Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Exactly, great advice.

If women are scared of being raped = STAY AT HOME. 

Worried about abuse, violence etc... STAY AT HOME.

How dare she release statements??? STAY AT HOME WOMAN!!!! The Book Of Bollywood Memes - anushka (aka bae) gifs part 1 - Wattpad

Literally no corelation. How are the broadcasters not in their right to videograph??? They were not recorded in front of a playschool or say hospital or their building. It was a televised match .

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Exactly, great advice.

If women are scared of being raped = STAY AT HOME. 

Worried about abuse, violence etc... STAY AT HOME.

How dare she release statements??? STAY AT HOME WOMAN!!!! The Book Of Bollywood Memes - anushka (aka bae) gifs part 1 - Wattpad

Scared of coronoa - stay at home …literally what we have been doing for past 2 years…🤓…

That is a bizarre correlation to make 

Women are expected to live their day to day lives without the threat of violence or death or harassment hanging on their heads …hence asking women to stay at home to stay safe does not make sense because they are not at fault for just leading their lives …criminals are at fault for committing crimes ….nobody should be punishing victims but putting more restrictions on them

Broadcasters didn’t commit any crimes by capturing a moment from a live match where a cricketer points at his celeb wife and kid in the match…If anushka has a specific preference , that’s on her ..not them…they are just doing their job 

how dare U ask me to stay at home and impair my freedom ? 🥲…all I demand is a red carpet to me rolled out for me with flowers sprinkled wherever I walk….isn’t it my fundamental right to get preferential treatment and have everyone tread more cautiously around me than they normally would ? 🥲🥲

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago