachi lagti hai kya Deepika I am sure she can manage herself 😕

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

sorry but these pictures show nothing..not every one is like kangana to express dislike openly..rest are more civil and act well offscreen too..it won't hurt to smile or greet someone politely if you are half decent a person but that does not mean you are bonding or the other person really gets along with you..

Apology not accepted 😎

katrina and anushka http://www.katrinakaifonline.us/Gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28 | Anushka sharma, Katrina kaif, Katrina 

If we are gleefully choosing to ignore all the countless times other actresses have said sweet things about Deepika, or the cute interactions she's had with them, then we also have to ignore the times when Anushka and Katrina and Sonam have said something unpleasant too. They have to cancel each other out. We can't pick and choose what we prefer.