Posted: 2 years ago

I must do what story demands🤣she must…

shahnooransari1 thumbnail

Kuch jugad lagao plz esa mat karo😐😐💔

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aww 😭😭 i hvnt thought of last chapter yet… 

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

pls don't kill imlie

Edited by Krishnaravali - 2 years ago
Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey missing you so much from yesterday... Haven post from yesterday... In two days i read whole story again with comments 😂😂 plse come soon dear

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Hey guys m in transit to india in one or two days will post…

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Guys short chapter updated❤️ thank you for patiently waiting !!

Chap 31

Imlie opened her eyes it felt heavy . She thought she was gone but yet here she is. She thought, by now Aru must have read . She did want to see him she couldnt die alone she wanted see his face. Her courage, her braveness, her will everything had scattered. Physically, she already had given up but now mentally as well.

Doctor had told her one option to remove the uterus and she was against it she wanted to do chemo first possibly she wanted kids . But her treatment relapsed. Doctor insisted so Imlie just decided she wont give uterus up and now the cancerous cells has spread causing more harm to her body. Aryan loved kids too  so she became so stubborn that she rather die but not give up uterus.  She heard the squeak of the door, he is here. He stood there looking at her, his eyes has lost the charm, he had dark circles, his hair was a mess. Imlie wanted to hide under the covers, her scars were ok but now she looked so much different, her hair is gone, her eyes sunken, her skin rough.  He slowly took steps towards her. As he came closer, Imlie scooted a little on bed to give him space. Understanding, he took long strides and slept on  his side. , next to her. His hand around her stomach, his nose nuzzling the neck. She felt wet on neck. She looked at him sideways, he was crying silently.  “Aru” she whispered

“I .. i dont want to talk to you Imlie, i hate you. You are coward you want to leave me you dont want to fight for me. Heck you dont love me baby. Those letters those words are all lie “ his voice was broken. Imlie did not say anything , she caressed his cheeks “i hate you too” she turned a little and give him a peck on his lips. 

“I hate your lips, your eyes, your nose and most importantly your heart” with that she kissed him.

He just stared at her. “I had a talk with doctor. Listen me out first, i dont want kids, i want you to do surgery and remove uterus i dont want to hear a word against it if you love me “ his voice was stern. “Aru” Imlie said 

“It has spread Aru very little chance of survival”

“You know what Imlie by saying that you are proving that you really hate me and you dont want to stay with me you arent ready to fight i dont care what is the survival rate for me its 100 percent” he was trying to not get angry. He got up from her side, the warmth she felt was now gone. He was really pissed off. Imlie smiled “can i say something really out of this conversation “ Aryan didnt respond. “I want to make love to you before i ..”a tear escaped. Aryan was taken back with that suddent statement. He tried hard not to smile, his Imlie was still there she knew how to distract him from his anger. He bent down to her face “baby you fight this out, i wont leave you for month, you wont be allowed to go out of bedroom” and kissed her. “Why you blushing , you started it “ he rubbed his nose against her “hmm?”

She nodded. 

“I love you” she replied “but promise me Aru if anything happens to me you will not harm youself any ways you will move on .. i dont want you to be alone in life “ 

“Imlie” he said sternly “i just ignored what you said , right now am going will be back in sometime. You rest for now” he hugged and kissed her and left.

Bunny125 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Guys short chapter updated❤️ thank you for patiently waiting !!

Chap 31

Imlie opened her eyes it felt heavy . She thought she was gone but yet here she is. She thought, by now Aru must have read . She did want to see him she couldnt die alone she wanted see his face. Her courage, her braveness, her will everything had scattered. Physically, she already had given up but now mentally as well.

Doctor had told her one option to remove the uterus and she was against it she wanted to do chemo first possibly she wanted kids . But her treatment relapsed. Doctor insisted so Imlie just decided she wont give uterus up and now the cancerous cells has spread causing more harm to her body. Aryan loved kids too  so she became so stubborn that she rather die but not give up uterus.  She heard the squeak of the door, he is here. He stood there looking at her, his eyes has lost the charm, he had dark circles, his hair was a mess. Imlie wanted to hide under the covers, her scars were ok but now she looked so much different, her hair is gone, her eyes sunken, her skin rough.  He slowly took steps towards her. As he came closer, Imlie scooted a little on bed to give him space. Understanding, he took long strides and slept on  his side. , next to her. His hand around her stomach, his nose nuzzling the neck. She felt wet on neck. She looked at him sideways, he was crying silently.  “Aru” she whispered

“I .. i dont want to talk to you Imlie, i hate you. You are coward you want to leave me you dont want to fight for me. Heck you dont love me baby. Those letters those words are all lie “ his voice was broken. Imlie did not say anything , she caressed his cheeks “i hate you too” she turned a little and give him a peck on his lips. 

“I hate your lips, your eyes, your nose and most importantly your heart” with that she kissed him.

He just stared at her. “I had a talk with doctor. Listen me out first, i dont want kids, i want you to do surgery and remove uterus i dont want to hear a word against it if you love me “ his voice was stern. “Aru” Imlie said 

“It has spread Aru very little chance of survival”

“You know what Imlie by saying that you are proving that you really hate me and you dont want to stay with me you arent ready to fight i dont care what is the survival rate for me its 100 percent” he was trying to not get angry. He got up from her side, the warmth she felt was now gone. He was really pissed off. Imlie smiled “can i say something really out of this conversation “ Aryan didnt respond. “I want to make love to you before i ..”a tear escaped. Aryan was taken back with that suddent statement. He tried hard not to smile, his Imlie was still there she knew how to distract him from his anger. He bent down to her face “baby you fight this out, i wont leave you for month, you wont be allowed to go out of bedroom” and kissed her. “Why you blushing , you started it “ he rubbed his nose against her “hmm?”

She nodded. 

“I love you” she replied “but promise me Aru if anything happens to me you will not harm youself any ways you will move on .. i dont want you to be alone in life “ 

“Imlie” he said sternly “i just ignored what you said , right now am going will be back in sometime. You rest for now” he hugged and kissed her and left.

Let them adopt a small baby