Always a phone call away. stay safe 

sonu sood

@SonuSood

Your school won't ask for the fees again. Happy New Year 

Quote Tweet

Dharmendra Kumar

@Dharmendra_k1

ยท Dec 27

Ray Of Hope @SonuSood sir, Sorry for being selfish to ask you to please prioritise on education of Humera.Suddenly her father got paralyzed. Now recovering slowly but isn't able to work for bread & butter so paying for education is a distant thing.Please bless her with education.

Edited by beena_jon - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really like how Sonu is using his fame for good.

Many call it publicity stunt but I think it is better than doing silly antics or faltu reality shows to stay relevant.

However I would be interested to know source of his funding and how he manages to arrange logistics for all help he offers across India.

He is not as rich as other bigger superstars so how does he fund his social work?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

I really like how Sonu is using his fame for good.

Many call it publicity stunt but I think it is better than doing silly antics or faltu reality shows to stay relevant.

However I would be interested to know source of his funding and how he manages to arrange logistics for all help he offers across India.

He is not as rich as other bigger superstars so how does he fund his social work?

Please allow me to explain, it is long but if you really want to know...

Sometimes good intentions and creative logistics works miracles, maybe his success rests in the fact that is direct or one to one help. Just one man who hears from someone in need and helps them directly.

If you know anything about the large Mega-Charity enterprises (let's use the Red Cross for simplicity) I am not endorsing nor hating on them...

Regular kindhearted people call and they all send donations so 1000 dollars is collected.

$1000  Out of that 1000 dollars then:

60% goes to pay administrative fees: the executives, the employees, the buildings they work out of etc. 

15% goes to the advertisers or publicity agencies, collections set up. RC has to get the word out...

20% goes into the set up or logistics to distribute the aid the RC gives out, trucks, fuel, transportation of volunteers, housing and food for them while on a mission, 

3% goes to bank costs, fees and 3rd party administration of funds required by government . 

Leaving a grand total of about 2% of actual goods or help that gets to the victims of a disaster.

Sometimes the RC receives a lot of donations that people send for a cause (like the Haiti Earthquake) and they decide to use only part of that donation for Haiti and hold a large part of it for a "future" emergency.

BUT they do not tell their donors that, (it is in the small tiny letters no one reads) So the 2% aid got smaller.

ALL large charity enterprise ALL over the world work the same way.

Sonu is doing it direct, or on a much smaller scale so if he gives a 1000 dollars to a family or person that person gets the full amount.  Sonu is not concentrating on specific "emergencies" he is helping as needed with what ever they need, in this case it is a tuition etc..

The very best way to help is direct help when needed, that is why communities and people helping each other is the very best kind of help.  Sonu is helping in a kind of direct way, so his funds work much better than billions divided up.

I personally do NOT care where he is getting the funds (there are corrupt people getting funds to make crappy movies and to get Y security to aggrandize their ego and feed their egotistical mental illness)

My wish is that he does get funds and that he continues to help more and more people who REALLY need the help, even if he grows and that brake down of help gets reduced to 80% to the victims.

I wish him the very best, I commend him and hope GOD blesses him with much so he can bless others.

Peace.