Views

Users

Frequent Posters

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

https://www.instagram.com/sweta_s_ward/reel/CZNpCTKqvmn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Today I proved myself as a fangirl. This was super embarrassing for me 🙈 I know I could've done a better job but the light was getting low so I just went with the take I had

It was very nice.

You look so lovely dear ❤️

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok..what Aditi is saying here is very normal nd true actually..She as a wife is frustrated, heartbroken, been cheated on..She has already confronted her husband for that nd buri tarah bhartaa banaya hai..now she has every right to question her husband's EMA partner too..so I'm fine with Aditi's words here! But my problem, Aditi kya puchi aur Deepika yeh kya jawaab diya? Surgeon n all..Usne surgeon hona kyu choose kiya toh nhi pucha..😆 Dialogue writer ko blame karo sab hattt..

https://youtu.be/8-owKKJ4o7g

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 2 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grao10

The immunotherapy and clinical trials that Aditi talked about for the cancer patient are common here in the United States and data is gathered while the patient is on the trial. The patient is very closely monitored by the lead doctor and her team of residents, fellows, and nurses. Not just cancers, but other diseases have responded positively to immune therapy. And these therapies are seeking approvals. So Dr. Aditi had a very valid view and happy to note she is researching an area that is not her specialization but the makers should have presented her in a far better light and made sure she was conveying this important information in a more forceful, valid and professional manner. Her rant to her sister in law was terrible. Is there really a need to create a negative character and pit one woman against another? 

Yes, trials are not the problem, but she breached protocol. It's very sad they are pitting two smart women against each other and for what? Who gets to be Vikrant's wifey? smiley11 But like I said before, I don't think they are creating a negative character. After all, if all other characters are shown stumbling through pitfalls, then Aditi too must learn her lesson. She too is victim of conditioning. I'm trying not to focus too much in negativity as they are less than 30 episodes left. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Today’s Sneak Peak 

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail

I've already shared it in page 3😳

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Ok..what Aditi is saying here is very normal nd true actually..She as a wife is frustrated, heartbroken, been cheated on..She has already confronted her husband for that nd buri tarah bhartaa banaya hai..now she has every right to question her husband's EMA partner too..so I'm fine with Aditi's words here! But my problem, Aditi kya puchi aur Deepika yeh kya jawaab diya? Surgeon n all..Usne surgeon hona kyu choose kiya toh nhi pucha..😆 Dialogue writer ko blame karo sab hattt..

What i interpret from this dialogue is an answer to Aditi's question that you think losing Vikrant is my mistake. Deepika is very firm that if has to lose him all over again she is ready for that as being a surgeon is the purpose of her life

I think this was even indirect answer to Vikrant as well.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Yes, trials are not the problem, but she breached protocol. It's very sad they are pitting two smart women against each other and for what? Who gets to be Vikrant's wifey? smiley11 But like I said before, I don't think they are creating a negative character. After all, if all other characters are shown stumbling through pitfalls, then Aditi too must learn her lesson. She too is victim of conditioning. I'm trying not to focus too much in negativity as they are less than 30 episodes left. 

I am guessing unfortunately the patient will lose her life because they dont sign consent form and in all this which approach to take actually takes too much time and surgery is not done on time

and that will make Aditi realize that its actually she who made professional things personal and that might be her turning point

right now she is just seeing everything through tinted glasses that Deepika is out to get her rights be personally or professionally. i am guessing when those glasses are off we will see her realization as well

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashviniv

What i interpret from this dialogue is an answer to Aditi's question that you think losing Vikrant is my mistake. Deepika is very firm that if has to lose him all over again she is ready for that as being a surgeon is the purpose of her life

Yep, Correct 👍🏼

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashviniv

There should not be a question of losing or gaining Vikrant in Deepika's mind..that's what I wanted..If she's saying something like I give priority to myself being a Surgeon nd if I have to again choose between my goal or something else(Vikrant here), then I would happily do the same that I did 10yrs ago..Mtlb she somewhere still hopes to get back Vikrant..that's why she's saying she can afford to "lose" anything for the sake of her goal AGAIN..If she's so correct, she shouldn't have this thought of losing or gaining Vikrant..My only problem is, she's STILL not coming out clean about what she wants with respect to Vikrant..It's been long now..Hope after this scene, she'll come out clear..nd just shut Vikrant away from her life..it's highly needed now! They're dragging this mess for a long time now..