ll Power of Love ❤ ll Teri Meri Special/I surrender/pg42/Feb 8, 2023 - Page 35

Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful memories but I am in love with the scene description with Celine Dion's song. Totally fit on this.

The evergreen Teri Meri and never ever has seen on the TV screen before. Such intensity and beauty. Two beautiful faces with their sublime moves, Ah, the heat was so on.

Thanks to you for such dedication my friend.🤗

Originally posted by xZoyax

Yes! Yes! Yes!

🤗

Awe, I loved the title

I surrender. 👏

He surrendered to this belief which he had somewhere inside poking him all this time for the goodness of his lover. He found that love in her, a healer in her, comfort in her, and much much more.

I surrender everything to feel the chance to live again... That line suits Arnav. Because only Khushi had the power to make him laugh, and give him hope that everything will be better and more beautiful again. He got punched over the terrace yet finally reached there.

I don't need anything else Khushi.

Yes I need you only no matter what.

Here also comes the words, jab jab bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahin....Jab jab bura kia uska koi matlab nahin....bas iss baat ka matlab hai ke main ...

Meaning I love you.

Ah, breathtaking edits 👏

The red was his ultimate confession and I felt that more than I love you dammit here, his purest form of heart and mind and both synched in this truth that he is nothing without her,

Lovely comment Z👏

BEAUTIFUL

All hearts for this  ❤️

I love the flowers you select for this post

Surrendering with peace at heart. The spotlight remained on these two all the time with everyone's mouths open.She was elixir of his life and he wanted to dance with pleasure drinking that joy admitting it in front of all.

Originally posted by xZoyax

Yes! Yes! Yes!

🤗

Awe, I loved the title

I surrender. 👏

He surrendered to this belief which he had somewhere inside poking him all this time for the goodness of his lover. He found that love in her, a healer in her, comfort in her, and much much more.

I surrender everything to feel the chance to live again... That line suits Arnav. Because only Khushi had the power to make him laugh, and give him hope that everything will be better and more beautiful again. He got punched over the terrace yet finally reached there.

I don't need anything else Khushi.

Yes I need you only no matter what.

Here also comes the words, jab jab bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahin....Jab jab bura kia uska koi matlab nahin....bas iss baat ka matlab hai ke main ...

Meaning I love you.

Ah, breathtaking edits 👏

This one live was all it takes to take a step towards life and he did it.😊

Nicely said.

Originally posted by pmohan89

Beautiful memories but I am in love with the scene description with Celine Dion's song. Totally fit on this.

The evergreen Teri Meri and never ever has seen on the TV screen before. Such intensity and beauty. Two beautiful faces with their sublime moves, Ah, the heat was so on.

You are very welcome, happy to enjoy this moment with you all here.

Originally posted by x.Covila

BEAUTIFUL

All hearts for this  ❤️

I love the flowers you select for this post

Surrendering with peace at heart. The spotlight remained on these two all the time with everyone's mouths open.She was elixir of his life and he wanted to dance with pleasure drinking that joy admitting it in front of all.

Oh she was everything to him, weird, paagal, crazy woman, just for him

Sorry Mysti

couldn't find the time but soonish

Edited by Roop_P - 8 months ago
Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

They both surrendered yet the level of that submission is different in both. His level is way too higher than her in my eyes. It was a battle to win for him, he had to walk through fire within.

No doubt, he had a bigger share but he put her through a lot as well

Originally posted by pmohan89

Have to say

two beautiful faces no doubt😊

Originally posted by Roop_P

The red was his ultimate confession and I felt that more than I love you dammit here, his purest form of heart and mind and both synched in this truth that he is nothing without her,

Lovely comment Z👏

Absolutely

he was nothing without her. She gave him hope, some reason to live