Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just a thought..but i feel Deepika relation with Vikrant is like the birthday ring gift which he gave her.. first she is hesitant to accept... Next day she wears it - sign that she got carried away by her feelings...which she was in last few episodes... Even now.. later she throws that ring and that can indicate maybe she will further move on from this mess and make peace..

With Abhay if u see the cupcake falls down n they don't cut ... But just before 12 they cut the bread cake.. which could indicate if not for love wala couple relationship ( though I would be happy if it happens) they would share a strong bond which will last always...

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

What i interpret from this dialogue is an answer to Aditi's question that you think losing Vikrant is my mistake. Deepika is very firm that if has to lose him all over again she is ready for that as being a surgeon is the purpose of her life

I think this was even indirect answer to Vikrant as well.

There is an innate problem in how Deepika is comprehending Additi's statement here. All she is saying is she wants the cake and eat it too. 10 years ago you wanted to become a surgeon and you were okay to lose Vikrant in that process, today that you have become that, you suddenly want Vikrant now - she is calling out her act of convenience and I think its totally fair!!! In life, you don't get everything. You have to make some tough choices which has an opportunity cost (my first lesson in business). If Deepika really prioritized her being a surgeon over everything else, then dude accept your opportunity cost (Vikrant) and move bloody on!!! You can't be evaluating possibilities 10 years later of getting back what is lost already and something you willingly let go off.

The opportunity cost you let go off is someone else's main choice hence now that you are coming back for it, anyone will be pissed off man!

I don't think Additi is correct in mixing personal and professional mess but please understand guys, neither Vikrant or Deepika have been saints here, and Additi needed this face off. She has been behaving way too nicely with both of them and I feel this should show Deepika the mirror as to what she is turning into - the selfish second woman! She was in denial with PC and dismissed Abhay but hearing it directly from the horse's mouth can sound very different!

Sanjanas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grao10

The immunotherapy and clinical trials that Aditi talked about for the cancer patient are common here in the United States and data is gathered while the patient is on the trial. The patient is very closely monitored by the lead doctor and her team of residents, fellows, and nurses. Not just cancers, but other diseases have responded positively to immune therapy. And these therapies are seeking approvals. So Dr. Aditi had a very valid view and happy to note she is researching an area that is not her specialization but the makers should have presented her in a far better light and made sure she was conveying this important information in a more forceful, valid and professional manner. Her rant to her sister in law was terrible. Is there really a need to create a negative character and pit one woman against another? 

Beautifully put!! I wanted somebody to bring this topic up and its success rate. I understand everything is patient specific but I feel the way they choreographed the scenes between both doctors was anything but professional and most importantly jaded, just to uplift your female lead. Not cool creatives!!! 

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjanas

There is an innate problem in how Deepika is comprehending Additi's statement here. All she is saying is she wants the cake and eat it too. 10 years ago you wanted to become a surgeon and you were okay to lose Vikrant in that process, today that you have become that, you suddenly want Vikrant now - she is calling out her act of convenience and I think its totally fair!!! In life, you don't get everything. You have to make some tough choices which has an opportunity cost (my first lesson in business). If Deepika really prioritized her being a surgeon over everything else, then dude accept your opportunity cost (Vikrant) and move bloody on!!! You can't be evaluating possibilities 10 years later of getting back what is lost already and something you willingly let go off.

The opportunity cost you let go off is someone else's main choice hence now that you are coming back for it, anyone will be pissed off man!

I don't think Additi is correct in mixing personal and professional mess but please understand guys, neither Vikrant or Deepika have been saints here, and Additi needed this face off. She has been behaving way too nicely with both of them and I feel this should show Deepika the mirror as to what she is turning into - the selfish second woman! She was in denial with PC and dismissed Abhay but hearing it directly from the horse's mouth can sound very different!

