Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Carol is a bhartiya naari except that she does not wear those saaris, big jhumkas and loud makeup. Kabhi kabhi kapde thode kum ho jaate hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜† leikn us mein baaki sab kuchh hai bhartiya naari hone ke liye.
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Phir theek hai. Aapko Bharatiya naari nahin lagi to bhi theek hai. Agar lagi to bhi theek hai. πŸ˜› Remember either way 'All Mahilas rock'.

Yes Mahilas rock..hats to womens!!!
kothra thumbnail

Rahul views are alwats different from others..he always thinks sumthng else from others

Sumtimes i enjoy the comments he passes

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thats his opinion Radha -ruby you dont have to endorse his thoughts have you heard of the adage BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER,,,, APPLY IT HERE YOU WILL BE AT PEACE
radha_ruby thumbnail

Originally posted by: archangel

thats his opinion Radha -ruby you dont have to endorse his thoughts have you heard of the adage BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER,,,, APPLY IT HERE YOU WILL BE AT PEACE

Well archangel, You are so very true, BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER. But I didnot like that thought of his and wanted to differ it. so, What's wrong with that.People like to Express their views and I did.
somia thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha_ruby

Guys, yesterday Rahul said that Carol has all the qualities a bhartiya nari should have and I was in shock when I heard that.

I thought that Rakhi was right when she said that Rahul looks as if he is in Coma all the time, for first time I thought that maybe he really is in COMA

I really dont know, if you can dream while you r in coma, But seriously even in my weirdest,wildest dreams I could not imagine carol as a bhartiya nari.

The only day I can imagine her as bharitya nari would be the day I go BLIND.
What you guys think. Please share your thoughts.

He is the biggest shikaar of Carol's noutanki... even though she doesn't wear any clothes she potrays as she is so well-dressed and that all kinda cooking(from south to north, east to west) she does.... it tells Rahul that she is a Bharitya Naari who whould perfectly fit in any man's kitchen....🀒

or maybe it's carol's kaam wali baayi qualities whose impressing Rahul a lotπŸ˜†

zxion thumbnail

Originally posted by: somia

He is the biggest shikaar of Carol's noutanki... even though she doesn't wear any clothes she potrays as she is so well-dressed and that all kinda cooking(from south to north, east to west) she does.... it tells Rahul that she is a Bharitya Naari who whould perfectly fit in any man's kitchen....🀒

or maybe it's carol's kaam wali baayi qualities whose impressing Rahul a lotπŸ˜†

Kaam wali baayi is not a bharatiya nari?πŸ˜•

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zxion

Kaam wali baayi is not a bharatiya nari?πŸ˜•

well said zxionπŸ‘πŸΌ...............................kaamwali baayi bhi bhartiya naari hoti hai,kyo kisi ko kaam ke hisab se degrade karte ho,its really bad................

memsaab thumbnail
I would have believed it if he had said so for Rupali. Talking about Carol... can't digest
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
we all have such a stereo type image of an Indian Woman. But I think Carol is the Indian Woman of today. Let me point out that I am not talking about her looks here. Besides many other things, her confidence and her independent thought.Edited by tisha_bhatia - 17 years ago