Episode 40 Discussion - Fight your Fears

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So Rakesh is penning a resignation letter 🤔 

Rishi informs Ansh that Suhaani won’t be coming to college anymore 🤪 and the 2 idiots overhear this. They go to tell Ranveer who is passed out 🤣 I’m just glad he’s in the dorms again 🤣 away from the clowns 🤣 he wakes up upon hearing Suhaani’s name and looks on after they tell him she won’t be coming to college anymore 😆

Rakesh leaves without eating breakfast 🤔 and says to remember what he said yesterday  Ranveer arrives next   He asks why Suhaani isn’t ready yet 😆 and Dadi begs him to leave 😭 

He tries to convince them  and dadi explains Rakesh’s stubbornness 😭 Ranveer takes Sudha’s hand and leads her to the couch, and says he’s seen the same fear in his own mom’s eyes, pati ka darr, and that fear has made her weak even against things that are wrong 😭 no questions no answers just because of this fear 😭 he says you’re letting this fear win, and is this fear bigger than your daughters dream 👏 

he tells her to lift her eyes 👏 and show courage  he gets up and says I said what I had in my heart, now you do what’s in yours  decision is in your hands 😆 he leaves 😎 

Sudha wipes her tears and goes to get Suhaani’s bag 👏👏 I love the look in her eyes  lets go Sudha ⭐️ best parent in this show ❤️ Sudha tells Suhaani that she will take the exam ⭐️ if Rakesh can cross his limits so can she  Suhaani tears up and Sudha wipes them, saying to come otherwise Ranveer will come with the horse again 🤣 

Bua 🤢 she’s so disgusting 🤢 Dadi comes to the rescue 👏 even Dadi is supportive of Suhaani going to college  I thought wrong of you dadi 😆 stay like this only. The episode ends with them leaving. 

I really liked what Ranveer came and said to Sudha today, and how Sudha took a stand for herself and Suhaani by taking her to college 👏 For me, and feel free to disagree, but I don’t think Ranveer is ruined yet, and this episode proves it for me. Did I like what he did yesterday, no, though I’m glad he apologized something I’ve rarely seen on ITV (though I still hope he doesn’t do it ever again). And I hope this courage in Sudha never fades 👏 keep your heads up ladies ⭐️ 

Let’s see how next week unfolds 😆

https://twitter.com/88Isha/status/1479772821878448130

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Meghana 💕 

Watching it live

So heart attack ll be on Monday😔

Dadi is understanding the situation i guess 🤔

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Meghana 💕 

Watching it live

So heart attack ll be on Monday😔

Dadi is understanding the situation i guess 🤔

Yes she is 😆 honestly I feel like we all may be misjudging her 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

The way the story is going i think cvs are re writting it🤔

May be they a certain plot but then with drama of Riya and all they messed up 

Now after heart attack they lay down the plot again

Dont take me wrong but the story is going in circles🤔...bcoz Rakesh us back to his old self and again Rv is convincing them which did happened before too😳

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Yes she is 😆 honestly I feel like we all may be misjudging her 🤣

No i guess they re writting it🤔

simply.meghana thumbnail

The way the story is going i think cvs are re writting it🤔

May be they a certain plot but then with drama of Riya and all they messed up 

Now after heart attack they lay down the plot again

Dont take me wrong but the story is going in circles🤔...bcoz Rakesh us back to his old self and again Rv is convincing them which did happened before too😳

Maybe 😆 but this was filmed 15ish days ago so I can’t say for certain personally 😆 

This all stems back to the engagement thing, if that idea never occurred then we could be somewhere else entirely 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Rv isn't ruined but his anger issue is biggest probs....when he is calm he can handle any situation or convinced anyone to do the impossible but once he is in his angry avatar then goes down the drain

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Rv isn't ruined but his anger issue is biggest probs....when he is calm he can handle any situation or convinced anyone to do the impossible but once he is in his angry avatar then goes down the drain

yes exactly 😆 but I’m all for character development because it makes the story more interesting 😊 hope they show that

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Maybe 😆 but this was filmed 15ish days ago so I can’t say for certain personally 😆 

This all stems back to the engagement thing, if that idea never occurred then we could be somewhere else entirely 

Yeah bcoz after engagement we are back to square one🤔

I thought after engagement story ll be different but no ...more than the Oberois the Sharmas lives are affected ...the engagement effects fell on Su instead😆