Posted: 2 years ago

This thread is only for Group 2

Names

Chir-Cute

RainOfDew

simply.meghana

TheMinion

Rules

The Premise: You were all in a closed room, celebrating Ashley's major promotion. She was just about to cut a cake when the light went out. A few minutes later when it returned, Ashley was dead, stabbed in the gut. One of you is the murderer and the closed room will not open until you find the murderer. You all know a secret of another person and you initially suspect that person for the murder.

2 friends were standing beside Ashley just before she was to cut the cake, one wasn't even in the room when the light went out but somehow came back in before the light came on, and one was supposedly on the couch drunk and passed out.

Each person in the group, including the murderer, gets 10 questions each. The questions can only be closed questions with direct responses. Don't ask an open ended question that has no response, like "Why is the sky blue?"

You are allowed to answer the question with a question of your own. For example, if Soni asked Hinna "Were you in the room when the lights went out?" then Hinna is allowed to respond "Were you?" instead of "yes" or "no" and you can draw your own conclusions from that response. Both of them would count as 1 question each though, so both Soni and Hinna would be down to 9 questions.

Hereโ€™s the catch. If you find the murderer in the 10 questions, then everyone in that group except the murderer gets 20 points. The person to catch the murderer gets a bonus 20 points. But, if after the 10 questions each or if by the end of the round, you donโ€™t get the murderer or you guess the wrong person, then the murderer gets 40 points. Each person only gets 1 guess so use it wisely!

This round will run until Jan 29th 11:59 PM IST. Questions can only be asked in the thread and once you have a guess, tag me and I will review your guess. I just need the murdererโ€™s UN.

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Helloooooo teammates ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

So how do we do this? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Should we all match a particular time to do this? 

A little concerned because of my different time zone ๐Ÿ˜†

(the above are not the game questions) smiley36smiley36

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Helloooooo teammates ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

So how do we do this? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Should we all match a particular time to do this? 

A little concerned because of my different time zone ๐Ÿ˜†

(the above are not the game questions) smiley36smiley36

Shall we match up time zones first? ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m in the US, PST 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Shall we match up time zones first? ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m in the US, PST 

Yup, we'll definitely need to plan this..... I am in Korea, KST๐Ÿ˜†

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hello peeps, Iโ€™m in Dubai ๐Ÿ˜Š

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hello guys, just a suggestion, since we are all scattered through different time-zones, maybe we can start asking questions tagging the members, they can answer when they come online. We have 4 daysโ€ฆ

What say?

RainOfDew thumbnail

Hello guys i m in IST time zone

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Hello guys, just a suggestion, since we are all scattered through different time-zones, maybe we can start asking questions tagging the members, they can answer when they come online. We have 4 daysโ€ฆ

What say?

This is better๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

What say?

Sounds good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Does anyone want to do the honours of starting first? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Sounds good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Does anyone want to do the honours of starting first? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

I will be glad seeing u do it๐Ÿ˜†