Hmmm 🤣 I will think about this ☺️

You are thinking already n.. 🤣 

Hey who is this bull's eye in ur Siggy 😆

Edited by MyDriYa - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

I just didn't like Misha one time..  

Kinda hated when she pushed Pia and she gets injured with broken glasses.. kinda die

That was dumb 🤣 and the glass was already broke before she hit it 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

You are thinking already n.. 🤣 

Hey who is this bull's eye in ur Siggy 😆

Show isn’t over yet and it’s complicated 🤣 can’t explain now 

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

The whole track wasn’t needed but since it was there don’t stretch and complicate it this much 🤣 

I also didn’t like how she hid Abhay’s identity post leap 🤔 what’s the harm in knowing his name if she’s not going to remember 🤪 she already saw a photo and nothing happened so 🤣

sach me. I actually have no idea why they didnt want piya to know about abhay. I mean for all they knew abhay was not even there. They never saw abhay. They have no basis to keep him hidden from piya. It was sid doing and in his case abhay already kept warning piya against sid multiple times he even warned dobriyal uncle but they were the ones who ignored his warnings. It was panchi who kept going after sid and kept involving him in family drama. If u wanna keep piya and everyone safe get that girl away from the show 🤣

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

I just didn't like Misha one time..  

Kinda hated when she pushed Pia and she gets injured with broken glasses.. kinda die

yeah that was over the top. I liked piya dilogue in that scene. Ek moment me puri list gona di. Esi hoti he dosti. That was good

obviously they werent going to break it literally by suku falling over it. But yeah i get the point of editing issues 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

sach me. I actually have no idea why they didnt want piya to know about abhay. I mean for all they knew abhay was not even there. They never saw abhay. They have no basis to keep him hidden from abhay. It was sid doing and in his case abhay already kept warning piya against sid multiple times he even warned dobriyal uncle but they were the ones who ignored his warnings. It was panchi who kept going after sid and kept involving him in family drama. If u wanna keep piya and everyone safe get that girl away from the show 🤣

At first I was like maybe triggering her memory would cause health problems like they show in ITV but she saw a photo of him and nothing happened 😆 so naam batane mein kya ho raha hai 🤣

Cursed woman did all this 🤣🤣 everyone else was collateral damage 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

obviously they werent going to break it literally by suku falling over it. But yeah i get the point of editing issues 🤣

Yeah but oh well 🤣 a few seconds can be overlooked 🤣 didn’t know Misha was that strong either I was just expecting Piya to tumble and hit her head on the wood or something 

At first I was like maybe triggering her memory would cause health problems like they show in ITV but she saw a photo of him and nothing happened 😆 so naam batane mein kya ho raha hai 🤣

Cursed woman did all this 🤣🤣 everyone else was collateral damage 

yeah but then thats applicable to everyone na! Kabeer ruhi angad doriyals themselves. What is the solution to that send her back to orphanage? 🤪 

Abhay is always the collateral damage in dobriyal issues. Danish maya fiasco abhay is blamed. Sth goes wrong with piya abhay is to be blamed. Sid did sth abhay is to be blmed. And in post leap they gave such free pass to khurana brothers.  They did god awful things yet they were like oh such nice young gentlemen. My foot. 

That kept increasing my sympathy for Abhay. And he helped the dobriyals so many times. Never even asked for a thank you. And he is not even human that he has to do such humane acts 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I expected Abhay to become angriest person that time 😆