Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I haven’t see any of her movies but I really hope she doesn’t take this deal. Everyone else who took this deal look at what happend to them 🤡.

Did she really got +/- 5 crores for that shitty song🤦🏽‍♀️

Festival thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

YRF and Dharma are totally out of ideas. Sam needs to work with the likes of Shriram Raghavan or Anurag Basu.

Having said that, doing a film with one of these big banners wouldn't hurt as that would help with her networking.

Aditya Chopra forced Anushka and Vaani do face surgeries by making them feel insecure about themselves and they have permanently ruined gheir faces. I don't want Samantha to go through that. She has enough talent, aura, charisma and stardom to do without networking. So thanks but no thanks. Aditya Chopra means end of your career. YRF movies are trash now.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Festival

Aditya Chopra forced Anushka and Vaani do face surgeries by making them feel insecure about themselves and they have permanently ruined gheir faces. I don't want Samantha to go through that. She has enough talent, aura, charisma and stardom to do without networking. So thanks but no thanks. Aditya Chopra means end of your career. YRF movies are trash now.

Anushka and Vaani were too young and gullible then. Samantha is already well established and highly successful, so I don't think anyone can make her feel insecure.

Agree about the low quality of films YRF has been churning out, so unless it's some magnum opus film, Sam should not consider YRF. There are many more exciting opportunities for her outside of YRF/Dharma.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold:Samantha herself underwent tons of plastic surgeries and skin lightening treatment. Her face looks different every year literally.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Samantha admitted to be insecure abt her looks when she started in films …and herself went through and got work done 

She’s also obsessed enough with skin care that she feels the need to correct a single pimple even on vacation (Rakul Preet said this in an interview)

Adi Chopra seems like the kind of guy she should totally stay away from …he can very easily trigger the same insecurities again …

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

YRF without Yash Ji is nothing but a circus full of clowns.

Adi is busy banging new chicks. 

Rani is busy working as casting director for beau (mainly rejecting anyone she doesn't like) and doing one movie in every 5 years. 

As with "Band Bajja Baraat", Adi is always looking for new scapegoats like Ranveer to launch in their production with those new comers money. Reportedly  Raveer's dad paid whooping 50 Cr. for the movie which was made under 30 Cr. then.  When asked about the profit, Adi simply replied your son is STAR now, that's your profit. Eventually Ranveer was released after the 3 film deal.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

As if them ruining a good lot of Vaani's early career years weren't proof enough of how awful they are in talent management.

D_ancing_fox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I guess, I am the only one who want her to sign this deal with YRF.  

Eagerly waiting for her appearance on KWK. Sam has all the qualities to be the perfect guest for that show. ☺️

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: D_ancing_fox

I guess, I am the only one who want her to sign this deal with YRF.  

Eagerly waiting for her appearance on KWK. Sam has all the qualities to be the perfect guest for that show. ☺️

What are those qualities? Is this sarcasm? 😳