Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey more than this chapter i am happy that you are back so is arylie... Wow their understanding and love is beyond we could imagine in your script... Loved it welcome back dear

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This one was soooo beautiful 😘

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 32- just me and you

As promised he came back with few things in a bag. He brought their picture together where Aru is hugging her from back and imlie is laughing because he said some random joke that time. Then a picture with dad her and Aryan. Her fav photo with her favorite men in her life. He put them on table. “This is what you will fight for” he said pointing to the photos. He had something else in the bag too. He removed it and when Imlie saw she laughed and laughed in a year she hasnt laughed . “You are so bad” Imlie said still laughing. Aryan smiled “You have to fight for this too if you know what i mean” he winked. It was handcuffs you know naughty types with a small whip. “You are crazy Aru”

“It made you laugh and thats all i wanted but madam you have to fight for this too since you only wished “

She shook her head smiling. “Pagal, i am ready to fight Aru but babies i always wanted … to be pregnant to have that feeling of someone in my stomach. I have seen ladies proudly carrying i always wanted that  plus husband and family pampering is pure bliss “ she made sad face 

“I would never get that and i would never able to give you that “ she started to cry again.

Aryan knew he cant scold her he understands for a woman to experience all that to have that happiness is beyond anything. He sat down om chair and brought closer to her. He took her hand and said , “i dont want to scold you, listen to me ok tu nahi to Aru nahi as simple. There are many kids out there is world who will never experience a family life why cannot we give that to someone. We can adopt three babies if you want , i am with you but ye zidd chod do Imlie . Ise aage nai samjhaunga as a husband mera haq hai tumpe same you have on me Imlie” he sighed and continue “you have to face the reality baby, it is what it is and pampering?? I will do that regardless you have big tummy or not. Yes i know i have to go sometimes on mission for long period but whenever am with you i will only love and fight with you. Yes i love fighting with you “ 

“Acha mr. thik hai ladte hai chalo abhi”

“Shut up i will fight and then do angry love making you know my fantasy. Yar kabhi to mere fantasy ka khayal rakho”

“Kaha se kaha poch gaye Aru. Chup raho bol te hi jaa rahe ho aaye tabse”

“Ha bolunga, we were apart so long i just want to talk to you about anything and everything. “ He tickled her a little bit.

Just then Doctor walked in “ Hey Guys, Imlie i was able to schedule a surgery tomorrow are you ready?” 

Imlie nodded without a thought. Aryan smiled im background.

“Mr Rathore tomorrow 9 am will be doing surgery and then after recovery we can start her chemo therapy to target the areas it has spread into. Please take care of her . My nurse will come tomorrow 2 hours before surgery to prep her and sign consent forms. Also no food after midnight ok” with that she left.

Aru sat next to Imlie and hugged her and kissed her jaws slowly until he reached her lips and looked at her in eyes “ i am here i love you” and hugged her. 

“Can you sleep with me” she asked innocently scared and anxious already about tomorrow. 

“Pagal, itni jaldi kya hai bolana one whole month i wont let you go out of bedroom .. hospital mein tch tch ye sab nai karte Imlie control” he said acting all shocked.

“Aru yar , i meant sleep next to me. Kya one month lagake rakha hai”hitting him on his arm.

“You only said i just said one month. Here abhi to aisa kar nai sakta but i can definitely do this “ he slid the hospital gown a little and sucked and bit skin leaving a love bite. She gasped . 

“I know you loved it do you want more? I can definitely do more” imlie laughed and put her hand on his mouth “pagal hoagye ho tum sache, doctors dekh me pata nai kya sochenge”

“Yahi sochenge ke husband kitna pyar karta hai” 

He then laid down next to her cuddling. They both stared at each other with so much adoration and love. They didn’t  need to say anything more. He ran his finger along her jaw and started playing with her hair. She felt at peace , she started to feel sleepy slowly closing her eyes while Aru ran his fingers on her face- tracing, circling along her cheeks.

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving how Aru is handling regardless of how upset and frustrated he was 😍 u didn’t kill imu black faree 🤪 maut ke muh se bachaake le aayi uss character ko 👏😆

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow so amazing part it was n imlie was right every girl wants to be pregnant n feel someone in her tummy... And wants to have their own babies but aru too was right many kids don't have family who can look after them.. Wow nice chapter loved it... 

