Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful Teri Meri and this jodi😊

Never ever seen such intensity and chemistry on tv screen before this and this still remains the best one. Many came and went away yet, Arshi are unbeatable.

I surrender and he did by all means.❤️

Thank you for the beautiful memorable moment to live again.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Beautiful Teri Meri and this jodi😊

Never ever seen such intensity and chemistry on tv screen before this and this still remains the best one. Many came and went away yet, Arshi are unbeatable.

I surrender and he did by all means.❤️

Thank you for the beautiful memorable moment to live again.

Thnx dear 

no question

Arshi---- Unbeatable 

Nianjananepol thumbnail

It's awesome as always... Good bless...♥️♥️

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Roop

Ah, bas dil jeet liya😊

Thank you

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

The moment is epic and can't be forgotten.

It was felt, or even repeated in between them later at a different level but it was surrendering moment now and then.His each pull was deadly.He was determined to mend his way and he did.He challenged her after her winning the round of accepting the Sangeet night and he did every possible thing to beat her, and he did make her lose even though she has won. Meri wajha se jittyLOL but he was the one who wanted to win her heart again with his pleading wet eyes and that was his way of bowing his head down.

He knew she feels the same but she never admitted it .He truly did try to write his luck and that of those around him. But what a man...a mighty good man with all his foibles. Arnav Singh Raizada will go down in history as one amazing character that continuously challenged and attracted us on so many levels...completely changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad at all levels and he seems villain yet a heartthrob.Not one of the characters was absolutely black or white the way he was portrayed a decade ago. 

No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year! 

Edits and Gifs are deadlyStar and I surrender by Celine Dion is the cherry at the top.👏

I love what you mentioned here, he bowed his down in a different way.

The bold, oh yes, what a man

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nianjananepol

It's awesome as always... Good bless...♥️♥️

Thnx dear🤗

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Yes, 

thanks for taking the time to read my comment🤗

🤗

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

The moment is epic and can't be forgotten.

It was felt, or even repeated in between them later at a different level but it was surrendering moment now and then.His each pull was deadly.He was determined to mend his way and he did.He challenged her after her winning the round of accepting the Sangeet night and he did every possible thing to beat her, and he did make her lose even though she has won. Meri wajha se jittyLOL but he was the one who wanted to win her heart again with his pleading wet eyes and that was his way of bowing his head down.

He knew she feels the same but she never admitted it .He truly did try to write his luck and that of those around him. But what a man...a mighty good man with all his foibles. Arnav Singh Raizada will go down in history as one amazing character that continuously challenged and attracted us on so many levels...completely changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad at all levels and he seems villain yet a heartthrob.Not one of the characters was absolutely black or white the way he was portrayed a decade ago. 

No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year! 

Edits and Gifs are deadlyStar and I surrender by Celine Dion is the cherry at the top.👏

Lovely blue here, The fact is fact, many shows and characters are out there but a few left a mark and this is one of those.

Beautiful Comment👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Lovely blue here, The fact is fact, many shows and characters are out there but a few left a mark and this is one of those.

Beautiful Comment👏

No one can deny that

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will be back with my edit here😉