Vishal Kotian to release old MV with Sidharth Shukla, family objects

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The real reason behind Sidharth Shukla's family releasing a statement to respect the late actor's consent, revealedBy - ETimes.in

Created: Jan 25, 2022, 23:29 IST

FACEBOOKTWITTERPINTREST

Sidharth Shukla's passing away last year, left everyone disheartened. The entire TV industry and his fans were left in shock as the actor was at the peak of his career, when he passed away. After winning the Bigg Boss 13 trophy Sidharth proved his acting prowess through Broken But Beautiful Season 3. 

However, this evening the family released a statement which stated that they would request everyone to take permission for releasing anything having to do with Sidharth. We began wondering about the reason for this statement and so after some digging we found out that apparently Bigg Boss 15 contestant Vishal Kotian is all set to release a song against the family's wishes.

Our source informs us, "Sidharth had shot for this song before Bigg Boss 13, three years ago, and as Vishal claimed in one of his interviews, the song was left incomplete. The reason it was incomplete was because Sidharth wasn't happy with the shoot and never wanted it out. The family doesn't want the song to be released as it was Sidharth's wish too. But we hear that apparently neither Vishal, nor the music label sought permission. The family really doesn't want the song to be out respecting Sidharth's wishes but the makers and Vishal don't seem to care."

Let's see what step the makers and Vishal take after Sidharth's family decision of releasing the statement.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/the-real-reason-behind-sidharth-shuklas-family-releasing-a-statement-to-respect-the-late-actors-consent-revealed/articleshow/89123861.cms?pcode=other&from=mdr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope they do the right thing and discuss it with Sid’s family if they decide to go ahead…it’s the only decent thing to do. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No doubt Vishal and the producers are looking at making a quick buck here.

But the producers have invested money in making the song, probably even paid Siddharth. The song and video is their property and they have every right to release it. Siddharth obviously must’ve signed a contract (all actors sign contracts when they do a project) and that means he gave his consent.

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

No doubt Vishal and the producers are looking at making a quick buck here.

But the producers have invested money in making the song, probably even paid Siddharth. The song and video is their property and they have every right to release it. Siddharth obviously must’ve signed a contract (all actors sign contracts when they do a project) and that means he gave his consent.

What I heard is Sidharth didn't want the song to be released as he was not happy with it, it was shot in early 2019 and if it wasn't released until Sid was present, they shouldn't release it now, I m sure if contract was such they would have released it then, so this is nothing but attempt to make quick buck n get engagement using Sidharth's name when he is not present, very low to do that and I am glad family stood for Sidharth. 

Edited by Astro369 - 2 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astro369

What I heard is Sidharth didn't want the song to be released as he was not happy with it, it was shot in early 2019 and if it wasn't released until Sid was present, they shouldn't release it now, I m sure if contract was such they would have released it then, so this is nothing but attempt to make quick buck n get engagement using Sidharth's name when he is not present, very low to do that and I am glad family stood for Sidharth. 

I disagree. While I have no doubt that they intend to cash on in Siddharth’s popularity, but the song is their property. Siddharth didn’t want it released, but it’s nowhere in writing. So there’s nothing against the makers releasing the song. That he wasn’t happy with the song at this point without proof is just speculation. 

Many a times actors do projects they don’t believe in or don’t like for the money or just not to get out of the public eye, and Siddharth probably did the same (no one knows). Unfortunately he’s done the song and it is now the producers wish what he wants to do with his song.

As sad as it may be that Siddharth isn’t there to speak for himself, he couldn’t have done much even while alive if he’s signed the contract

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I disagree. While I have no doubt that they intend to cash on in Siddharth’s popularity, but the song is their property. Siddharth didn’t want it released, but it’s nowhere in writing. So there’s nothing against the makers releasing the song. That he wasn’t happy with the song at this point without proof is just speculation. 

Many a times actors do projects they don’t believe in or don’t like for the money or just not to get out of the public eye, and Siddharth probably did the same (no one knows). Unfortunately he’s done the song and it is now the producers wish what he wants to do with his song.

As sad as it may be that Siddharth isn’t there to speak for himself, he couldn’t have done much even while alive if he’s signed the contract

Why didn't they release the song till now? It's almost 3 yrs? Why only after Sidharth's demise? And Family's letter indicates in clear words they are talking abt this song . Pehle yeh ganna 3 saal se company ki property nahi tha kya?? Kya battein kar rahe ho, har kisi ko samaj aa gayega ki kya ho raha hai,  Sidharth is not there but his family is n they spoke, there is nothing complicated in this.