Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I am loving there separtion part too.. This conversation was so good to read so intense love there share with each other that after a year also they have same feeling for each other n mostly i loved that sindoor part so much... Hayee aru loves imlie so much yaar n he is right why didn't imlie think of his dad when she knows thay they both can't leave without her

Priti1610 thumbnail

This is 2nd or third time that i am reading again n again as i am busy then also i am reading... I love it so much this arugument o i loved it aru ka taunt taking off her sindoor o my god how did you write all this yaar.. I am fallen in love with your words now.. That line when he said to kid chale jao warna didi ko chod ke chale jaane kii aadat hai... Hayee bechara arru

hurrom thumbnail

Nice....thanks....for tagging..... 

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Continue soon❤️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 27- attachment

After two days, he recived yet another letter  making him more confused . Why is Imlie doing this? He opened it to read the contents:

My best friend Aru ,

I hoped you read my first letter and in the same hope am writing you this one. After my first marriage broke i had decided not to get attached to anyone or any family. My only attachment should be with my work and with women and children who are in need. But you came in my life, after the date we bumped into each other couple of time, even though i didnt want to i got attached to you. I started to share things about me you knew everything about me. 

I was an open book i was shocked at myself for letting myself be vulnerable but that did not stop me.

You became my best friend. I was so attached to you, that i wanted to know you as much you knew me i used to get annoyed hell even jealous when Anya came to trip with us. In the trip, i wanted to be with you but you had your friend so i had pacified myself to not come in between but believe me i was jealous. I am sure right now you must be regretting that why you attached yourself with me no?  Khair, i am so attached to you, you are not with me physically but i took your tshirt and your sweats. i can feel you through them. I love you Aru and always will.

—Jungli

P.S - i know you havnt done yet but please stop smoking i beg you one last thing i ever asked from you bus? Please 

His hand trembled while he read. He is confused . If she loves him so much why she left? He decided to meether once again not sure again about the outcome. She must be still in Mussourie he thought . He booked the next flight available.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg sooooooo emotional 😭. Continue soon

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What’s with gul khan the whole show is about mailing and her mom winning ..evil and more evil 

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 28-LOVE

He went straight to that orphanage when he landed in Mussourie. He met a lady same age as Imlie, her name was Rati.

"Where is Imlie? Please tell me even if she told you to not disclose . Please.." he pleaded.

"I really don't know Aryan ji. I wish she had told me the kids here are missing her terribly. She has been gone past one week without a word.

Not even sure if she will come back here or not" she said sadly.

Aryan felt frustrated then why she sending letters if she don't have intention to even meet him, she knew that he will come for her.

"Do me favor if she comes back without telling her please call me. Here is number" he gave her a card with his contact info.

"Please Please call me if you find anything about her." He left for Mumbai same day. He didn't know how to contact her anymore.

The number she used to have is going to voicemail directly. He was lost.

Next morning, he left for his work. During afternoon, he saw Imlie crossing the road near the shopping markets.

He ran after her but he lost her in crowd. After that he looked around the market for an hour when she felt tap on his shoulder.

It was her when he turned around. He grabbed her hand and took her away from crowd to nearby sidewalk where he can talk.

There wasn't much people there anyways

"Kya hogaya tumhe, tumhare letters kya kehna chahti ho tum" he asked her cupping her cheeks. He wanted answers.

"Aru..sorry Aryan bus likh lia jo mujhe kehna tha..but sachai to wahi hai humare bich-we love each other but cant stay together" when she said that

he left her cheeks as if it hurts to touch her now.

"Then stop sending me letters. Don't torture me mentally like this. You have moved on for sure. I saw you in the market with someone" he said indirectly

"Kyu someone Aryan bolo no aadmi ke saath dekha" she said straight looking into eyes

"Whatever, point is you are doing this just to get reaction out of me? torture me mentally? why?"

"Are you jealous Aryan?" she asked ignore his above ask.

"No why would I be?" he scoffed.

"Hmm. Anyways its none of your business. And about letters, those are my deepest thoughts about you. I have to share it.

I cant keep it with me. Since its about you , its your right to know. I have no right to keep it with me so i am sharing.

I have to go now Aryan. " She was turning to leave when she turned and smiled "I didn't smell smoke on you today, thank you." her eyes glistened but she left before it falls in front of him.

He didn't stop her. It was getting complex, her behavior. He does not want to stay in Mumbai anymore.

Too many memories when he goes back home in their room. Even if he sleep in guest room he feels her around everywhere.

The bitterness and resentment was starting to come back. He went to his dad when he couldn't think straight.

He told him everything. "Beta, what should i say other than that its time to move on" he looked disappointment and there was sense of melancholy in his voice.

"how should i move on dad, i love her too much. I cannot forget her she has left mark on me. How? I want to hurt her dad? Isn't that dreadful for me think like that?"

"Beta tumhare usemein farak kya rehjayega bolo"

"I don't care Dad but i want to hurt her. She is torturing me by sending letters i thought the love she has for me we will be able to talk it out but today the way she talked to me it wasn't my Imlie.

She is just writing to me so she can get it out all the feelings she has for me. I don't know anymore" he kept his head on his dad lapped and cried.

Dad just caressed his broken son silently.

That night Aryan decided, he will start dating again. If she is keeping track on him its definitely going to hurt her.

He downloaded dating app , created profile and started randomly sending requests to random women.

It was all his anger, bitterness and resentment that was making him do this. There was knock at the door, the house help handed a letter to him.

Aryan wanted to tear it but his heart was against it. So late night ? A letter again? that means she still in Mumbai.

I am sure she didn't come here herself she must have send it with someone. Finally his heart won against the mind, he opened the letter to read it contents.

My dearest husband-my hero:

Happy anniversary!! I am sure you forgot and am glad you did because like I said today we cannot be together.

I love you and always will. Let me tell you when i really fell in love with you. Yes i liked you but love its really heavy.

It was when you hugged me from back after the trip and you were trying to pacify me. Knowing you , you were never comfortable with women around.

That's why your relationship with Anya didn't last long in college. But that gesture , it made my heart full yes i was mad but i fell in love with you then.

I fell in love with you when you sleep and you softly snore of tiredness. I fell in love with you when i see that intensity in your eyes when you talk to me as if there is nobody in the world but me.

I fell in love with you when we made love. I fell in love with you when you stood like a rock for me after the acid attack. I fell in love with you when you kissed my scars.

I fell in love with you even when you were away from work. I fell in love Aru. I wish only happiness for you . I know you will be angry might even want to tear this letter please don't.

These are my deepest thoughts. I fell in love with you for being you. I love you for everything you have done for me and still do today when we met i saw the hope in your eyes.

That hope in your eyes confirmed that you still loved me but Aru there are times when two people who loves the most cannot stay together under one roof we are those two people.

However much we love each other, sometimes keeping a distance is a must. Its an overwhelming feeling so i am poured it here.

There is no point of expectation.

--Wifey Imlie

P.S. Thank you for quitting smoking again. I was the most content person today.

Aryan was shaking he had mixed emotions he almost crumbled the letter and was about to throw in trash but yet again his heart won.

He put that letter with other letters. She wants not to expect she will get that, thought Aryan. "I don't know why is she playing like this with me. I am not able to understand anything "

he muttered to himself. He will without coming in front of her will try to track her first if she still in Mumbai if not she will go back to Mussourie.

He poured himself a drink and cheered himself for marrying and ruining his own life .

Priti1610 thumbnail

Why she is doing so.. Letter why

Priti1610 thumbnail

Last line just make me laugh... Cheers for marrying n ruining his own life🤭🤭😂😂