Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

He never clarified it's an open marriage. .he told Manish it will be a arrange marriage and they both will support each other.

Even if he says so how is it justified? That you marry someone and keep thinking about someone else

Nyxigniflex thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am talking about his scene with Aarohi, he even asked her you're ok even after knowing that I will forever love your sister and she said yes.

So tell me how is he cheating if he agreed to marry her on that "condition".

arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like your point of view. To me Arohi is about power couple not about love so AK just realized Arohi doesn’t care so abhi. I am ok with elope Shaadi 

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ViSions

One word to describe abhira is CHEAP, they are disgusting, such contents shall not be promoted on national television, aisa bhi kya divine pyar, ki mummy channel change karke chali jaayen samne se.

what kind of love story is this, and look at akshara she is preaching aarohi about right and wrong over management kota seat, and she herself might runway with aarohi would be husband and get married to him.

Abhimanyu knows nothing about akshara, akshara has zero interest in abhimanyu personal life, both are just attracted towards each other, and claims to be in love .

Ghanta bhai saheb, any normal girl would be frightened of abhimanyu( he is a weird guy,a bit psychotic too). And here is our mahanta queen fell head over heels in love with abhimanyu.

Bhagwan Bholenath Bachaye aise show se.

Har Har Mahadev

🤣🤣🤣 epic post couldn't have said it better myself 

these two are shouting TAMEEZ TAMEEZ and what they are doing is BAD WALA TAMEEZ 

Edited by apacs - 2 years ago
ViSions thumbnail

Originally posted by: apacs

🤣🤣🤣 epic post couldn't have said it better myself 

these two are shouting TAMEEZ TAMEEZ and what they are doing is BAD WALA TAMEEZ 

Such stuffs pisses me off so much ki apan ke andar ka allahabad i bahar aane lagta hai.

Naira named her daughter akshara, she expected her to be like og akshara, and she turned out to be shadi ke baad wali Naira+ Sirat ka Kartik= Cheap

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Such stuffs pisses me off so much ki apan ke andar ka allahabad i bahar aane lagta hai.

Naira named her daughter akshara, she expected her to be like og akshara, and she turned out to be shadi ke baad wali Naira+ Sirat ka Kartik= Cheap

how selfishly they are playing with someone's feelings and calling themselves MAHAAN and MAJBOOR

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how selfishly they are playing with someone's feelings and calling themselves MAHAAN and MAJBOOR

I will hate akshu if it is I DNT care about jijaji he is waste 

ViSions thumbnail

I don't know how they think, running away is the only solution. Katta lagake to Nhi kara dega koi shadi na aarohi se🤬

Edited by ViSions - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail

I don't how they think, running away is the only solution. Katta lagake to Nhi kara dega koi shadi na aarohi se🤬

dono ek number darpoke wala log hai 

directly nahi bhol sakte sab ke samne 

ViSions thumbnail

dono ek number darpoke wala log hai 

directly nahi bhol sakte sab ke samne 

Gande bacche dono, nalayak 🤢🤢