Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Yeah but oh well 🤣 a few seconds can be overlooked 🤣 didn’t know Misha was that strong either I was just expecting Piya to tumble and hit her head on the wood or something 

same i thought she would hit her head on that table and laptop would crash or sth like that but ye to vampire se b strong nikli 🤣 

on that nore i even wondered how did sid control his thirst. I mean he was on human blood so he had no practice controlling thirst. He should have been on piya attackign her or sth. 🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

yeah but then thats applicable to everyone na! Kabeer ruhi angad doriyals themselves. What is the solution to that send her back to orphanage? 🤪 

Abhay is always the collateral damage in dobriyal issues. Danish maya fiasco abhay is blamed. Sth goes wrong with piya abhay is to be blamed. Sid did sth abhay is to be blmed. And in post leap they gave such free pass to khurana brothers.  They did god awful things yet they were like oh such nice young gentlemen. My foot. 

That kept increasing my sympathy for Abhay. And he helped the dobriyals so many times. Never even asked for a thank you. And he is not even human that he has to do such humane acts 

He was the community punching bag 🤣 even Piya didn’t spare him many times 🤪 I wish he just said “f*uk everything I’m out” 🤣 and took sanyas on Mount Everest 🤣🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Show isn’t over yet and it’s complicated 🤣 can’t explain now 

It says he has no soul so he is immortal.. 

My mind's always goes to Abhay what happened to his immortality 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

same i thought she would hit her head on that table and laptop would crash or sth like that but ye to vampire se b strong nikli 🤣 

on that nore i even wondered how did sid control his thirst. I mean he was on human blood so he had no practice controlling thirst. He should have been on piya attackign her or sth. 🤪

I think he can control it if it’s sated 😆 like if you’re full you can’t eat more no matter how much to want to kind of thing 🤣

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I expected Abhay to become angriest person that time 😆

may be sid track was the one he started to learn to control his anger. Remember in initial episodes he was so rude and used to manhandle piya with lot of anger issues. He messed up a lot and i like to think he was gradually learning to control his anger at this point. 

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

It says he has no soul so he is immortal.. 

My mind's always goes to Abhay what happened to his immortality 😆

It’s not as simple as ekta made it 🤣 there’s a lot going on and lots of world building too  

He was the community punching bag 🤣 even Piya didn’t spare him many times 🤪 I wish he just said “f*uk everything I’m out” 🤣 and took sanyas on Mount Everest 🤣🤣

@red: this hurts me more. Abhay really improved and did mot make piya his punching bag but she did. And it was hurtful

we are back to abahy taking sanyas after the entire saga 🤣 

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

may be sid track was the one he started to learn to control his anger. Remember in initial episodes he was so rude and used to manhandle piya with lot of anger issues. He messed up a lot and i like to think he was gradually learning to control his anger at this point. 

Yeah most likely 😆 

simply.meghana thumbnail

@red: this hurts me more. Abhay really improved and did mot make piya his punching bag but she did. And it was hurtful

we are back to abahy taking sanyas after the entire saga 🤣 

They swapped places 😆 first he hurt her then she hurt him and this back and forth came up again in post leap 😭 

He deserves a break 🤣