Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Seems like someone needs a good pair of glasses.🤓😒 Normal people go to parties for happiness but just so you know, I did see TheMinion going out before the lights went out. You so didn't hear this from me ðŸ¤¡

Q3: I thought TheMinion was passed out drunk ðŸ¤ª why did you go out TheMinion? 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Q3: I thought TheMinion was passed out drunk ðŸ¤ª why did you go out TheMinion? 

😆 I’m a teetotaller. If I told you why I went out, I’ll be putting my friend in danger, you can lose your sleep tonight figuring out who that friend could be ðŸ˜‰

Question 4:

Did you really not see me going out?

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

😆 I’m a teetotaller. If I told you why I went out, I’ll be putting my friend in danger, you can lose your sleep tonight figuring out who that friend could be ðŸ˜‰

Question 4:

Too much confusion  

No I did not ðŸ˜‰

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Q2?: Boyfriend? What boyfriend?  I wish I had a boyfriend ðŸ¤£

Aha, I knew it. That guy making out with Ashley was your crush and not your boyfriend as you made us believe. You were always jealous of Ashley because you thought she had everything so easily, wealth, attention, beauty, the job promotion you were eyeing for and then even your crush went to Ashley too. You had all the motives ðŸ¤¡

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Aha, I knew it. That guy making out with Ashley was your crush and not your boyfriend as you made us believe. You were always jealous of Ashley because you thought she had everything so easily, wealth, attention, beauty, the job promotion you were eyeing for and then even your crush went to Asley too. You had all the motives ðŸ¤¡

but I never had a boyfriend ðŸ¤£ where would the crush even come from? ðŸ˜›

Q3: didn't you like Ashley yourself? 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Pretty interesting.. point noted

Btw congrats my frnd u got promotion in place of Ashley now i knew it u deserved it from starting

Arggghhhh... that wasn't me. I don't even work in the same department as Ashley. Congratulate simply.meghana coz she was the one vying for that post. very desperately too, if I may say ðŸ˜’

Chir-Cute thumbnail

but I never had a boyfriend ðŸ¤£ where would the crush even come from? ðŸ˜›

Q3: didn't you like Ashley yourself? 

despite the fact, I enjoyed Ash's attention and approaches, I always knew that she wasn't the serious relationship type so I kept my clean distance. Can't say the same about The Minion though. he was head-over-heels for her. poor boy.🤔

Q3: Hey Dew, what were you doing exactly when the lights went off? 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Question 4:

I think TheMinion had gone out to mess with the lights ðŸ˜³

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think TheMinion had gone out to mess with the lights ðŸ˜³

I didn’t do anything with the lights nor sis I hit on Ashley any time. Akela ladka mil gaya toh sab bill mere upar faado ab… 

I suspect the person who helped with the arrangements. Cake katne ke liye itna sharp knife kaun lata hai yaar jisase kisika khoon ho sake ðŸ˜²

Question 5: Meghana, did you help Ashley with all the arrangements?

simply.meghana thumbnail

I didn’t do anything with the lights nor sis I hit on Ashley any time. Akela ladka mil gaya toh sab bill mere upar faado ab… 

I suspect the person who helped with the arrangements. Cake katne ke liye itna sharp knife kaun lata hai yaar jisase kisika khoon ho sake ðŸ˜²

Question 5: Meghana, did you help Ashley with all the arrangements?

No I did not ðŸ˜²