Exactly..that's what I said too! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sanjanas

I think Deepika has already understood that. she made a mistake a big one to give in to her feelings but she is not asking Vikrant for a divorce or continuing her affair with V in front of A

Yes this Face off was needed to make sure whatever false hope deepika had is gone but the way A is staking a patient's life is wrong. at least in this instance I feel D was behaving way too professionally and always tried to listen into A's suggestions etc, Got multiple opinions on the best option

I was and is biggest critic of D when she let in V and  A has right to bash V and D but that should be done outside of professional boundary and u should refrain from taunting every time under professional guise

Sanjanas thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Yes, trials are not the problem, but she breached protocol. It's very sad they are pitting two smart women against each other and for what? Who gets to be Vikrant's wifey? smiley11 But like I said before, I don't think they are creating a negative character. After all, if all other characters are shown stumbling through pitfalls, then Aditi too must learn her lesson. She too is victim of conditioning. I'm trying not to focus too much in negativity as they are less than 30 episodes left. 

Exactly how i felt about yesterday's episode. I mean let's look at it through Additi's lens right. Being Mrs. Saxena is her identity, that's all she has done for the last 10 years and basically let go off everything previously to immerse being that. She must be feeling so lonely and low on confidence when that mere identity is a question at present. No wonder her first instinct is to do everything to become what her husband wants - prev a homemaker, now a successful doctor. However she is aware Vikrant has wronged her but years of conditioning will not make her break free so soon. She needs to fall first, build some self confidence outside the Mrs. Saxena life and then realize she can be self sufficient. This is a process and cannot happen overnight....I mean people tend to be stuck in bad marriages as they are unable to do this over a lifetime so lets give Additi atleast sometime.

Tbh I want Additi to give Deepika a hard time, professional or unprofessional ways, cuz the former needs a let out and Deepika needs a reality check!

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aditi ranting mera pati sirf mera hain  πŸ˜‘  how can even Deepika think about  Vikrant give divorce and come to her.  She should focus on her career and move on. Yeh kya jhanjat hain.

Sanjanas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I think Deepika has already understood that. she made a mistake a big one to give in to her feelings but she is not asking Vikrant for a divorce or continuing her affair with V in front of A

I don't think she is setting the right boundaries either. The Deepika in the first few epis when Vikrant entered had a very different body to the current one. She currently is perplexed with this situation, she needs to reach a state of disinterest in Vikrant which will be catalyzed by Adiiti's presence. She is here for Deepika to get the closure she needs to finally move on!

Yes this Face off was needed to make sure whatever false hope deepika had is gone but the way A is staking a patient's life is wrong. at least in this instance I feel D was behaving way too professionally and always tried to listen into A's suggestions etc, Got multiple opinions on the best option

D did everything right yesterday (for a changeπŸ˜›). I am completely with you here but blaming A blatantly here isn't something i agree to. As I mentioned as a reply to another post, imunotherapy is common in other countries. See we need to understand Additi is here to prove something to her husband, she didn't know this was D's patient, so I don't think there was any wrong intent here. She is just for a change aggressively pursuing something and lets face it, anyone in this situation will think D's purposely being a road blocker (which we know isn't the case) but please tell me who has been perfect on this show until now.

I was and is biggest critic of D when she let in V and  A has right to bash V and D but that should be done outside of professional boundary and u should refrain from taunting every time under professional guise

This is the ideal situation and I am sure Additi will reach that state of mind but not before she crosses this stage :) We all need to fall before we rise to our peak.

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The best scene of yesterday's epi..I'm glad Deepika has finally started acknowledging Abhay nd giving him that place in her life where he's having that ability to calm her down instantly just through gestures!😳 That's a HUGE progress nd the evolution of their relationship is very well portrayed!πŸ‘

https://twitter.com/KaunMera_/status/1486421782827778048?s=20

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree to your first and last part

Politely disagree with aditi not knowing its D's patient. that was applicable only for the first time when they encountered each other. 

D politely asked her to do tests before surgery and let her know and then they will take a call. Still A went behind her back and told the daughter. when D put her foot down for operation after consulting the oncologist A went and manipulated the daughter to not give consent

The first time it was ok but not the other two times. in order to prove her claim she is staking a patient's life and that's what is wrong. 

What i am upset about is this behavior of A will give rise to sympathy for V from both Deepika and viewers and i don't want that at all. If Aditi would have stayed professional it would have been much better

though i understand being rational in face of life changing events is a high ask and not many can do that so thats that