Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fan_fiction123

I agree with you. Specially on the property papers point. Why display it to public. Who does that? Probably Shahs and Anupama where they sign property papers without lawyer’s or witnesses’ presence on streets but not a businessman who has everything evaluated by his legal team. Ridiculous it was! 

exactly, that was like the dumbest thing ever to do,Anupama ka mishap was understood because she doesn't have experience of the outside world, but Anuj Kapadia,  the business tycoon does this??😵Highly unacceptable & illogical.👎🏼kamse kam he/they should have asked the lawyer to change the original papers back to normal🤡Day by day his character is being degraded!!

fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Naya track kaise milega inhe. Isiliye to Vanraj k samane baar baar bol rahe k lawyers k pass papers ki copy hai 😂

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_fiction123

Naya track kaise milega inhe. Isiliye to Vanraj k samane baar baar bol rahe k lawyers k pass papers ki copy hai 😂

haan,but track ke chakkar mein yeh log jo barbaadi kar rahe hain na,it's boiling my blood 🤣🤪

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Simply chhodo yr khudka dimag khrb mat kro.. 

Dekhna hai to dekha warna chod do.. 

It's itv they always used to show illogical things.. Isme logic ki koi jaga nhi h.. 

We will get nothing after discussing about anuj they will show us what they want.. It will be tp to discuss.. Useless things.. Aj ka epi dekh k mera dimag kharab ho gya tha.... Humari personal life mein prob kam hain k itv charc k barme discuss krte baithe..anuj humare personal prob solve krne nhi ayega... 

Wo log kam krte h..it's there profession.. N enjoy krte hai... N hum yaha bemtlb apna dimag khrab krte hai. .. So take it easy dekhna h to dekho enjoy kro nhi psnd aya to skip kr k chhod do.. So, watch whatever u makes happy.. Be positive Be happy.. 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Arey ik very well ki hamare discuss karne se kuch nahin hoga,but we are in in investing our time in this show & I was disappointed by a certain aspect,so thought of sharing my thoughts on it 😃& ik ki isse kuch nahin hoga, but I just wanted to know if someone too feels the same way as I do!!😆And baaki ghar pe baithe baithe bore ho rahi thi,so post banaya,baaki I'm no nibbi to cry over fictional stuff😆

I agree with most of your points...Anuj was introduced with such pomp and he literally became everyone's favourite within no time but the makers couldnt keep up his image and now he's reduced to a mere puppet at the hands of Anupama.

Yeah he's in love, has been for 26yrs but don't make him a fool...why put him on such a high pedestal that they couldn't handle to maintain later?

the audience is smart and very vocal these days about their likes and dislikes, if they could make Anuj a star overnight, they can lose interest in him at the same pace too. perhaps some like me will hang in there for the actor playing the part but not everyone is invested in the actors, its the character that pulls people in.

and correction to the title, he isnt the 'hero' apparently😳

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Simply chhodo yr khudka dimag khrb mat kro.. 

Dekhna hai to dekha warna chod do.. 

It's itv they always used to show illogical things.. Isme logic ki koi jaga nhi h.. 

We will get nothing after discussing about anuj they will show us what they want.. It will be tp to discuss.. Useless things.. Aj ka epi dekh k mera dimag kharab ho gya tha.... Humari personal life mein prob kam hain k itv charc k barme discuss krte baithe..anuj humare personal prob solve krne nhi ayega... 

Wo log kam krte h..it's there profession.. N enjoy krte hai... N hum yaha bemtlb apna dimag khrab krte hai. .. So take it easy dekhna h to dekho enjoy kro nhi psnd aya to skip kr k chhod do.. So, watch whatever u makes happy.. Be positive Be happy.. 

bt who is getting them Money and ads we viewers na

so why not listen to us 

itne crore kamaye humlogon ka time waste karke 

we want our money back 

after anuj came calculate that many episodes and add 1 lakh per episode sare fans ko do 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

I agree with most of your points...Anuj was introduced with such pomp and he literally became everyone's favourite within no time but the makers couldnt keep up his image and now he's reduced to a mere puppet at the hands of Anupama.

Yeah he's in love, has been for 26yrs but don't make him a fool...why put him on such a high pedestal that they couldn't handle to maintain later?

the audience is smart and very vocal these days about their likes and dislikes, if they could make Anuj a star overnight, they can lose interest in him at the same pace too. perhaps some like me will hang in there for the actor playing the part but not everyone is invested in the actors, its the character that pulls people in.

and correction to the title, he isnt the 'hero' apparently😳

yup,you summed everything I wanted to say but couldn't 😳His downfall was too quick,his character being butchered every day in some or the other way.And of course it's 99% of the time the story & the characters that attract the audience, you mess with it,you mess with the audience.🤡 You cannot just rely on the actor's fandom for trp.👎🏼 And me too is still sticking around for GK,but if they continue this way,I'm going to quit!!😆

@blue-sorry my bad,we all know who that is now!!😆

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

bt who is getting them Money and ads we viewers na

so why not listen to us 

itne crore kamaye humlogon ka time waste karke 

we want our money back 

after anuj came calculate that many episodes and add 1 lakh per episode sare fans ko do 

exactly we are investing our time in it most importantly, so we at least expect to watch some logical stuff.😳 And it's not like they are oblivious to the bashing & disappointment,they have addressed many of our queries in the episodes, so why can't they take this healthy criticism & get the show back in track!!😆

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Me to Anuj:

Naayak nahi dumb-naayak hai tu 🤡

Ullu bara naalayak hai tu  

Is pyaar ki tujh ko kya qadar 

Is pyaar k kaha laayak hai tu  

Anyway I will only remember the good things about  Anuj which i used to cherish before makers  destroyed his character  bcz somehow I was always prepared for this and knew ki ye acchai do teen mahine hi rahegi...afterall show ko 10 saal chalana bhi to hai🤣

He once felt like a character straight out of novels(but now he gives those vibes of  a run away clown from the circus 🎪)

I still love his character if i see it only from a lover boy perspective....the way he did not allow anupama to touch his feet even when he was drunk,the way he gave her space in the flight so that she can enjoy her own company,the way he wrote shayaris for her in his diary❤️

These all things still have my heart 🥺❤️

But as a business man,as a brother,as a sensible human being his character arc is bizarre🤢 

I will forever  love lover boy Anuj and cherish his  ektarfa pyaar/pooja ki kahani  but baaki maamlo me ek number ka spineless hai🤡

Edited by shriz - 2 years ago