Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Here for all the DP criticism, she’s begun to annoy me a lot if I move past her face, but I used to Follow Freddy Birdy & always got…weird vibes from his IG.I wouldn’t pay any attention to him.  He’s a sell-out out, try TOO HARD & Idk, just doesn’t seem particularly nice to me. AFAIK, he’s a journalist & writer. Never ever saw him being an architect anywhere through his IG. Friends with some serious socialites like Roohi Jaikishan etc. sucks up to Kareena a lot, lol & other BW Celebs like Kat too. His “writing” is super over-rated too. I can write better after a bottle of wine. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 2 years ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just don't get this deepika hate, she always never had personality offscreen, is stunning and was doing some good acting before her marriage. I just don't understand how people expected her to change post wedding, people I think are just jealous of her looks.

post the ssr/ncb drug thing, so much hate directed at deepika, Sara etc

and when it's been proven all false?

nonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

None of these proves anything bhaisaab.

P:S: Someone please post a gif of Anushka, Katrina making a face after hugging DP, por favor. Gracias.

anushka and katrina are just jealous of deepika' pretty face

dono ki dono surgery ki dukaan hain

Tetul thumbnail

Oh no Apoorva Mehta the Dharma boss, Prasad Bidapa her modeling day mentor, Varun Bahl, Vinita Chaitanya her current friend and designer of her new house are all cheering for Freddy under this post, despite seeing he had posted a sl*t shaming post on DP. Snakes se bhare pare hai beraham duniya.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZVx2jTPV-RiuH-fAh4rJlw71tmHdfocX1cPB00/ 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nonam

anushka and katrina are just jealous of deepika' pretty face

dono ki dono surgery ki dukaan hain

Fine, let’s leave the actresses aside. How do you explain the other people in her team/from her past not liking her, then? She seems to be the common denominator. 

Also, I always did wonder what happened between DP and Shahana Goswami? They were bestest friends and then all of a sudden it just disappeared one fine day. They don’t even follow each other on Instagram 

Edited by Chameli_billi - 2 years ago
nonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Fine, let’s leave the actresses aside. How do you explain the other people in her team/from her past not liking her, then? She seems to be the common denominator. 

Also, I always did wonder what happened between DP and Shahana Goswami? They were bestest friends and then all of a sudden it just disappeared one fine day 

may be they took it as a joke and not really trolling at first

baat ka batangar Bana the hai log.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Attention seeker Mrunal. DP doesn't give a fcuk 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/superheroinedp/status/1487701426298310656?t=tfpsLZerWNSLNfIeb8agJg&s=19

Deepika ne isko moron kaha 😆

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/globalstardp/status/1487716530192363522?t=QrON0EFTovOxz6NbtM7yyA&s=19

Freddy birdy ko kya problem hai Deepika se 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago