Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

BEAUTIFUL

All hearts for this  β€οΈ

I love the flowers you select for this post

Surrendering with peace at heart. The spotlight remained on these two all the time with everyone's mouths open.She was elixir of his life and he wanted to dance with pleasure drinking that joy admitting it in front of all.

I love these edits too, totally agree with you.😊

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This one live was all it takes to take a step towards life and he did it.😊

Nicely said.

Yes, 

thanks for taking the time to read my commentπŸ€—

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

The moment is epic and can't be forgotten.

It was felt, or even repeated in between them later at a different level but it was surrendering moment now and then.His each pull was deadly.He was determined to mend his way and he did.He challenged her after her winning the round of accepting the Sangeet night and he did every possible thing to beat her, and he did make her lose even though she has won. Meri wajha se jittyLOL but he was the one who wanted to win her heart again with his pleading wet eyes and that was his way of bowing his head down.

He knew she feels the same but she never admitted it .He truly did try to write his luck and that of those around him. But what a man...a mighty good man with all his foibles. Arnav Singh Raizada will go down in history as one amazing character that continuously challenged and attracted us on so many levels...completely changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad at all levels and he seems villain yet a heartthrob.Not one of the characters was absolutely black or white the way he was portrayed a decade ago. 

No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year! 

Edits and Gifs are deadlyStar and I surrender by Celine Dion is the cherry at the top.πŸ‘

Roop

Ah, bas dil jeet liya😊

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

You are very welcome, happy to enjoy this moment with you all here.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

The moment is epic and can't be forgotten.

It was felt, or even repeated in between them later at a different level but it was surrendering moment now and then.His each pull was deadly.He was determined to mend his way and he did.He challenged her after her winning the round of accepting the Sangeet night and he did every possible thing to beat her, and he did make her lose even though she has won. Meri wajha se jittyLOL but he was the one who wanted to win her heart again with his pleading wet eyes and that was his way of bowing his head down.

He knew she feels the same but she never admitted it .He truly did try to write his luck and that of those around him. But what a man...a mighty good man with all his foibles. Arnav Singh Raizada will go down in history as one amazing character that continuously challenged and attracted us on so many levels...completely changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad at all levels and he seems villain yet a heartthrob.Not one of the characters was absolutely black or white the way he was portrayed a decade ago. 

No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year! 

Edits and Gifs are deadlyStar and I surrender by Celine Dion is the cherry at the top.πŸ‘

beautifully said, Roop

a memory lane for many years. It can't make difference in the hearts of many who are living this show every day in our hearts through many ways and we adore the existence of it through many, many layers. Every character of this show is ours to be loved and cherished.

the views of life and standards of soaps have been improved if u ask...right and wrong are being seen through the lenses of a liberal POV instead of formal and conservative.

There is no harm to change the views of old-fashioned minds, but pyar se.

Thnks dear Hug

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

No doubt, he had a bigger share but he put her through a lot as well

πŸ˜†I was expecting this from you as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Have to say

two beautiful faces no doubt😊

100% agreeing with you

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Absolutely

he was nothing without her. She gave him hope, some reason to live

She was his reason to live and he became for hers too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love these edits too, totally agree with you.😊

Thank You😊

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

πŸ˜†I was expecting this from you as well.

πŸ˜†