CAROL-EK BHARTIYA NARI

radha_ruby thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Guys, yesterday Rahul said that Carol has all the qualities a bhartiya nari should have and I was in shock when I heard that.

I thought that Rakhi was right when she said that Rahul looks as if he is in Coma all the time, for first time I thought that maybe he really is in COMA

I really dont know, if you can dream while you r in coma, But seriously even in my weirdest,wildest dreams I could not imagine carol as a bhartiya nari.

The only day I can imagine her as bharitya nari would be the day I go BLIND.
What you guys think. Please share your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Depends on what your POV of a Bharatiya naari is.
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's utterly lazy and egoistic and opiniated. She cleans, cooks and serves him food. Ofcourse, she'll be his ideal woman ... and never mind the clothes πŸ˜†

May be Rahul has a different perspective of Bharatiya Naari than you have. That doesn't make him wrong and you right and vice versa.

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
his view point is different from what we generally have about BN - but what he said was not totally wrong I guess - even I agree she is a perfect woman :)
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

May be Rahul has a different perspective of Bharatiya Naari than you have. That doesn't make him wrong and you right and vice versa.

no wonder u r my very very favorite mahila πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S a r a h

his view point is different from what we generally have about BN - but what he said was not totally wrong I guess - even I agree she is a perfect woman :)

ditto....................................................... .....

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: radha_ruby

Guys, yesterday Rahul said that Carol has all the qualities a bhartiya nari should have and I was in shock when I heard that.

I thought that Rakhi was right when she said that Rahul looks as if he is in Coma all the time, for first time I thought that maybe he really is in COMA

I really dont know, if you can dream while you r in coma, But seriously even in my weirdest,wildest dreams I could not imagine carol as a bhartiya nari.

The only day I can imagine her as bharitya nari would be the day I go BLIND.
What you guys think. Please share your thoughts.

mam aapki kya defination hai BHARTIYA NARI ki????..................kaisi honi chahiye perfect bhartiya naari??????.............

radha_ruby thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

mam aapki kya defination hai BHARTIYA NARI ki????..................kaisi honi chahiye perfect bhartiya naari??????.............

Atleast Carol jaisi to nahi...

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

no wonder u r my very very favorite mahila πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks QT😳😳. We Mahilas rockπŸ‘πŸΌ