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome yarr. In world is husband like aryan are exists??

I don't think, but wish😍😍😍

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Thats y i made such character😂😂😂😂🤣am sure they are rare gem

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

chap 33- death

It was test of their bond, their love, their courage, their strength today. Imlie was ready in morning. The nurse gave her preop instructions and also the overall details of surgery- expectations, and the post op instructions. 

Aryan hadnt come in yet after he left in morning. 

She was getting nervous as the time started to near. Finally half hour before surgery he came, his eyes were red but Imlie didnt tell him that because she knew that he had cried. His moment of weakness and she wanted to respect that , his privacy. 

She smiled and nodded to him. He came hold her hand and whispered in her ear “ Do this and you have won half the battle” he kissed her cheeks. 

Imlie was overwhelmed with this man. Words were not enough to even thank him. They wheeled her to OT,Aru will wait in waiting room.

Imlie opened her eyes, she felt heavy  looked around for Aru. Door opened and Rati came in looking solemn. But she smiled when she saw Imlie awake. “How is the pain”

“Not feeling yet “she replied slowly.

“Where is Aru?”

“Mumbai” Rati said

Imlie was surprised by this news. So he wasnt there during her operation? 

“He will be back in two weeks ok?He did not want to go”

“Rati i feel weird, something is not right please tell me”

“I dont know Imlie honestly” just then nurse walked in checked her vitals and also instructed that she must walk from tomorrow. There should be movement. 

Imlie nodded. 

One week later,

“Rati i want to go Mumbai something is not right please drop me at airport”

“I canot do that”

“Please”

“Imlie your stitches are not even fully healed so no”

Yes her stitches werent healed but she couldnt sit here her heart was restless. No calls or text from Aru nor he replied to her calls. She will go Mumbai come what may. 

Next day, when Rati went home to freshen up, Imlie sneaked out somehow with small bag and boarded a flight she had booked previous night.

She arrived at home after year, she got emotional looking at her home. There were people outside and some going inside in white clothes. Imlie panicked , which triggered her pain but she didnt care. She went taking long stride and entered. The bag dropped from her hand, while she stood there wide eyes “Dad!!!!!” She screamed and became hysterical. Aru was at the front of the group when he heard the scream. He saw her and ran towards her but she fell on her knees shocked.  Dad’s photo with garland.

“Baby why what what are you doing here, chalo andar rest karo”he tried to pick her but she pushed him

“Dad” she cried she screamed again.

“Aru, dad ko dad kya hua?”

“Please calm down” Imlie lookes at him his eyes were red and he bags under his eyes. 

He started crying as well . “He is gone” he simply said. “No no no” she became hysterical and hugged Aru . Her stitches became undone with stress of screaming and traveling. She had started to bleed. 

“Imlie kisne bola idhar aane ko” he scolded her

“Dad Aru”

“I lost him i cannot lose you” thats when he saw the bleeding. 

Without a word , he picked her up and took her to bedroom and called the doctor. 

“I couldnt tell you , this is the reason Imlie” he continued “he died same day as your surgery. Just finishing up some rituals” tears spilling from his eyes. 

“Dad” imlie cried out again “its all my fault, i should have been gone not him”

“Shut up!!” Aryan yelled at her 

“Just shut up Imlie, first all how dare you come here in this state, are you crazy?!”he was bewildered at his woman. 

She kept crying , he went to her and hugged her trying to calm her down , he whispered “dad loved you lot Imlie more than me, he loved you he would not want you to break down like this. Infact, before he closed his eyes he said that he wants his kids to be happy and smiling. “ he wiped her tears and his own. Doctor rushed in  with a nurse “please mr rathore, “ directing him out of room.

Aryan waited patiently outside one hour. Finally doctor and nurse came out. “We have taken care of the stitches but be very careful with her. She needs care and bed rest” Aryan nodded and took a prescription that doctor gave him. 

He went inside and saw her sleeping. 

Too many things happened at once he sighed. Dad is gone he was strong enough not break but if he looses her , he doesnt know what will happen he cannot lose her . He will take utmost care for her and thats what dad would also want.  He smiled sadly closing his eyes his back against the door.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
hurrom thumbnail

Its so emotional ....  I can feel it when we lose a dear one......😭....Amazingly written.....update soon....❤️

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely ❤️. Very well portrayed