Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

She is a public figure as is virat, their baby is not.

Shes not wrong to want privacy for her child and to remind the media that shes asking for privacy for her child. Ppl on social media are absolutely vicious, they dont even spare little children. The comments on her looks have already started. So unfortunate. I wouldnt want any pedo or nasty person behind a screen looking at pictures of children, period. and its also unfair to ask that she keep her child indoors. Thats not a solution. She has a right to enjoy activities with her daughter as a family. She made a simple request that has been resoundly ignored. 

The problem is the lack of laws surrounding children. The UK has laws so do a much better job of protecting the children. Pictures of children are allowed to be published. The US has a long way to go. 
i hope she uses this opportunity to push for better laws that have real consequences. 

Tabloids in UK, US r vicious n vile..sometimes downright insulting..would say Indian paps still respect such requests and don't make snarky remarks..they have respected requests for privacy from so many celebs including Anushka..even the sneak peeks we saw for Aaradhya were mostly from outside India. We saw her pic only when she was big enough and parents allowed

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

Deepika and her are like two peas in a pod. The difference is Anushka uses her daughter and Deepika uses Ranbir. They really should be friends

Too bad itโ€™s blatantly obvious how much Anushka canโ€™t stand DP. ๐Ÿ˜†

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Too bad itโ€™s blatantly obvious how much Anushka canโ€™t stand DP. ๐Ÿ˜†

That I admire. I hate when people pretend to be great friends with everyone. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Deepika uses herself as well. ๐Ÿ˜†

How?? DP hardly ever even comments on Anu. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

How?? DP hardly ever even comments on Anu. 

As in she issues ridiculous statements about herself via her PR. 

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Her only fame is virat and such nuisance she and her husband keeps creating. I still remember some water bottle incident a man threw out of the window and the harassment he went threw cause of them. 

Exactly my first thought when I saw that statement!! She's always telling privacy privacy, where did that privacy go when they released the video with that Man's face. That was very horrible

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

May be an image of 1 person and text

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The memes have been hysterical ๐Ÿ˜‚

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anushka wants attention only on herself all the time.Why? Now we have seen Vamika. If you do not want your kid to be photographed, do take your kid to public place or keep her face hidden with a mask.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry, virushka have very high expectations from the Desi paps. The only thing that can be done from their end is not expose their kid themselves. 

They can afford it. 

On a serious note, we need stricter laws regarding papping star babies