Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I liked Aditi in previous episodes but what's the need to interfere in Deepika's treatment

she came in between Deepika's treatment not the other way round

Aditi has no guarantee on her claims it's purely her conviction and research will help future patients

Aditi behaved very unethically & unprofessionally today. In her desire to win she totally ignored the Hippocratic oath. Playing with a patient’s life to get even with D is totally not on. Very underhand behaviour.
She can do what she likes to V & D & they may deserve it but today the character fell in my eyes. They may keep V with A or D i’ll watch the story for what they show but this made my blood boil. 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Watched the episodes I have missed honestly Vikrant Aditi and Deepika scenes are making me cringe...like they are messing professional with personal especially from Aditi's side

27 episodes left already😭

Special mention to Doctor Sathe and Doctor Ansari....the way both are improving themselves is amazing to watch😳

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/sweta_s_ward/reel/CZNpCTKqvmn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Today I proved myself as a fangirl. This was super embarrassing for me 🙈 I know I could've done a better job but the light was getting low so I just went with the take I had

ShinyMishka thumbnail

I know Aditi is doing wrong by blaming Deepika, but I still can't help but feel sorry for her. She is conditioned to not place blame on her husband no matter what wrong he did to her, so she redirects her anger on Deepika. She knows that society and even her family will look down upon her as a divorced woman, Vikrant will not suffer the consequences of a broken marriage as badly as her. 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONIA441

Wow! That was a good take😎

And how lovely you look ❤️😳

Aw, thank you. That's so sweet of you ❤️ 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I felt really sad for Wasim when Mausi died 😭

It would have been so shocking to see that person that you tried to save so hard just succumb right infront of your eyes. Someone who acted as your guardian 

Glad that he didn't cry alone in the Locker Room & Sia was with him this time to help through 

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi everyone,

Congratulations for new EDT!

What an episode it was!

Wasim lost his Mavashi that was so sad.

Him breaking down and Sia comforting him that was so heartfelt.

Really felt bad for him she was like a mother to him the way he talked about her so sad.

I also got to know about perfumes. After knowing that I am very glad  I am severely allergic to them.

Sia waiting for Wasim in cafeteria IDK about others but I felt she is slowly slowly falling for him. It’s not just friendship any more. Let’s see if I am wrong about it.

Vikrant’s sister no comment. She really gets on my nerves whenever she opens her mouth. 

I understand Aditi’s anger towards Deepika but yesterday she was completely out of line regarding that patient.

Deepika was right she has to follow the protocol because that was Deepika’s patient.

Their first conversation if you listen properly it was Aditi who made personal remarks about territory but then she changed it about her research.

Every time I say this Abhay why so sweet yaar?

I just loved the way he made Deepika calm down just by “ Deepika please “ and she actually calmed down. That tiny part was really sweet and I am really loving their bonding right now. Hope it will help to sail our ship wishful thinking 🤞

IDK why Aditi and Suman are blaming Deepika only? Vikrant is more responsible for all the mess now. 

Whatever it is but I really loved him with that kid. That was actually very sweet. One thing I am sure he will be a great father. When those parents were fighting  I was like please just stop it .  It’s true you shouldn’t fight in front of kids sometimes ok but not always. It really impacts badly. I was reading one article about parenting in US it was actually very nice. One thing I still remember from it that you should show some physical affection not just to your kid but your partner also and that too in front of your kid like a hug or a simple kiss. It impacts kids positively because they believe that my parents love each other not just fight with each other.  It actually helps in overall development be it mentally or physically.

Precap is really rocking. Really looking forward to it.

Grao10 thumbnail

The immunotherapy and clinical trials that Aditi talked about for the cancer patient are common here in the United States and data is gathered while the patient is on the trial. The patient is very closely monitored by the lead doctor and her team of residents, fellows, and nurses. Not just cancers, but other diseases have responded positively to immune therapy. And these therapies are seeking approvals. So Dr. Aditi had a very valid view and happy to note she is researching an area that is not her specialization but the makers should have presented her in a far better light and made sure she was conveying this important information in a more forceful, valid and professional manner. Her rant to her sister in law was terrible. Is there really a need to create a negative character and pit one woman against another?