Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii official EDT#3 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

The best scene of yesterday's epi..I'm glad Deepika has finally started acknowledging Abhay nd giving him that place in her life where he's having that ability to calm her down instantly just through gestures!😳 That's a HUGE progress nd the evolution of their relationship is very well portrayed!👏

https://twitter.com/KaunMera_/status/1486421782827778048?s=20

This was done so nicely...abhay has matured. he doesnt interfere in anyone's business these days..nor he is running behind people to ask for friendship, love, understanding...bravo my boy

This means either Abhay won't be there till the last episode (he might die or due to some other reason he'll leave FMS) or shooting is indeed coming to an end or has already ended..as I saw a video today morning where the whole cast nd crew were together cheering for the show..😕

Jo bhi ho, don't know why kuch ghatiya ya tragic ending hoga lag rha hai..Koi marega (mostly Abhay or Deepika) 🥺 ya ViPika ek ho jayenge..🤢

Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

This means either Abhay won't be there till the last episode (he might die or due to some other reason he'll leave FMS) or shooting is indeed coming to an end or has already ended..as I saw a video today morning where the whole cast nd crew were together cheering for the show..😕

Jo bhi ho, don't know why kuch ghatiya ya tragic ending hoga lag rha hai..Koi marega (mostly Abhay or Deepika) 🥺 ya ViPika ek ho jayenge..🤢

oh no! I really hope no one dies. Would prefer an open ending actually, maybe hinting at D & A progress 

Originally posted by velvetscarf

oh no! I really hope no one dies. Would prefer an open ending actually, maybe hinting at D & A progress 

If it's open ending  there is a chance for season 2 with the same cast.  Don't like tragic ending.  

I object to the extreme inconsistencies in all the characters. During times of emotional upheavals, people do act impulsively and erratically but what they say and do still stays within certain character boundaries. Deepika giving into Vikrant’s advances very quickly and easily was out of character. Abhay telling Deepika that he knows she also reciprocates his feelings was not something we expect a character like Abhay to mouth. Aditi bitching about Deepika constantly is not expected from the way she conducted herself earlier. The rationale of the characters’ actions is erratic, incomprehensible often times. What kind of a person do the makers want to show Aditi as? What is their intention? As part of the audience, I would like to see an educated hurt woman who is doing her best to cope. Negativity is not expected. 

From yesterdays episode . Aditi is a mithi chhuri and dangerous. She is shown to be very very unprofessional .

It is not possible to do  an immunotherapy research in a 9 to 5 pathologist job as Aditi is shown to do . 

Aditi , may be a very good wife , but is a horrible doctor who plays with patients' life and mind 

Originally posted by velvetscarf

Hope what u said actually happens..I don't want Abhay to die atleast..what the hell will his mother do..That will be very cruel of the CVs..Don't know if Deepika will die or not..some of us had expected that earlier, but Abhay ka I seriously don't want..Vidyut's shooting is done we got to know today..He has wrapped up a day after the Republic Day cake cutting thing happened..So we don't know if that's the case with the rest also..as Rohit too had been missing from a long time in offscreen pics or videos..Ho sakta hai the whole shooting has been wrapped up too without disclosing it officially! 

She seemed to be a meethi churi from first intro - also as if she was living a life of pretence or putting up a facade.
Just got that impression based on the comment from V as to why she was doing all this, think it was even before he told her he wanted a divorce