Please bring back CUDCA or come back with season 2

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

KUDCA makers:

Please please please being back KUDCA or season 2 or as limited series... with same charm like initial episodes!!!! 

I meant - episodes before partition ❤️

It was amazing to watch...such a show BEFORE saas-bahu drama and love triangles (I just don't like them).

I would love to see that magic over and over again !

I wish KUDCA come back with rewind story, replace with new episode...from the episode where leads crossed the border.

Can add different storyline after coming in India side:

- finding shelter in shelter centers, struggle there to keep females of family safe (it was real problem back then)

- training family ladies and other ladies self defense techniques to survive

- helping them to be independent 

- struggle to find edible food - legit ways 

- moving out of shelter and finding a place to live

- bua change of heart - regretting past behavior with own brothers.., taking responsibility of the family (all kids) like lala used to do

- struggle of amrit... to find randheer . & learn to deal with emotional stress she faced.....with family help...

- uday having trouble to concentrate on career without vasma (and his father)

- radha's struggle as widow (in that time it was a taboo) and family helping her to re-marry!

- that new entry ML can be paired with radha, that radha finds work in that palace...brat ML and radha... like each other, support each other... and develop feelings...plans to marry

- connecting family to vasma ...through new ML's prior kotha visits... or they can keep randheer and vasma in other side of the border. for a while...

- randheer was captured/jailed and vasma ran away to her parents to save her child

- can show parallel story of that side of the border - vasma's struggle there..to free randheer and both of them coming this side...etc.

- family struggling to take vasma in ...with her child...

- they can show that radha's spouse is long lost brother of randheer ...and randheer finds his real family etc. at the end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

KUDCA makers:

Please please please being back KUDCA or season 2 or as limited series... with same charm like initial episodes!!!! 

I meant - episodes before partition ❤️

It was amazing to watch...such a show BEFORE saas-bahu drama and love triangles (I just don't like them).

I would love to see that magic over and over again !

I wish KUDCA come back with rewind story, replace with new episode...from the episode where leads crossed the border.

Can add different storyline after coming in India side:

- finding shelter in shelter centers, struggle there to keep females of family safe (it was real problem back then)

- training family ladies and other ladies self defense techniques to survive

- helping them to be independent 

- struggle to find edible food - legit ways 

- moving out of shelter and finding a place to live

- bua change of heart - regretting past behavior with own brothers.., taking responsibility of the family (all kids) like lala used to do

- struggle of amrit... to find randheer . & learn to deal with emotional stress she faced.....with family help...

- uday having trouble to concentrate on career without vasma (and his father)

- radha's struggle as widow (in that time it was a taboo) and family helping her to re-marry!

- that new entry ML can be paired with radha, that radha finds work in that palace...brat ML and radha... like each other, support each other... and develop feelings...plans to marry

- connecting family to vasma ...through new ML's prior kotha visits... or they can keep randheer and vasma in other side of the border. for a while...

- randheer was captured/jailed and vasma ran away to her parents to save her child

- can show parallel story of that side of the border - vasma's struggle there..to free randheer and both of them coming this side...etc.

- family struggling to take vasma in ...with her child...

- they can show that radha's spouse is long lost brother of randheer ...and randheer finds his real family etc. at the end.

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619