Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Keeping all that aside , whats worst is Deepika had her chance with Vikrant year back. Had they not been impulsive and tried to sort out their difference , then der would not hv been a Aditi Saxena to suffer the consequences. Deepika chose her life over everything else den which was fair. But now she feels lonely , and since her career is stable now she choose to get back the same person she herself rejected den. All she comes across is as Selfish. Someone who doesnt care about anyone else but herself and what she wants. Honestly in this ema I am more dissappointed by Deepika dan Vikrant. 

So now why is EMA wrong because it's legally wrong or morally wrong? Divorce ke baat teekh honge?

They were really young when that happened. Like 21 or something. She chose her career. She doesn't go back to V because she has a career she goes back because of feelings. It's not like V & A have a beautiful marriage or anything! I don't see selfishness in D, she tries to hold back the resultant is only 3 unhappy lives! Maybe even D can have a future but V & A would be at each other's necks for life!

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Typical Indian mentality. Aren't you the person who said Wasim looks like Sia's driver?

Indian culture is nothing but a web of lies, hipocrisy and insecurity all rolled into one. Many dowry killings and domestic abuse marital rapes all happen and are brushed under the carpet.

Most Indian marriages work on doormat culture with the partner not understanding that they are in a trap and taking in continuous emotional abuse!

Additi is brainwashed to continue in this love or respectless marriage by the same culture and become a vamp now and maang haq instead of running with self respect!

And why does additi have to do anything at all for Vikrant? Deepika single hai aur surgeon hai why does Raja Beta want someone else to do his work! They are not even family have kids or anything like that.

I don't wish them to be endgame and all. But to see everything through sadachar is wierd in 2022! What's the difference between those nurses and us? 

With Abhay's dialogue about V not being right for D I think something might happen. Additi's gussa and denial is normal too it's just her vamp like nature that's odd!

Edited by Veruthe - 2 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Veruthe

So now why is EMA wrong because it's legally wrong or morally wrong? Divorce ke baat teekh honge?

They were really young when that happened. Like 21 or something. She chose her career. She doesn't go back to V because she has a career she goes back because of feelings. It's not like V & A have a beautiful marriage or anything! I don't see selfishness in D, she tries to hold back the resultant is only 3 unhappy lives! Maybe even D can have a future but V & A would be at each other's necks for life!

Legally it adultery was punishable some years back. There was a law for it. But only the male is punished. But now its no more punishable but the wife can still put it as a basis for mental harrasment or trauma.

For me its emotionally wrong. I do understand people falling in and out of love. But if that does happen come clean at the first instance , get a divorce and then proceed.

First of all they  decided to break dt marriage when they were interns. Most people do internship when they are at 23 or more. So no they were not dt young. It was a conscious decision. You didnt get my point. What I am saying is both V and D chose their career over their love. They could hv taken time off to cool down , decide on what they really wanted den. But they didnt. In the process they spoiled so many relations and life. Deepika lost her father and V destroyed Aditi's life.

Also I get it dt Aditi and V dont hv a great marriage. But they did willinglingly stick to it till now. Whatver the reason. Also my point is Deepika doesnt get to decide it for Aditi. If Aditi wants out of a marriage , it should be her own decision. She has the right to decide what she wants or doesnt want. V married her so that he has a wife who takes care of things as he builds his career. Trust me a lot of clinical branch male doctora have this prefernce in real life. They choose their wives to be from a non clinical medical branch , so that they can give time to them and their family. But unlike V they dont dump them when they are done wid career building.

All in all I am saying let Aditi decide what she wants. Deepika shouldnt make decisions for her.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

EMA is wrong when the husband wants the cake and eat it too! EMA is wrong when the husband hides facts from both sides, the wife, and the gf. EMA is wrong when the husband has no intention of leaving his wife! Here, though being a married man openly loving Deepika is wrong, but when he has no relationship with his wife, and he’s been trying to do the right thing of ending a marriage that has no future, which his family and his wife is resisting, for him, it’s safe to accept the fact that he’s not guilty, nor is Deepika. Deepika didn’t break his marriage. Vikrant’s marriage was broken from day 1! True it was coz he loved Deepika, but Deepika wasn’t active in his life, breaking the marriage. Now yes, she gave in after much resistant… but still have maintained a distance right after his wife came back. It brought her back to reality. But Vikrant is very clear in his words and actions, he isn’t afraid to face the world and their taunts for Deepika! Which shows he knows his standing and is sticking by it! He wanted to leave the marriage long back, but Aditi never allowed it. So it’s on Aditi for holding onto a lifeless marriage, hoping it would take a better turn. Now she wants her due that she paid for 10 years, through her wish, is something that makes no sense! A relationship like hers, is like a dead end.. it will only bring her more pain. She’s trying to hang onto it, as she made it her identity. It’s hard for any girl to break from such a bond, but when it isn’t mutual, why carry it on any longer??! 

EMA is wrong, but before judging anything, it is important to look at the story from all sides and look at individual context! 

I agree with this. Not everything is black and white. Cheating/EMA - there are always different points of view. 

Whether right or wrong, it's their life to judge.

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Ok agreed.

But when did Deepika decide anything for Addit? That part I didn't see

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veruthe

Ok agreed.

But when did Deepika decide anything for Addit? That part I didn't see

Deepika says to Abhay dt I know even Aditi is not happy. So she is assuming dt Aditi too wants out of marriage.....which is not her place.

Also everyone here keeps saying since Aditi and V's marriage wasnt working ...Deepika is freeing her . Dts what I am saying ki even if a marriage is not working ....it has to be decided by the spouses and dem only.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Deepika says to Abhay dt I know even Aditi is not happy. So she is assuming dt Aditi too wants out of marriage.....which is not her place.

Also everyone here keeps saying since Aditi and V's marriage wasnt working ...Deepika is freeing her . Dts what I am saying ki even if a marriage is not working ....it has to be decided by the spouses and dem only.

Yeah it's decided by the spouses. Deepika didn't say their marriage should end - she said, I figured Aditi wasn't happy too, so I let myself get swayed further, coz I was already in love with him. That sort of added to her getting swayed. Yeah that was wrong, she's no one to comment on Aditi's happiness, but she assumed that based on what Vikrant told. However, that doesn't mean she'd get belittled in public and that's justified

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes it's always wrong unless it's an open marriage where ur partner is okay with your affair

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Sure agree. But I don't think D means additi wants to move out. Being not happy and moving out are different things right

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Yeah it's decided by the spouses. Deepika didn't say their marriage should end - she said, I figured Aditi wasn't happy too, so I let myself get swayed further, coz I was already in love with him. That sort of added to her getting swayed. Yeah that was wrong, she's no one to comment on Aditi's happiness, but she assumed that based on what Vikrant told. However, that doesn't mean she'd get belittled in public and that's justified

I never said her getting belittled was justified. It was not. But its kind of unavoidable when you are getting into an affair wid a fellow married doctor in the hospital. 

Even if Suman had not said all dt , someone or the other would hv discovered and news travels very fast in hospitals....trust me on dt. Your reputation is never the same again once people start gossiping abt you behind your back. Its a permanent stain. Serial hai....shayad aisa na ho. But in reality you lose ur dignity.

As for Suman , she is uncouthed and kind of  illiterate in a way. So what do you expect of her ?? Its better to keep yourself in a position where such people cannot hurl insults on you. V should hv known dis was bound to happen. I am not blaming Deepika but she should hv kept a distance from Suman and should hv acted like a senior Doc around her....not as Vikrant's ex.